Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate

So what's your point? The Libyan War is an illegitimate War. It wasn't even taken before the U.S. Congress. Escalating this illegitimate War is nothing to celebrate.

Well, one of the points is that the Obama Administration's previous, bullshit narrative that the assault on the consulate was instigated by the video and was a mere, spontaneous protest that got out of hand, before Clinton finally acknowledge the obvious yesterday, was a rather undiplomatic slap in the face of the Libyan people, the vast majority of whom were appalled and apologetic. They are grateful for the help we gave them in getting rid of Gaddafi and want to have peaceful and productive political and economic relations with us.

That is a good thing, and I'm not at all surprised that the people rose up against this militia. I had been expecting something like this.

In any event, these recent incidents are part of a larger struggle that is going on in Libya for control of the heart and soul of the country. These were not staged (bullshit), and there will be more of these sort of clashes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...4b3-11e2-8102-ebee9c66e190_story.html?hpid=z1

Last edited:
If you guys have evidence this is staged will you please post it in response to this post.

I see no evidence in the videos I've seen that it is staged. In fact it looks very violent and I'm insulted that Libyans have to defend our sovereignty rather than our president doing it.

Anyone? It's not a trick question.

Great staged event. I love these guys. They have more drama than the Kardashians. Truly I love their balls doing this even in " a show yourself moment we're pretending"

It was AQ that hit the embassy. The dude that led the attack was AQ.

All AQ.

Now way anyone is messing with an AQ headquarters unless they really hate their family.

A staged event? And this is why you are just trash. Had this been 100s of protesters storming an us embassy you would have made 80nthreads about how obama was weak.

Fuck off twat.

Hey take your midol.

It's staged. AQ nuked the Ambassador. Are you going to tell me these people are protesting AQ?

Oh bite me you fool.

It's freaking Speileberg fake. Too funny.

Mobs are irrational and will strike out at anything if they feel injustice. Just because they attacked one thing that may not have to do with the attack does not negate their outrage you fuckstick.

Stick to your trash threads. Real issues show you for the moron that you are.

Your opinion that it is staged is just that. Opinion.

Great staged event. I love these guys. They have more drama than the Kardashians. Truly I love their balls doing this even in " a show yourself moment we're pretending"

All AQ.

Now way anyone is messing with an AQ headquarters unless they really hate their family.

Your world view seems dumbed down by your hate of semites and their religion. Libyans have been protesting the murder of our ambassador since it happened. Unlike you, they're not interested in developing a repressive theocracy.

First and foremost you ass wipe any one who knows me on any boards knows that I have been a major champion of Islamic rights and most importantly a champion of muslim women's rights for over a decade and a half.

So fuck you. Right from the get go. Fuck you.

Now to the Libyan situation the people that led the assault were AQ. I knew this from the get go. Why? Because I hang out in ME websites.

I have for ages. You are such a moron.

This "assault" against militia shit is a like a bad Monty Python skit. Who's writing for the WH these days?

This is pathetic.

:lol:

Bullshit! It is not staged, but part of a larger, on-going struggle: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-of-attack-on-us-consulate-7.html#post6038244

I think it might be bullshit too.

The fact that drudge waited so long to put anything up, and we know soooo little...it's just weird.

A staged event? And this is why you are just trash. Had this been 100s of protesters storming an us embassy you would have made 80nthreads about how obama was weak.

Fuck off twat.

Hey take your midol.

It's staged. AQ nuked the Ambassador. Are you going to tell me these people are protesting AQ?

Oh bite me you fool.

Mobs are irrational and will strike out at anything if they feel injustice. Just because they attacked one thing that may not have to do with the attack does not negate their outrage you fuckstick.

Obama let these people die. Hillary let these people die.

No security.

Brian Terry but now on a scale beyond.

You let these people die. No security. ON 911 you dip shits.

You fucked up big time.

All AQ.

Your world view seems dumbed down by your hate of semites and their religion. Libyans have been protesting the murder of our ambassador since it happened. Unlike you, they're not interested in developing a repressive theocracy.

First and foremost you ass wipe any one who knows me on any boards knows that I have been a major champion of Islamic rights and most importantly a champion of muslim women's rights for over a decade and a half.

So fuck you. Right from the get go. Fuck you.

Now to the Libyan situation the people that led the assault were AQ. I knew this from the get go. Why? Because I hang out in ME websites.

I have for ages. You are such a moron.

This "assault" against militia shit is a like a bad Monty Python skit. Who's writing for the WH these days?

This is pathetic.

:lol:

Take a midol

Hey take your midol.

Oh bite me you fool.

No security.

You fucked up big time.

You're a disgusting person.

If there's any good news over the Middle East activities in the past two weeks, this is one.

Libyans storm militia building after giant protest in wake of attack on US consulate - The Washington Post

Hundreds of protesters stormed the compound of one of Libya’s strongest armed Islamic extremist groups Friday, evicting militiamen and setting fire to their building as the attack that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans sparked a public backlash against armed groups that run rampant in the country and defy the country’s new, post-Moammar Gadhafi leadership.

