Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate

Mobs are irrational and will strike out at anything if they feel injustice. Just because they attacked one thing that may not have to do with the attack does not negate their outrage you fuckstick.

Stick to your trash threads. Real issues show you for the moron that you are.

Your opinion that it is staged is just that. Opinion.

Obama let these people die. Hillary let these people die.

No security.

Brian Terry but now on a scale beyond.

You let these people die. No security. ON 911 you dip shits.

You fucked up big time.

and punt! This has nothing to do with the fact that you think this is staged twat. You are changing the subject...Again go back to your lowbrow threads about tabloid politics.

I didnt let these people die. I didnt do a damn thing. I am as much to blame as you, who did nothing as well. Who before the attack never knew about the security issues. So by your brilliant logic the attack is on you as well.

You are literally to stupid to be stupid.

Lol she blames you lol

Mobs are irrational and will strike out at anything if they feel injustice. Just because they attacked one thing that may not have to do with the attack does not negate their outrage you fuckstick.

No security.

You fucked up big time.

and punt! This has nothing to do with the fact that you think this is staged twat. You are changing the subject...Again go back to your lowbrow threads about tabloid politics.

I didnt let these people die. I didnt do a damn thing. I am as much to blame as you, who did nothing as well. Who before the attack never knew about the security issues. So by your brilliant logic the attack is on you as well.

She's Canadian. They encourage their retards to post on the internet for stimulation up there.

No security.

You fucked up big time.

She's Canadian. They encourage their retards to post on the internet for stimulation up there.

oh i know where now. Thankfully she left this country. Its just embarrassing watching her try to be intelligent.
And thankfully she can't vote here either.

No security.

You fucked up big time.

You're a disgusting person.

Why?

Dick Tuck telling moi little old me I'm disgusting?

I can't wait for your answer.

No security.

You fucked up big time.

This little retard helped over throw a party called the Progressive Conservatives.

This little retard helped rebuild a party to become the Conservative Party.

This little retard helped the Conservative Party decimate the Liberal Party in the last election.

:D

oh i know where now. Thankfully she left this country. Its just embarrassing watching her try to be intelligent.
And thankfully she can't vote here either.

Are you just some douche bag who hijacked Plasmaball's name and avatar?

Plasmaball used to be a pretty rock on poster. Now you are what? You're so well how do I put this nicely, female.

Look at what you guys are putting up. Garbage. Just garbage. You used to be better than this. What's wrong with you Plas?

Re: voting

Just so you know I have a choice being a dual citizen. Legally it's best that you only vote in the country you are physically in during the election. I've always been cool with that because it makes sense.

Forum List

Back