Libs have alot of crow to eat, wonder how many will admit it?

The whole reason we were saying Mitt was going to be your nominee was the big money had him in their pocket.

The big money will go with newt instead of Rommeny if he can out poll Mitt.

You see the big money didnt want a strickly Tea Party fool becasue they cant count on them to stay bought.

The big money can count on Newt and Mitt to stay bought.

They dont mind which one you people pick as long as you dont pick a REAL tea party nutter.

The orchestrated smear of Mr. Cain paved the way for Mr. Gingrich. So what makes you imagine that he will not be subjected to some similarly orchestrated smear campaign (perhaps on a different topic)?

While agree that Romney is far from a shoe-in (and I suspect he will not, in fact, get the GOP nod), the efforts by the liberal Democratics to "pick" their own opponent has NOT yet run its course.

That is hilarious.

**yawn**

Your "response" was trite, of course.

Liability - would you support/vote for Cain today? (given the chance of course)

ROMNEY WILL BE YOUR NOMINEE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR YOU.

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

Last stop.....1600 Pennsylvania Ave

The orchestrated smear of Mr. Cain paved the way for Mr. Gingrich. So what makes you imagine that he will not be subjected to some similarly orchestrated smear campaign (perhaps on a different topic)?

While agree that Romney is far from a shoe-in (and I suspect he will not, in fact, get the GOP nod), the efforts by the liberal Democratics to "pick" their own opponent has NOT yet run its course.

yeah, quite diabolical of dems to have cain give money behind his wifes back for 13 years then force cain to claim she was a "family friend" while hiding her form his wife.......

not quite a diabolical as placing obama birth announcements in hawaii papers 40 years ago, but close........

i am sure that newt cheating on two wives in a row is all part of a vast left wing conspiracy as well........ it is amazing what dems are able to force repubs to do years in advance.......

of course these are the same dems that are accused of not be able to run a lemonade stand.......

Last edited:

That's all I've heard for the last 2 months. I told them they were wrong and they laughed. Well who is laughing now? NEWT

He has come back and has now left the field in his dust in the polls. It will take a tremendous smear campaign to stop the train now. And since Obama has no record to stand on I fully expect the knives, lies and distortions to be out in full force.

First stop.....Iowa

It wont take a smear campaign, it will take a tiny effort to remind people what that pos Newt is all about. He cannot change his past. The sad part is, some in here are actually relying on Newt to be the one. He has as much chance as Trump, Palin, Christie, Perry, Cain, Bachmann had.
You can almost see that dust-cloud catching-UP to.....

Between Newt's personal baggage (there simply ain't enough storage space in D.C. for all that) and his screwball statements about lower income kids working rather than learning, there won't be a lot of orders at print shops for Newt's election signs. The base will genuflect, but the electorate at large will tar and feather him.

It wont take a smear campaign, it will take a tiny effort to remind people what that pos Newt is all about. He cannot change his past. The sad part is, some in here are actually relying on Newt to be the one. He has as much chance as Trump, Palin, Christie, Perry, Cain, Bachmann had.

Oh and see my sig.

and so it begins.... The first shot has been fired. One problem though......your firing blanks.

Everyone already knows Newts past.

most people barely remember bush...... almost none of the general voting public outside politicial boards like this have any memory of newt.........

there was a reason dole did everythign he could to distance himself from any connection to newt during the 1996 election.. but they are about to be reminded........

your assumption that everyone beyond us is stupid is hilarious. I remember Newt very well an I did not become active in politics until after 9/11 and I never visited a political board until i joined this one.

Between Newt's personal baggage (there simply ain't enough storage space in D.C. for all that) and his screwball statements about lower income kids working rather than learning, there won't be a lot of orders at print shops for Newt's election signs. The base will genuflect, but the electorate at large will tar and feather him.

not to mention newt insulting 47 million americans with his fod stamp comments.......

but of course a dem forced him to say that and so he holds no personal responsibility to his words.......

but this is the same guy who demanded that people dont use his words against him.... all in the name of perosnal responsibility of course........

First stop.....Iowa

Oh and see my sig.

and so it begins.... The first shot has been fired. One problem though......your firing blanks.

yep,, just as they knew about obamie's past and voted for him anyway,, now they chap they asses in faux outrage.. it's fucking hilarious.

There has plenty of Crow to eat for both sides of the aisle.
There's the GOP flavor of the month regarding exactly who is their leading choice for prez.
And for the Dems, well there's Obama!
Don't forget about The Force.

