Libyan War Cost Skyrockets...

Progressives are good little Obama Fluffers and won't say a fucking Peep against Obama or hiow he';s doing Cheney and the PNAC's bidding, useful idiots

If this Libyan War really was all about "Protecting the Civilians",it has been a miserable failure. How many Civilians have NATO & the Rebels killed in this War? We do know that NATO bombed and murdered Gaddafi's Son and Grandchildren. In my opinion they count as Civilians. Spending a $Billion on this War is just plain ludicrous. The American People are suffering. These are very tough times for our country. Spending a $Billion on this stuff is criminal in my opinion. Time to prosecute.

I like how when it started out it was just a no fly zone and Ghadafi was not allowed to be a target and now it's full on "assassinate him" mode.

China and the Germans are both telling Obama to go fuck himself, they won't do business with a guy spending like a crack whore

I like how when it started out it was just a no fly zone and Ghadafi was not allowed to be a target and now it's full on "assassinate him" mode.

Yea it's a real mess. Another $Billion flushed right down the toilet. And that's only for this year. If this thing drags on,it's obviously gonna cost much more. The American Taxpayer gets screwed again. Surprise surprise. :(

Progressives are under orders not to speak about this

You're right. Man,the Left/Dems over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Times barely mention it anymore. It's their Democrat screwing things up so they're all in 'Cover-Mode.' Time to attack that Palin chick again i guess. That's all the Liberal Press is good for these days. They really do miss their BOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman. So now they've made Palin their new Boogeyman. But it wasn't Palin who fucked our country up and got us into this stupid War. That's all on them and their Hopey Changey One.

Has Ghadafi killed more Libyans then Assad in Syria (who surrounded a town in Syria today with 5,000 elite troops whom opened fire, and whose citizens are fleeing to Turkey)?
Obies initial humanitarian rationale was to prevent Ghadafi from massacreing his citizens.
WTF is going on?

Without the NYTimes telling them what to think and say, they go mute.

That's the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" for ya.

Anymore you have to wonder what part of the Arab world can we say Obama DIDN'T bomb once his 8 years are up?

Very little is said about it in the western media.

But we bomb part's of Somalia on a regular basis. :doubt:

The sad thing is we're as a nation becoming numb to it, blowing up chunks of the Arab world has sadly become a normal and expected thing from the US gov't.

U.S. Military operations in Libya are on course to cost Hundreds of Millions of Dollars more than the Pentagon estimated. The Pentagon expected to spend "Somewhere in the ball park of $750M" by the end of the fiscal year. But according to a recently leaked Pentagon memo,U.S. operations in Libya have already cost $664M as of May.

This is very disturbing. Why are we fighting a War in Libya? Still haven't gotten a coherent or straight answer on that. And now we're stepping up our Bombing Campaign in Yemen too. Up to Five Wars at this point. What a tragedy. How many more Wars can we afford?...

FT.com / Middle East & North Africa - Pentagon sees Libya military costs soar

cost of war means nothing!!!!

013.gif

Forum List

Back