Armed men at the administrative center for the Ansar al-Shariah militia, suspected to have led the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Benghazi consulate, first fired in the air to disperse the crowd, but eventually withdrew from the site with their weapons and vehicles after it was surrounded by waves of protesters shouting “No to militias.”

All AQ.

I'm hearing another troubling report from Benghazi, TinyDancer, from Debka Files website:

Another Benghazi atrocity
DEBKAfile September 22, 2012, 5:45 PM (GMT+02:00)

The Ansar al-Sharia militia which murdered US Ambassador Chris Stevens and four US diplomats “executed” six Libyan security officers after its Benghazi compound was stormed Saturday by angry Libyans demanding an end to militia rule.

After the militiamen agreed to abandon the compound “to contribute to town’s security,” the six bodies were found shot in the head. US intelligence sources now point to the al Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Sharia as responsible for the terrorist attack of Sept. 11 on the Benghazi consulate.
I'm getting a little sick of these murderers.

No security.

You fucked up big time.

I know, every time you tell a dumb liberal the truth it's "disgusting." del's got some oinment and he'll glady apply it to yer lying ass.

Without even reading the thread I'm going to predict that the nutters on the right are upset that moderate Libyans are kicking the extremists to the curb.

Amirite?

Nope.... Im just laughing at you idiots lapping this shit up like milk starved little kitties... :eusa_clap:

Fucking fools!

No security.

You fucked up big time.

And.... you're a pussy coward.

Wait, hysteric! We're never in danger on 9/11! Don't be a war monger!

Having a free society entails a certain degree of risk. Some people have the stones for that, others will give up all freedoms for the illusion of safety. You, of course, are in the latter category.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Something about spreading it around TD... Great post.....

Interesting that you're the kind of self proclaimed Christian that wants to MURDER for Christ. What makes you want to suck FatAssedCajun Dancer's ass hair?

I'll take the complement on Cajun considering I'm a canuck gone wild with catahoulas and have embraced every minute of south whether its been Memphis and being shit faced at the gates of Graceland, or walking 2 steps off of Beale or fishing for crappie so big my daddy thought I was lying.

Let's address this though. It's not murdering for Christ. You obviously don't understand what is before us do you?

You've never *cough* read the book have you? May I suggest you speed up on the last chapter?

It's interesting how you appear to have cherry picked only the sections that allow you to act like a violent asshole, and then have the audacity to name yourself after the person who sacrificed himself for humanity.

What does "crucify yourself" or "Take up your cross and follow me" mean to you, Tiny Brainer?

This protest by peaceful Libyans was set up. The militia compound was already mostly empty.

A spokesman for Ansar al-Sharia, which some U.S. and Libya officials blame for the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last week in which the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed, said it had evacuated its bases "to preserve security in the city".

They knew it was coming.

Libyan Islamist militia swept out of Benghazi bases - Yahoo! News

That is if ANYTHING in our press can be believed.

The consulate was entirely unguarded with the exception of the State Department paying for Libyan militia who laid down their arms and fled at the first signs of the AQ attack.

Clinton and others have blatantly lied that 2 ex seals were protecting the ambassador as part of a security force in Benghazi.

Everything is a lie from the White House on down. Pigs. Freaking lying pigs. And anyone on this website who says that they back this administration is a pig who supports radical islamists.

And they need to be outed in real life.

Reuters is suggesting that Stevens himself may have made security decisions:
That may, to some degree, reflect choices made by Stevens himself: the ambassador's many admirers say a low-key approach to security was one of the factors that made him an unusually effective diplomat in the Arab world, widely praised for being both intrepid and approachable by those he wished to help.

I also thought this quote was relevant:

Clothing store employee Yahya al-Furjani, 20, said he was among scores who showed up after the violence as word of the incident spread. Furjani, who appears in some of the footage, clambered into the cramped, smoke-filled room where the diplomat lay on the floor between a bed and door. The young Libyan shone a light from his cellphone at the body and saw from the fair hair that it was a foreigner, covered in soot.

He was sure the man was dead, but still held out hope.

"This destroyed our revolution," Furjani said of the attack, after watching video of himself carrying Stevens outside. "The Americans stood with us in our revolution. I wish I could carry this body back to America to let people there know that those people do not represent Benghazi. I represent Benghazi."

Libya consulate was light on security | Reuters

Hey take your midol.

Oh bite me you fool.

No security.

You fucked up big time.

and punt! This has nothing to do with the fact that you think this is staged twat. You are changing the subject...Again go back to your lowbrow threads about tabloid politics.

I didnt let these people die. I didnt do a damn thing. I am as much to blame as you, who did nothing as well. Who before the attack never knew about the security issues. So by your brilliant logic the attack is on you as well.

You are literally to stupid to be stupid.

Forum List

Back