Lies, Damn Lies, and Liberal "Facts"

So you must be talking about people like Political Chica with her girl crush on Ann Coulter as examples of "low information" voters AND their "celebrities and other pathetic sources"!

No bed wetter, I was referring to sniveling oxygen thieves like you. "NO INFORMATION VOTER" fits you quite well, unless you "think" (I know you lack any real capacity to do so) that lies and fairy tales are "information". Moonbats like you HATE information. That's why you attempt to silence those who oppose you.

Regular "low information voters" use pathetic sources for their opinions like Kim Kardashian and George Clowney, who don't know shit about shit. Most of these idiots have no clue who their US House Reps are, or who the VP even is. They only know obozo is the POTUS because of the celebrity cult of personality. They likely have no clue just what a complete incompetent meat muppet the moonbat messiah is though, because that information is not released by their idiotic sources.

Ann Coulter is well read and extremely informed. She writes books about real issues and disseminates information. That's why you're programmed to hate her.

Another idiot who gets all his exercise jumping to conclusions. You compartmentalizing folk really do love to go on and on about your non-topical talking points, HUH! Anyone has any idea that doesn't math your...they automatically go into this box. How very, very scientific and thoughtful.

BTW Bucko, Coulter is a propagandist for the tribe she has created from a swarm of useful idiots like Chica and obviously, yourself!

Have a Nice Day!

Another idiot who gets all his exercise jumping to conclusions. You compartmentalizing folk really do love to go on and on about your non-topical talking points, HUH! Anyone has any idea that doesn't math your...they automatically go into this box. How very, very scientific and thoughtful.

BTW Bucko, Coulter is a propagandist for the tribe she has created from a swarm of useful idiots like Chica and obviously, yourself!

Have a Nice Day!

Go take a stool softener and stand over a storm drain bed wetter.

eccc00de-dfeb-47b7-b9ed-52587d99a1dd.gif

PC, I thought that I should remind you again, partisan opinions are NOT facts.

Oh....as in the Obama lies, like this?

6. Women earn less for the same job???

This President wouldn't lie about it......would he?

Is there rice in China????

Does Kate Upton sleep on her back?????

".... Obama [proclaimed], in his official proclamation last year: “I call upon all Americans to recognize the full value of women’s skills and their significant contributions to the labor force, acknowledge the injustice of wage discrimination, and join efforts to achieve equal pay.”

The wage gap statistic, however, doesn’t compare two similarly situated co-workers of different sexes, working in the same industry, performing the same work, for the same number of hours a day. It merely reflects the median earnings of all men and women classified as full-time workers.

.... numerous other factors that affect pay. Most fundamentally, men and women tend to gravitate toward different industries. Feminists may charge that women are socialized into lower-paying sectors of the economy. But women considering the decisions they’ve made likely have a different view. Women tend to seek jobs with regular hours, more comfortable conditions, little travel, and greater personal fulfillment. Often times, women are willing to trade higher pay for jobs with other characteristics that they find attractive.

Men, in contrast, often take jobs with less desirable characteristics in pursuit of higher pay. They work long hours and overnight shifts. They tar roofs in the sun, drive trucks across the country, toil in sewer systems, stand watch as prison guards, and risk injury on fishing boats, in coal mines, and in production plants. Such jobs pay more than others because otherwise no one would want to do them." It's Time That We End the Equal Pay Myth

Liberal "facts" are really, often, outright, baldfaced lies....and, of course, equal pay has been the law since 1963. (Equal Pay Act of 1963 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Too bad for you that I could give a shit about "O", I have stated many times I think Obama hasn't been a good prez and I never voted for the guy.
So why don't you come back when your retort means something instead of your canned anti-Obama spiel. Talk about a lack of thought put in your post!
What a poor excuse for someone who is overly impressed with them self.
Have I ever seen you post something that isn't over used canned crap? NO!

PC, I thought that I should remind you again, partisan opinions are NOT facts.

Oh....as in the Obama lies, like this?

6. Women earn less for the same job???

This President wouldn't lie about it......would he?

Is there rice in China????

Does Kate Upton sleep on her back?????

".... Obama [proclaimed], in his official proclamation last year: “I call upon all Americans to recognize the full value of women’s skills and their significant contributions to the labor force, acknowledge the injustice of wage discrimination, and join efforts to achieve equal pay.”

The wage gap statistic, however, doesn’t compare two similarly situated co-workers of different sexes, working in the same industry, performing the same work, for the same number of hours a day. It merely reflects the median earnings of all men and women classified as full-time workers.

.... numerous other factors that affect pay. Most fundamentally, men and women tend to gravitate toward different industries. Feminists may charge that women are socialized into lower-paying sectors of the economy. But women considering the decisions they’ve made likely have a different view. Women tend to seek jobs with regular hours, more comfortable conditions, little travel, and greater personal fulfillment. Often times, women are willing to trade higher pay for jobs with other characteristics that they find attractive.

Men, in contrast, often take jobs with less desirable characteristics in pursuit of higher pay. They work long hours and overnight shifts. They tar roofs in the sun, drive trucks across the country, toil in sewer systems, stand watch as prison guards, and risk injury on fishing boats, in coal mines, and in production plants. Such jobs pay more than others because otherwise no one would want to do them." It's Time That We End the Equal Pay Myth

Liberal "facts" are really, often, outright, baldfaced lies....and, of course, equal pay has been the law since 1963. (Equal Pay Act of 1963 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Too bad for you that I could give a shit about "O", I have stated many times I think Obama hasn't been a good prez and I never voted for the guy.
So why don't you come back when your retort means something instead of your canned anti-Obama spiel. Talk about a lack of thought put in your post!
What a poor excuse for someone who is overly impressed with them self.
Have I ever seen you post something that isn't over used canned crap? NO!

So......in your lexicon, "canned" means "well-documented, true and accurate"?

Is Rosetta Stone aware of your 'newspeak'?

Forum List

Back