Libya grand mufti urges ban on racy lingerie imports

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I find this kind of funny because one time an old friend of mine in New York was telling me about staying in the home of the Moroccan ambassador to Kenya since she was a friend of the wife, and the wife told her that all the women wore sexy underwear under their burkas. Perhaps this Libyan guy should be allowed to peek. I wouldn't be surprised if the Muslim women in the U.S. are big fans of Victoria's Secret lingerie.

Libya’s grand mufti Sadek al-Ghariani says racy women’s undergarments are not modest

By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Saturday, 3 May 2014

Libya should stop importing overly racy lingerie and undergarments, the country’s grand mufti said in a letter sent to the office of the prime minister, Egypt’s al-Wafd newspaper reported on Friday.

Sadek al-Ghariani, who is considered to be Libya’s top religious authority, said these undergarments come in lewd designs and fashions which contradict the virtue of Islamic modesty, urging the government to regulate these imports.

According to al-Wafd, women’s underwear items in Libya are usually imported.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/lif...mufti-urges-ban-on-racy-lingerie-imports.html

I find this kind of funny because one time an old friend of mine in New York was telling me about staying in the home of the Moroccan ambassador to Kenya since she was a friend of the wife, and the wife told her that all the women wore sexy underwear under their burkas. Perhaps this Libyan guy should be allowed to peek. I wouldn't be surprised if the Muslim women in the U.S. are big fans of Victoria's Secret lingerie.

Libya’s grand mufti Sadek al-Ghariani says racy women’s undergarments are not modest

By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Saturday, 3 May 2014

Libya should stop importing overly racy lingerie and undergarments, the country’s grand mufti said in a letter sent to the office of the prime minister, Egypt’s al-Wafd newspaper reported on Friday.

Sadek al-Ghariani, who is considered to be Libya’s top religious authority, said these undergarments come in lewd designs and fashions which contradict the virtue of Islamic modesty, urging the government to regulate these imports.

According to al-Wafd, women’s underwear items in Libya are usually imported.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/lif...mufti-urges-ban-on-racy-lingerie-imports.html

These Muslims live for pleasing their God. And by doing so, they are living in the dark ages.
It's no wonder the civilians in the Muslim world feel so oppressed .

Husbands can't appreciate their wives in sexy undies? It is not like anyone else will see them, but it is nice for a women to wear something that feel more sensual to the skin.

Husbands can't appreciate their wives in sexy undies? It is not like anyone else will see them, but it is nice for a women to wear something that feel more sensual to the skin.
Of course the muslim women can wear what they want under their burka........and they do.

Just because some mufti issues a fatwa doesn't mean anyone has to obey him.

What a muslim woman wears in the privacy of her home is only between her and her husband. . :cool:

Those Muslim clergymen put out some of the craziest Fatwas, and no doubt the more educated Muslim just ignores most of them, but the illiterate probably take in anything these clerics say.. I just hope that the Muslim man who has four wives doesn't show favoritism by buying one wife nicer lingerie than the other ones.

Forum List

Back