No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

maineman, why are you so angry lately. It seems like youre going after gunny, rsr, any anyone who gets in your way. Calm down brother.

Talk to me, whats the problem?

according to you, the surge is working. according to you, an increase in American casualties is a reason to wave your pom poms more vigorously. Why aren't you in Iraq laying down YOUR life for this war you so enthusiastically cheer for?

Last I checked, we wont know until septemer if the surge worked or not, so please calm down. Youre going to pop a veing in your neck lol.

http://icasualties.org/oif/

DoD confirmed statistics.

but hey...to guys like RSR with Bush jism dripping from their lips and from their assholes, who wave pom poms for a war they are to afraid to fight in themselves....those sorts of numbers prove the "surge is working"!

according to you, the surge is working. according to you, an increase in American casualties is a reason to wave your pom poms more vigorously. Why aren't you in Iraq laying down YOUR life for this war you so enthusiastically cheer for?

As I said, your party has to celebrate the casualties - you do have anything else to offer for a war plan, except surrender

there is no celebration here.

when will you ever be willing to lay down YOUR life like the GI's you wave pompoms for?

No celebration? Could have fooled me

You act like you are the verge of throwing a party when you make those posts

You both are spiteful, mean people. One maybe more then the other, i dont know.

Frankly, im tired of maineman pmsing at gunny, and im tired of you trying to piss him off.

Im frustrated.

there is no celebration here.

when will you ever be willing to lay down YOUR life like the GI's you wave pompoms for?

You both are spiteful, mean people. One maybe more then the other, i dont know.

Frankly, im tired of maineman pmsing at gunny, and im tired of you trying to piss him off.

Im frustrated.

He threw the first insult tonight, and I had not even posted on the tread yet

BUt that is MM being MM

This post has goton way outa hand..and lost it's oringinal concept.

Surge is working..no wonder why libs are upset..etc.

Remember?

We all know that it's not paying off...The generals..soldiers on the ground..and the info that comes outa that place,clearly says otherwise.

With all the weird crap happening...Such as Bush Senior & Bush Junior on a fishing boat with Putin..at the same time?...It don't make sense..when one thinks so hard on each ones approach,to Middle East Affairs.

A big distraction from Iraq...and I remember clearly Bush saying what close friends they were..before he went into Iraq.

Now to talk about ties...and things in common...Iran was the news out of it......Any news on Iraq??

I'm tired of bitching about it..because this president opened a hole...he can't fill back up.....Not fix...not a solution.

The worst thing we did..was removing Saddam from power...We can easily detain small countries/governments....but this SOB really showed his stupidity.

I personaly feel all you cons should hold some of the responsibility....Most Americans do....I have nothing to add to this..that voters won't be expressing come this November.

You cons want to bitch about taxes when it comes to all the goat study programs that will come into effect...So be it...All these minimum wage folks..will remember your WMD's..and your billions more you'll need for this cat & mouse game.

As far as being pissed the surge is..or not working...will be the bottom line,why there will be a Lib President next time......

Cons will be pissed in the end..because it could be a woman..(with 10 times more brains)..or a black dude for the first time...There will be a surge in voting...never like this time in history of mankind.

Yes..you got one part right...Libs are pissed..cons..the whole lot buddy..:)

I spent time to respond..then the post was closed??

Next time I come here to hand out my point of view...put on my panties??

This was to red states....and ya can delete the SOB if ya feel it's to close to the front lines..of reality....(shaking my head).

My reply...

####################

This original post you should apologize for guy...

What kind of spew you expect from a ...total bologna post buddy?

It's so far off base...that only arguements can become of it....You throw news out...like grain for the geese....and hay for the horse...Check for mold buddy...The shit you post here..and avoiding head on debate,is as moldy as the undies of a pervert.

More people here digest the crap you post...and that's exactly what it is...Falsehoods..(crap).

Full time propoganda is what you do.....Somebody say otherwise...Because this guy it a full time garbage,propoganda,distracting the true debate,...down right rubish..crap...So far off base...that his only audience must be the spammers here....Valuable poster ...compared to myself....(smile)

I take this board..about as serious as the trash I read here...mutliple times...:)

I spent time to respond..then the post was closed??

Next time I come here to hand out my point of view...put on my panties??

This was to red states....and ya can delete the SOB if ya feel it's to close to the front lines..of reality....(shaking my head).

My reply...

####################

This original post you should apologize for guy...

What kind of spew you expect from a ...total bologna post buddy?

It's so far off base...that only arguements can become of it....You throw news out...like grain for the geese....and hay for the horse...Check for mold buddy...The shit you post here..and avoiding head on debate,is as moldy as the undies of a pervert.

More people here digest the crap you post...and that's exactly what it is...Falsehoods..(crap).

Full time propoganda is what you do.....Somebody say otherwise...Because this guy it a full time garbage,propoganda,distracting the true debate,...down right rubish..crap...So far off base...that his only audience must be the spammers here....Valuable poster ...compared to myself....(smile)

I take this board..about as serious as the trash I read here...mutliple times...:)

The thread being closed had absolutely nothing to do with you. It will be reopened shortly.

Answer your question to your satisfaction?

The thread being closed had absolutely nothing to do with you. It will be reopened shortly.

Answer your question to your satisfaction?

I'm afraid to answer..being off topic..and all.

What are ya up to now?...Doing the trench thing?...Tanks..or worried about the members & visitors giving ya a bad time.

I'm not holding your midnite smooch with shattered against ya.

You have not come close to pissing me off yet....As far as satisfaction goes....It's obvious you are using old intelligence,in/with your encounters with me...By this winter...maybe you'll want to be paid for for this job...

Cute come back though..:)

I'm afraid to answer..being off topic..and all.

What are ya up to now?...Doing the trench thing?...Tanks..or worried about the members & visitors giving ya a bad time.

I'm not holding your midnite smooch with shattered against ya.

You have not come close to pissing me off yet....As far as satisfaction goes....It's obvious you are using old intelligence,in/with your encounters with me...By this winter...maybe you'll want to be paid for for this job...

Cute come back though..:)

At least it doesn't require and interpreter.

Now, you wanted to argue the topic, argue the topic and don't worry about what I'm doing.

RedStateRules, March 16 2007: "No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working!"

Reuters, July 21, 2007

Iraq attacks hit new high

The average number of daily attacks in Iraq hit a new high in June, as the final US troop deployments for President George Bush's "surge" strategy arrived in the country.

Attack statistics obtained by Reuters from the Defense Department showed a June average of 177.8 attacks per day on coalition and Iraqi forces, civilians and infrastructure.

That surpassed a previous daily peak of 176.5 attacks in October 2006 and made June's daily total the highest since Bush declared major combat operations at an end in May 2003.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411749/1249374

Forum List

Back