Libs indoctrinating 2 year olds on LGBT issues, especially trans issues

Its up to the parents to remove them from public schools....the gay agenda was built on indoctrinating kids at an early age and to do this public schooling is a MUST.

These tranny-obsessed liberals are, at best, intellectual pedophiles. Which explains their utter devotion to the most massive child-fucking orgy on this planet, Islam.

One of the thousandfold things I hate about Obama liberalfilth is their irresponsible, slavering glorification of a very serious mental disorder with a 40% suicide rate, transsexualism. Which requires professional help, not worship. For Chrissakes, any human condition with a 40% suicide rate is CLEARLY a mental illness, no ifs and or buts about it. It's a physical fact that if a person's cells have a row of Y-shaped chromosomes, that person is biologically male. Period. End of story. No amount of hormones or surgery will change the fact that the guy's individual cells will ALWAYS be male in their basic chemical construction!

I have nothing personal against real trannies themselves, I just realize they have a very serious mental dysfunction that needs treatment.

Well hell maybe they can all join Disney to help sexualize the kids using Disney's little toys and this probably goes right over the heads of leftist dumbasses. I do believe they took this off the market or changed it but can't be positive they probably didn't do jack shit with it.

23559600_1885940954768096_6639553567418684424_n.jpg

Forum List

Back