Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate

This protest by peaceful Libyans was set up. The militia compound was already mostly empty.

A spokesman for Ansar al-Sharia, which some U.S. and Libya officials blame for the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last week in which the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed, said it had evacuated its bases "to preserve security in the city".

They knew it was coming.

Libyan Islamist militia swept out of Benghazi bases - Yahoo! News

That is if ANYTHING in our press can be believed.

The consulate was entirely unguarded with the exception of the State Department paying for Libyan militia who laid down their arms and fled at the first signs of the AQ attack.

Clinton and others have blatantly lied that 2 ex seals were protecting the ambassador as part of a security force in Benghazi.

Everything is a lie from the White House on down. Pigs. Freaking lying pigs. And anyone on this website who says that they back this administration is a pig who supports radical islamists.

And they need to be outed in real life.

They've lied about everything but because the Ambassador was executed instead of being held hostage the press can sweep it under the rug

The whole point of the Libyan violence as well as the violence in the middle east seems to be laying the foundation for an excuse to give a gesture of good will by letting Shiek Rahman go.

This protest by peaceful Libyans was set up. The militia compound was already mostly empty.

A spokesman for Ansar al-Sharia, which some U.S. and Libya officials blame for the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last week in which the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed, said it had evacuated its bases "to preserve security in the city".

They knew it was coming.

Libyan Islamist militia swept out of Benghazi bases - Yahoo! News

That is if ANYTHING in our press can be believed.

It sounded staged from the start.

Im sure there are many good Libyans and I'm just as sure that this was staged.

Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood, not the good guys

If there's any good news over the Middle East activities in the past two weeks, this is one.

Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate - The Washington Post

Great staged event. I love these guys. They have more drama than the Kardashians. Truly I love their balls doing this even in " a show yourself moment we're pretending"

It was AQ that hit the embassy. The dude that led the attack was AQ.

All AQ.

Now way anyone is messing with an AQ headquarters unless they really hate their family.

A staged event? And this is why you are just trash. Had this been 100s of protesters storming an us embassy you would have made 80nthreads about how obama was weak.

Fuck off twat.

Hey take your midol.

It's staged. AQ nuked the Ambassador. Are you going to tell me these people are protesting AQ?

Oh bite me you fool.

It's freaking Speileberg fake. Too funny.

wow, catzmeow is a woman, could of fooled me with that mouth

A hardened artery could have fooled you, but you're easily fooled. But you are a fool. You hang onto to right wing Xtian dogma, like your wetting the dingle berries when you suck on ass hair. Both might comfort you, but make no sense in the world of the sentient.

The consulate was entirely unguarded with the exception of the State Department paying for Libyan militia who laid down their arms and fled at the first signs of the AQ attack.

Clinton and others have blatantly lied that 2 ex seals were protecting the ambassador as part of a security force in Benghazi.

Everything is a lie from the White House on down. Pigs. Freaking lying pigs. And anyone on this website who says that they back this administration is a pig who supports radical islamists.

They've lied about everything but because the Ambassador was executed instead of being held hostage the press can sweep it under the rug

The whole point of the Libyan violence as well as the violence in the middle east seems to be laying the foundation for an excuse to give a gesture of good will by letting Shiek Rahman go.

If that's your perspective, you're a fucking idiot.

So what's your point? The Libyan War is an illegitimate War. It wasn't even taken before the U.S. Congress. Escalating this illegitimate War is nothing to celebrate.

Hey paul, it wasn't an "illegitimate war" to the Libyans.

Hey tell me how it's better?

I've done mid east for over a decade. Tell me how it's better there right freaking now? Tell me.

Oh I remember. Men can now fuck their dead wives for up to 6 hours after their death.

BY THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!

YAY!:lol:

Arab spring. Thanks libs.

If God forbid but Allah willing, Obama is reelected, the Shiek will go free

So what's your point? The Libyan War is an illegitimate War. It wasn't even taken before the U.S. Congress. Escalating this illegitimate War is nothing to celebrate.

I've done mid east for over a decade. Tell me how it's better there right freaking now? Tell me.

Oh I remember. Men can now fuck their dead wives for up to 6 hours after their death.

Thats just sick.......

You are one fucked up person. I hope you find help, and when your time comes, atone your personal hate.

If you guys have evidence this is staged will you please post it in response to this post.

I see no evidence in the videos I've seen that it is staged. In fact it looks very violent and I'm insulted that Libyans have to defend our sovereignty rather than our president doing it.

I am what I am. Always have been.

I'm a different kinda Christian. I'm the one that turns the tables over. Like my Lord.

I don't turn the other cheek. I fight for my right to love my God and my Christ. I'm no freaking Christian "wimp version from lefties". Jehovah and Christ are heavy duty dudes.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Something about spreading it around TD... Great post.....

Interesting that you're the kind of self proclaimed Christian that wants to MURDER for Christ. What makes you want to suck FatAssedCajun Dancer's ass hair?

I'll take the complement on Cajun considering I'm a canuck gone wild with catahoulas and have embraced every minute of south whether its been Memphis and being shit faced at the gates of Graceland, or walking 2 steps off of Beale or fishing for crappie so big my daddy thought I was lying.

Let's address this though. It's not murdering for Christ. You obviously don't understand what is before us do you?

You've never *cough* read the book have you? May I suggest you speed up on the last chapter?

If God forbid but Allah willing, Obama is reelected, the Shiek will go free

When Obama is reelected, you'll see more uprisings in the Middle East. You'll see scientists, school teachers, doctors, lawyers, farmers, and small business owners lead the way to the NEW WORLD ORDER. Your right wing attempt of a WMD approach of inflicting your right wing cancer is tumbling. The people of the world, regardless of which Krishna they Hare, want a secular humanist form of government.

Oh and I don't have a fat ass. I can't. My fave designer clothes these days are from Cabella. I'm small. I work out in the garden so I can hang out in a tree stand.

:lol:

Oh and I don't have a fat ass. I can't. My fave designer clothes these days are from Cabella. I'm small. I work out in the garden so I can hang out in a tree stand.

Your clothes are from Purple Heart and Amvets, and adorned with Chinese faux bling from Walmart. You sued the city once, for building the sidewalk too close to your fat ass.

Tinydancer Muslims don't kill. Alqaeda does kill and we have known that for a while.

I'm from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie. Of course Muslims don't kill. No more than Anglicans don't kill. Assholes and jerks and psychos kill.

Sadly we reduce terms to that simplicity. Much like everyone going "white people" or "christians".

Talk about broad brushing. :D

Your clothes are from Purple Heart and Amvets, and adorned with Chinese faux bling from Walmart. You sued the city once, for building the sidewalk too close to your fat ass.

Sad.:D

Danier. One of my fave labels. size 7.

Cry your ass off. I'm about to hit bow season. And you? You don't know where I live do you?

Look up Sundown. It's right there. You tell me if I even could dream of a sidewalk.

Since the initial attack, obama's regime has lied about everything. Now we're supposed to believe that Libyan's are fighting other Libyans for the glory of obama? Really?

Permanent Spin | The Weekly Standard

So we are left with this: Four Americans were killed in a premeditated terrorist attack on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, and for more than a week the Obama administration misled the country about what happened.

This isn’t just a problem. It’s a scandal.

If this were the first time top Obama officials had tried to sell a bogus narrative after an attack, perhaps they would deserve the benefit of the doubt. It’s not.

Forum List

Back