Lies and Speculations as an Archetype of Behavior of the American Political Elite

Do dead terrorists give you the sadz?

Cryptoneozionist arrogance (this term has nothing to do with anti-Semitism) and hutspa have been known for a long historical time.

Do you communicate in the familyalso using such dfilthy words and notions ???

As for "terrorism", it is the political elite of America that pursues a policy of state terrorism. President Trump, who received some confirmation of the unpredictability of the results of the Court in the Senate, or rather his immediate economic and political environment, decided to precipitate our country into another war just to cover his butt at the cost of lives and health of ordinary Americans stations in the Middle East.

It is because of THEM our boys and girls from poor American families are dying under the blows of Iranian missiles

I WAS in Iran at a scientific conference, and then visited the Iranian Foreign Ministry with a civil diplomacy mission ..I was "the first American to cross the doors of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for 29 years" and during my stayIranian people were xenial and did not show any signs of hatred towards me, the American citizen.

All speculations that the Iranians are bloodthirsty Muslims are the result of the cryptoneozionist propaganda machine.

Your extremely dirty comment confirms what Professor Zilberman, a noble American jew, wrote about the first wave of Jewish emigration at the beginning of the XX-th century in his book "The Certain People".

How do you EXIST with such dirty mentality ???

demonising-islam.jpg

It is because of THEM our boys and girls from poor American families are dying under the blows of Iranian missiles

Our?

did not show any signs of hatred towards me, the American citizen.

American?

So-called "A ME RI CA N" in the sense of CITIZENSHIP. The real hosts of this land - 100 million of real "AMERICANS" were were destroyed by the American Holocoust - conquistadors and immigrants from Europe - the so-called "Spaniards", "Dutch" and "Anglo-Saxons"

Does your question mean in your understanding the "True American" ("true Aryan" - :)))) is a person tolerant of the lies and Nazism of the American political elite, and a misanthropist??? ???

More questions are welcome.

jacket.aspx
Your all so self-important pose tells me all I need to know about you.

Cryptoneozionist arrogance (this term has nothing to do with anti-Semitism) and hutspa have been known for a long historical time.

As for "terrorism", it is the political elite of America that pursues a policy of state terrorism. President Trump, who received some confirmation of the unpredictability of the results of the Court in the Senate, or rather his immediate economic and political environment, decided to precipitate our country into another war just to cover his butt at the cost of lives and health of ordinary Americans stations in the Middle East.

I WAS in Iran at a scientific conference, and then visited the Iranian Foreign Ministry with a civil diplomacy mission ..I was "the first American to cross the doors of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for 29 years" and during my stayIranian people were xenial and did not show any signs of hatred towards me, the American citizen.

All speculations that the Iranians are bloodthirsty Muslims are the result of the cryptoneozionist propaganda machine.

Your extremely dirty comment confirms what Professor Zilberman, a noble American jew, wrote about the first wave of Jewish emigration at the beginning of the XX-th century in his book "The Certain People".

demonising-islam.jpg

Our?

American?

So-called "A ME RI CA N" in the sense of CITIZENSHIP. The real hosts of this land - 100 million of real "AMERICANS" were were destroyed by the American Holocoust - conquistadors and immigrants from Europe - the so-called "Spaniards", "Dutch" and "Anglo-Saxons"

Does your question mean in your understanding the "True American" ("true Aryan" - :)))) is a person tolerant of the lies and Nazism of the American political elite, and a misanthropist??? ???

jacket.aspx

Don't worry SO MUCH about me! It might be interpreted as a PD. Worry a little bit more about the world ...and the memories you leave behind. No changes in schedule???

demonising-islam.jpg

Our?

American?

jacket.aspx

Don't worry SO MUCH about me! It might be interpreted as a PD. Worry a little bit more about the world ...and the memories you leave behind. No changes in schedule???

Is is irony or coincidence that your post on "Elitists" and your pose show much the same condition.

demonising-islam.jpg

Our?

American?

jacket.aspx

Is is irony or coincidence that your post on "Elitists" and your pose show much the same condition.

It is a PERCEPTION DISORDER :)

gaga1.jpg

Forum List

Back