Libtardism defined

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

Slate, a once-semi-readable website,published a 2,925-word tome on Tuesday by a guy who is really sad because he managed rack up $200,000 in student loan debt by getting a useless degree at a fancypants private college and then, by borrowing more cash to be a graduate student.

The bitter, billowing borrower is Samuel Garner — currently a bioethicist at a Washington, D.C. nonprofit.
Garner’s tale of woe and world-historical budgetary stupidity begins — as he tells it, in excruciating detail — when he was a high school senior. He was a “consumer” of the “vacuous platitudes” on college brochures, and so he excitedly applied to Connecticut College — a school which currently charges a comprehensive fee of $62,965 per year.
“My siblings and I had the privilege of expecting we would attend private colleges,” Garner explains, even though his family had become “financially stressed” when he was in high school...

Read more here: Fancypants College Grad Whines About Student Loans

This idiot thought that the loan forms he filled out were just Standard procedure. Now he is way over his head in debt witha totally worthless degree. And just wait and see how much this shit will cost if his idol Sanders gets in and makes it "free". He says he didn't understand what the loans were or what repaying them would mean.

What a stupid son of a bitch. Pure libtardism at its finest. This is what the schools are turning out. Forget banning guns, we need to ban these brain dead tunnel vision "professors" that turn out these retards. The "Professor" on Gilligan's Island would do better.

• Banned
Whenever you see some bedwetter whining about "libtards", you instantly know that the post came from Mom's basement.

Sorry 'tard. I had no idea it was you.

I love it when Republicans mock education. It's actually a knee jerk response caused by their terrifying fear of educated immigrants.

THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR JOBS they scream. Simmer down. They aren't going to take YOUR jobs. You aren't qualified. It takes "fancy pants" and you don't have fancy pants.

• Banned
  • Banned
And then wonder why and how you have to pay for it.

Whenever you see some bedwetter whining about "libtards", you instantly know that the post came from Mom's basement.

...wow....thats telling him.....
You don't have to tell him. It's already obvious.

You imbeciles are the kind of people in that article. You'd spend 200K on learning a totally WORTHLESS occupation.
When you have no education at all, how can you judge?

It's pretty clear from the story. I'm sorry you are so stupid you are doomed to do it.

Forum List

Back