Libs are praying the D.C. shooter isn't a Muslim!!

Pathetic isn't it?? The idiots across America are praying this DC shooter doesn't fit the profile of a group they typically defend. Sad.

Could it be a right wing gun nut?? Sure could. Very well might be. But I'm not that worried if it is.

Lefties however are cringing and praying it's not a Muslim. Their darling migrants aren't being welcomed in masses as they would have liked.
The shooter is a Tennessee cracker bucs90 kind

Washington (CNN)U.S. Capitol Police shot a Tennessee man Monday afternoon after he pulled out a gun at the Capitol Visitor Center, law enforcement officials said.

Capitol shooting: Suspect in custody - CNNPolitics.com
Sorry, but he's a black "Didndo".....

And apparently a Lib to boot!!!
Capitol shooting suspect had brushes with the law in Tennessee
A Christian pastor, no less!

From your link:

Dawson is listed as the pastor and elder on St. Luke’s Community Church’s website, which does not link the church to a particular denomination.

The church’s mission is described as having a foundation of the word of God, “We are building the kingdom of God on the preaching and teaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”

Pathetic isn't it?? The idiots across America are praying this DC shooter doesn't fit the profile of a group they typically defend. Sad.

Could it be a right wing gun nut?? Sure could. Very well might be. But I'm not that worried if it is.

Lefties however are cringing and praying it's not a Muslim. Their darling migrants aren't being welcomed in masses as they would have liked.

Washington (CNN)U.S. Capitol Police shot a Tennessee man Monday afternoon after he pulled out a gun at the Capitol Visitor Center, law enforcement officials said.

From your link:

Dawson is listed as the pastor and elder on St. Luke’s Community Church’s website, which does not link the church to a particular denomination.

The church’s mission is described as having a foundation of the word of God, “We are building the kingdom of God on the preaching and teaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
And a black church...

Will that be Shitllery's next campaign appearance????

It's not possible for me to "backpedal" from your strawman. The dearth of reading comprehension continues...
No, but you ARE back pedaling on your OWN statement.

Essplain, Sparky.
Now I have to be your teacher? You can't read your own post, idiot? I'll give you a couple of hours, then I'll come back to watch you squirm some more.

Sooooooo.... same answer as the one to what you think my quote in your sigline means ---- None.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play Reading is Fun-Duh-Mental® at home.
How many times does this make now that you've whined about my sigline to distract from being called out on one of your moronic statements? 10, 12, something like that? Do you feel picked on like the poor muslim terrorists?

It's a pattern. You had no idea what my quote in your sig means (and still don't) --- and here you have no idea what my earlier post means --- and still don't.

See the pattern. Own the pattern. It's the first step to learning.

From your link:

And a black church...

Will that be Shitllery's next campaign appearance????
Hillary-campaigning-in-the-hood-610x537.jpg

No, but you ARE back pedaling on your OWN statement.

Essplain, Sparky.
Now I have to be your teacher? You can't read your own post, idiot? I'll give you a couple of hours, then I'll come back to watch you squirm some more.

Sooooooo.... same answer as the one to what you think my quote in your sigline means ---- None.

Thanks for playin' and be sure to play Reading is Fun-Duh-Mental® at home.
How many times does this make now that you've whined about my sigline to distract from being called out on one of your moronic statements? 10, 12, something like that? Do you feel picked on like the poor muslim terrorists?

It's a pattern. You had no idea what my quote in your sig means (and still don't) --- and here you have no idea what my earlier post means --- and still don't.

See the pattern. Own the pattern. It's the first step to learning.
Yeah, I see the pattern. You keep putting your foot in your mouth, then whine about my sigline when I expose your stupidity. :lol:

Forum List

Back