Libs have alot of crow to eat, wonder how many will admit it?

Boehner and many GOPer's called THEMSELVES "the party of no", and in some cases, they called themselves "the party of hell no".

Boehner and many GOPer's called THEMSELVES "the party of no", and in some cases, they called themselves "the party of hell no".

yep..

and based on the new unemployment numbers?

Seems saying "hell no" was what the American People needed them to do.

Oh really can you prove that saying hell no to the debt ceiling helped the economy?

Oh really can you prove that saying hell no to the debt ceiling helped the economy?

That is not what I was talking about....but you knew that.

Sorry...not falling into this game with you TM.

Have a great weekend.

yep..

Wrong. What we've needed is a good economic plan and jobs.

The only thing that the GOP has worked on is DOMA, abortion, and getting rid of gay rights. Not a fucking thing has been done by Boehner's administration towards jobs, just social engineering.

Between Newt's personal baggage (there simply ain't enough storage space in D.C. for all that) and his screwball statements about lower income kids working rather than learning, there won't be a lot of orders at print shops for Newt's election signs. The base will genuflect, but the electorate at large will tar and feather him.

not to mention newt insulting 47 million americans with his fod stamp comments.......

but of course a dem forced him to say that and so he holds no personal responsibility to his words.......

but this is the same guy who demanded that people dont use his words against him.... all in the name of perosnal responsibility of course........

I know this is going to sound bad but I seriously doubt most people on welfare will vote anything but democratic anyway so who cares if the freeloaders are upset about his food stamps comment.

Yeah....it sounded bad. But hardly shocking considering the source.

What percentage of the freeloaders actually vote, Gramps? Any idea?

Last edited:
It's like the Reps don't care if their candidate is conservative or not, as long as he trashes Obama. The most conservative candidate they have can't even get any traction. I think this will blow up in their faces and it won't matter; Mitt or Newt, they're both likely losers.

yep..

The only thing that the GOP has worked on is DOMA, abortion, and getting rid of gay rights. Not a fucking thing has been done by Boehner's administration towards jobs, just social engineering.

EXACTLY.

Congress and the President have not done a dam thing toward creating jobs.

Yet jobs were created.

Exactly what the GOP has been saying all along....and thus why they blocked any legislation they could that would involve governemnt trying to create jobs.

When there was a dem majority ion both houses?

Lots of bills, lots of money spent......and an increase in unemployment.

Seems to me the GOP was correct.

You just hate to admit it.

I understand your pain.

ROMNEY WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR YOU.

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

Last stop.....1600 Pennsylvania Ave

*yawn*

do you ever start a thread, gramps that ISN'T intended to flame "libs"? not to mention that the only ones saying romney was chosen for you were rightwingnut toons. so there ya go.

:eusa_hand:

The only person who could actually give Obama a run for his money will never be the candidate, because Huntsman isn't radical enough for the GOP.

Gingrich Says Rise Is ‘Disorienting’ as He Steps Up Iowa Bid - Businessweek

Dec. 2 (Bloomberg) -- Newt Gingrich, expressing confidence he will be the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, said he is unsettled by his campaign’s rapid rise in recent weeks and doesn’t intend to answer criticism from rivals.

“I have to confess, this is disorienting,” he told reporters after a dinner speech to party activists yesterday in Johnston, Iowa. “This is such a rapid change that we are having to rethink our own internal operations right now.”

Seeking to emerge as the main challenger to former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney in the Republican race, Gingrich argued that he would offer the clearest conservative alternative to President Barack Obama. He drew an implicit contrast with Romney, whom he didn’t mention by name in any of three Iowa speeches.

“I’m not interested in distinguishing myself from Romney,” he told reporters. “I’m happy to be who I am. I think that distinguishes me from Romney.”

Ooh, BURN!

not to mention newt insulting 47 million americans with his fod stamp comments.......

but of course a dem forced him to say that and so he holds no personal responsibility to his words.......

but this is the same guy who demanded that people dont use his words against him.... all in the name of perosnal responsibility of course........

I know this is going to sound bad but I seriously doubt most people on welfare will vote anything but democratic anyway so who cares if the freeloaders are upset about his food stamps comment.

None, they are too busy smokin pot paid for with foodstamps to worry about such trivial things. Geez, get with the program would ya

yep..

Keep repeating that lie. Most people know that Reid has refused to put any of the bills passed by the house up for vote.
What is it? 15 bills?

Why on earth would anyone admit to something that, as of yet, hasnt happened. I mean I know some progressives are dumb (as are some non-progressives), but most of them are at least somewhat intelligent. I can't really seeing anyone admit to something that hasn't happened.

And honestly, I am starting to think that Mitt will be the nominee, because I'd choose him over Newt. I trust him more than Newt. And all of the non-Romney frontrunners end up destroying themselves.

If anything, Id find Bachmann and Santorum much more likely to pull a black horse run. Iowa is a state that would favor the both of them.

None, they are too busy smokin pot paid for with foodstamps to worry about such trivial things. Geez, get with the program would ya

You can't buy pot with foodstamps. Sorry.

ROMNEY WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR YOU.

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

Last stop.....1600 Pennsylvania Ave

*yawn*

do you ever start a thread, gramps that ISN'T intended to flame "libs"? not to mention that the only ones saying romney was chosen for you were rightwingnut toons. so there ya go.

:eusa_hand:

Because all my anti Cain threads are really about libs. Or my pro Newt threads besides this one are about libs just disguised as Newt threads. Or my anti Paul threads. Or my anti Mitt threads.

Try seeing what's really posted instead of what you want to see. Seriously jill, you don't have to always be so tunnel visioned.

Another lie. I knew plenty of dealers that would accept food stamps. They could usually sell them to others for more than they wouldv'e gotten for the pot.

Another lie. I knew plenty of dealers that would accept food stamps. They could usually sell them to others for more than they wouldv'e gotten for the pot.

Really? Everywhere I've ever been or heard of, it's strictly cash and carry.

Or........is this some anonymous pot dealer that you know, like the HPV vaccine retarded child that Bachmann knew?

Forum List

Back