Libyan War Cost Skyrockets...

Without the NYTimes telling them what to think and say, they go mute.

That's the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" for ya.

Sadly you are right. It's all about the Palin-Bashing for them now. Just a pathetic distraction from their awful failures. The Liberal Media-types over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Times are in full 'Cover-Mode' for their Democrats and the Hopey Changey One. Look for them to begin pushing the Palin-Bashing even more in the coming weeks. They desperately need to distract the people.

Still not a peep from the Progressive "Intellectuals"

Maybe "Intellectuals" is a misnomer?

Wow still not a peep from the "Liberal Intellectual Elite"

Wow

When will Sulzberger commit his legions of mindless zombies to speak up?

Well it's their D's doing the bombing & killing now so i'm sure everything is just fine in their little worlds. Wouldn't want to interrupt their little D & R fantasy world now would ya?

Where were these cheerleaders when we went into Iraq?

It's all just a D & R Fantasy World for too many in this country. Very few people stand up for what's right. The D's are very enthusiastic and quite happy bombing & killing Libyans. Why is that? Well it's very simple in the end. It's their D's doing all the killing now. I know it sucks but that's how most Americans look at things. It's all about the D & R thing.

The important thing is that the French agree with this war.

I continue to see online cheering sections about 'sticking it to the man' and 'making the banks pay'.... I continue to wonder who people think will actually be paying, in the end...

What gets me angry - is the fact that a good portion (not saying all) of these people just adapt to having this "Fuck It, Whatever..." attitude. They don't even attempt to resolve their financial issues.

Which means it is ultimately the responsibility – and fault – of the American people.

See, its not that they're anti-war, they're just anti-Republican, or whatever Pinch Sulzberger tells them they need to be

So tired of the Liberals making excuses for Obama. Obama said we would be there for days not weeks. I think we have been there for 90 days at this point. Britain, Spain and Italy is out of money and we are putting 75% of this NON war that Obama said we are in. He said we would not have boots on the ground but it has come out we do. Unless they are just throwing boots out the plain. I think they have actual soldiers in those boots. Now we are bombing Yeman. I think Obama needs to give his Nobel peace prize back!! Tell it like it is. ITS A WAR on Libya not just an operation.

Liberal Intellectuals still intellectualizing their support for Obama's Illegal Single Handed War on Libya.

And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya!

So tired of the Liberals making excuses for Obama. Obama said we would be there for days not weeks. I think we have been there for 90 days at this point. Britain, Spain and Italy is out of money and we are putting 75% of this NON war that Obama said we are in. He said we would not have boots on the ground but it has come out we do. Unless they are just throwing boots out the plain. I think they have actual soldiers in those boots. Now we are bombing Yeman. I think Obama needs to give his Nobel peace prize back!! Tell it like it is. ITS A WAR on Libya not just an operation.

Congress could have stopped funding it.

The ball was in Congress' court after the first 60 days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY]YouTube - ‪RATM -Killing in the name - official video‬‏[/ame]

Killing in the name of!
Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses
kkk-byrd.jpg

Huh!

Killing in the name of!
Killing in the name of

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDS81Ibazdk]YouTube - ‪The Libyans!‬‏[/ame]

The president did not respect the Constitution, which requires that wars be declared by Congress.

And, now, two months into the fight, the president is not respecting the War Powers Act, which requires clear consultation with Congress.

You would think that would get Republican leaders in the House angry. After all, they seem to be mad about everything Obama does.

But House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, on Friday engineered a power play that prevented congressional checking and balancing of the president on his Libya mission.

Boehner Protects Obama's Libya Mission By Engineering a Mild Rebuke While Blocking Kucinich's Real Plan to End It | The Nation

Just as soon as a Republican says anything against Obama's attempt to kill Khadafi, the Demagogues begin with " why are you defending a mass murderer that bombed PanAm flight 103."

The president did not respect the Constitution, which requires that wars be declared by Congress.

And, now, two months into the fight, the president is not respecting the War Powers Act, which requires clear consultation with Congress.

Better open your fucking eyes, BlindBoo:

May 20, 2011:

Obama asks Congress for resolution on Libya - Los Angeles Times

Facing criticism from Congress that authority for U.S. military action in Libya is about to expire under the War Powers Act, President Obama asked congressional leaders late Friday for a resolution of support for continuing the military involvement.

When we started bombing Libya Obama thought this campaign would be over by now, thats why the cost is more than what they anticipated. The best NATO can do is stalemate, they don't have what it takes to really bring Ghaddafi down, this thing is going to keep dragging on and on and costing us more.

The problem here is that Obama didn't think.

When we started bombing Libya Obama thought this campaign would be over by now, thats why the cost is more than what they anticipated. The best NATO can do is stalemate, they don't have what it takes to really bring Ghaddafi down, this thing is going to keep dragging on and on and costing us more.

The problem here is that Obama didn't think.

So?

Then congress should put an end to it.

Simple.

Forum List

Back