Libs have alot of crow to eat, wonder how many will admit it?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
ROMNEY WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR YOU.

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

Last stop.....1600 Pennsylvania Ave

never gonna happen...simple as that.....mitt will be the nominee....

Wish i had some money i could bet you :)
Then of course, i shouldn't have to worry about having to pay out! Lol!

Romney is not going to get the nomination. There's too many people that really don't like him. Of course he is a business man so he might be a good choice for VP. Guess we'll wait and see!

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

It wont take a smear campaign, it will take a tiny effort to remind people what that pos Newt is all about. He cannot change his past. The sad part is, some in here are actually relying on Newt to be the one. He has as much chance as Trump, Palin, Christie, Perry, Cain, Bachmann had.

Oh and see my sig.

wow.....you must be......

853.gif

• Banned

First stop.....Iowa

It wont take a smear campaign, it will take a tiny effort to remind people what that pos Newt is all about. He cannot change his past. The sad part is, some in here are actually relying on Newt to be the one. He has as much chance as Trump, Palin, Christie, Perry, Cain, Bachmann had.

Oh and see my sig.

and so it begins.... The first shot has been fired. One problem though......your firing blanks.

Everyone already knows Newts past.

Oh the money people will do Newt in a red hot second.

They know when they buy him he stays bought.

First stop.....Iowa

Oh and see my sig.
Neither can Obama change history. His record is recorded history. His record is abysmal.

Oh sure, he has accomplished something...something bad for the USA. He has gutted the military, apologized profusely and bowed down to other leaders, given our great-grandchildren a debt they cannot pay without borrowing even more money from China...

Obama is a MARXIST! He is doing well at being a MARXIST.

Liberals praise him as he systematically destroys this country and everything that it stands for.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

First stop.....Iowa

The orchestrated smear of Mr. Cain paved the way for Mr. Gingrich. So what makes you imagine that he will not be subjected to some similarly orchestrated smear campaign (perhaps on a different topic)?

While agree that Romney is far from a shoe-in (and I suspect he will not, in fact, get the GOP nod), the efforts by the liberal Democratics to "pick" their own opponent has NOT yet run its course.

First stop.....Iowa

The orchestrated smear of Mr. Cain paved the way for Mr. Gingrich. So what makes you imagine that he will not be subjected to some similarly orchestrated smear campaign (perhaps on a different topic)?

While agree that Romney is far from a shoe-in (and I suspect he will not, in fact, get the GOP nod), the efforts by the liberal Democratics to "pick" their own opponent has NOT yet run its course.

That is hilarious.

First stop.....Iowa

Oh and see my sig.

and so it begins.... The first shot has been fired. One problem though......your firing blanks.

Everyone already knows Newts past.

most people barely remember bush...... almost none of the general voting public outside politicial boards like this have any memory of newt.........

there was a reason dole did everythign he could to distance himself from any connection to newt during the 1996 election.. but they are about to be reminded........

First stop.....Iowa

That is hilarious.

**yawn**

Your "response" was trite, of course.

First stop.....Iowa

They are all but out of time to derail Newt from winning the primaries. Not to say it can't happen but time is short.

Forum List

Back