About Romney's Taxes

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
The facts are that whatever is published for tax rates is a joke. When a bastard can inheirit money, invest it in equities or municipal bonds and end up paying 14% on $14 million of earnings when my wife and I pay 16% on about $80,000, less than 1% of what he made, is some kind of weird scam. Add to that our local and state taxes which would be a pittance for a rich person and we...WE are the ones paying the bills.

Last edited:
The facts are that whatever is published for tax rates is a joke. When a bastard can inheirit money, invest it in equities or municipal bonds and end up paying 14% on $14 million of earnings when my wife and I pay 16% on about $80,000, less than 1% of what he made, is some kind of weird scam. Add to that our local and state taxes which would be a pittance for a rich person and we...WE are the ones paying the bills.

He gave the inhreritance away doofus.

jealousy.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

jealousy.jpg

4-17-09inc-f21.jpg

mc_growth_chart.jpg

Last edited:
When poor people give millions to the politicians for campaign purposes then poor people can expect some tax adjustments. Geez it is so simple to understand. Of course, there are some politicians that try to help poor people now but that campaign money from the rich is used to convince poor people to vote against them.

Just an fyi to go along with your envy. Romney gave his inheritance away.

So Romney wrote the tax code?? sounds like you need a better tax guy.

Envy becomes no one.

lie much he gave all his dad's money away.

Envy becomes no one.

Romney was born on third base and thinks he hit a home run. The guy wouldn't even be tolerated for 30 minutes in the local pub.

Your stupidity is on display.....

Take a bow......

He's not a bastard either... but facts are no something that old jackass Cammmmpy is interested in.

Envy becomes no one.

Romney was born on third base and thinks he hit a home run. The guy wouldn't even be tolerated for 30 minutes in the local pub.
You've hung out with him have ya? Aaahh... no, you haven't. You have no idea what kind of man he is... dumbass fucking liberal hack.

Go jingle your jealousy nuts somewhere else dick lips.

This is why Romney woudn't release 20 years of taxes. He knew that no matter what they said, democrats would have a little tantrum. It's showing this kind of wisdom that indicates what a good president he will make.

He's not a bastard either... but facts are no something that old jackass Cammmmpy is interested in.

You beat me to it.
Evidently, Cammmpbell doesn't know the definition of 'bastard'.

Envy becomes no one.

Maybe not in yours... but I know a whole bunch of Marines who'd be happy to buy him a beer... if he drank beer, which - being a Mormon - he doesn't. But they'd certainly have a beer with him.

See, here's how it works in America.... you don't get to decide anything for the rest of the country... nor do I.

If you would like some facts go and research who the 47% Romney mentioned really are. That'll stick in your right wing craw.

Forum List

Back