515.gif

Its just amazing to see the right get behind Newt who has as many flip flops as Mitt and way more personal baggage.

Its shows just how desperate the right is NOT to put up a Morman candidate

First stop.....Iowa

The orchestrated smear of Herman Cain came from the Mitt Romney camp. Mitt's Maulers will try to do the same to Newt Gingrich...by any means necessary. They will call for people to make up shit.

Note also that all of Herman's "sexual harassment" charges came from women that had worked with him in only ONE of the many places he has been employed as an adult. The NRA is nothing more than a pseudo-union (actually a political advocacy group). I would not be shocked to find out that those coming forward with "similar" stories were paid to do so.

Nonetheless, Herman is toast.

Newt is now in the Romney Toaster. I think he can take the heat better than Herman did.

I lean toward Newt because he is brilliant compared to Romney. I think Romney is a RINO.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

not to mention newt insulting 47 million americans with his fod stamp comments.......

but of course a dem forced him to say that and so he holds no personal responsibility to his words.......

but this is the same guy who demanded that people dont use his words against him.... all in the name of perosnal responsibility of course........

I know this is going to sound bad but I seriously doubt most people on welfare will vote anything but democratic anyway so who cares if the freeloaders are upset about his food stamps comment.

most people barely remember bush...... almost none of the general voting public outside politicial boards like this have any memory of newt.........

there was a reason dole did everythign he could to distance himself from any connection to newt during the 1996 election.. but they are about to be reminded........

I remember Newt very well an I did not become active in politics until after 9/11...

Conflicted, much.

eusa_doh.gif

Libs have a lot more crow to eat...not just becuase of the Newt Romney thing.

They told us that our economy will never recover becuase for the past year the GOP has been blocking any moves the democrats and the president want to make.

Yet they are touting the new unemployment figures.

So it seems obvious that the "party of no" did exactly what the economy needed them to do...block any moves the democrats and president wanted to make.

your assumption that everyone beyond us is stupid is hilarious. I remember Newt very well an I did not become active in politics until after 9/11 and I never visited a political board until i joined this one.

not stupid..... just willfully uninterested.........

They told us that our economy will never recover becuase for the past year the GOP has been blocking any moves the democrats and the president want to make.

So it seems obvious that the "party of no" did exactly what the economy needed them to do...block any moves the democrats and president wanted to make.

provide quotes of your claims

There has plenty of Crow to eat for both sides of the aisle.
There's the GOP flavor of the month regarding exactly who is their leading choice for prez.
And for the Dems, well there's Obama!

This "leading choice" business is bullshit. I suspect the media puts out a skewed poll, and then announce the results. So first Bachmann, then Perry, then Cain, now Newt. Next we'll see Huntsman "surging" in the polls, etc etc.
The Dems will be eating crow when they experience the largest electoral defeat in history. The stage was set for this is 2010. This is just like the GOP, which failed to heed the wake up call in 2006 and got killed in 2008.
Men see the stars after darkness falls.

I know this is going to sound bad but I seriously doubt most people on welfare will vote anything but democratic anyway so who cares if the freeloaders are upset about his food stamps comment.

yeah, all those military families on food stamps vote dem..... well, they will now......

More Troops Relying on Food Stamps
Military members and their families are using more food stamps than in previous years – redeeming them last year at nearly twice the civilian rate, according to Defense Commissary Agency figures.

and food stamps does not equal being on welfare...... many people that get food stamps do not get welfare like afidc....

First stop.....Iowa

Oh and see my sig.

Well, if everyone knows Newt's past, then please explain why the GOP wants to put someone in the Oval Office who was impeached from the Senate?

Wanna talk about the hypocracy of him having an affair while persecuting Clinton over his?

How about his doing a political favor for Tiffany's, so that he could get a 1/2 million dollar line of credit?

provide quotes of your claims

OK....I will retract my "claims" for I am way too lazy to find quotes for it.

SO I guess you are denying that the GOP was referred to the likes of you as the party of NO

And I guess you are denying that the GOP was accusewd of blocking any moves the President wanted to make in regard to the economy so the economy wouldnt grow under his watch.

OK...fine.

So I will present it this way.

The GOP has been offering no support for leguislation by the democrats and therefore many bills have gone by the wayside.

And the result is a drop in unemployment of over 5% in one month...
Seems like the GOP were right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back