Libertarians

You miss the point. The power is not in refusing to buy, the power is in refusing to sell.

Why would anyone rationally refuse to sell? We live in a world where there are still bigots, but won't take their money? Get real.

If history teaches us anything it is that several unregulated corporations do not foster competition, they form a cartel. That is simply a monopoly divided into smaller monopolies.

Any specific examples? You really need to ask yourself if the problem really is that competitors all of sudden choose to be buddy, buddy or if there is lack of competition because government makes it too difficult for others to enter the market place. If this were true we should have far fewer choices than we have now.

Well the platform itself says they are strictly opposed to the civil rights act. That means that in their view some can surely have more rights than others.[/B]

No, libertarians would see the civil rights act as righting a wrong. As providing freedoms to those that had not previously had them. Extending civil liberties doesn't curtail my freedom in anyway. There is no reason libertarians would have a problem with that.

Last edited:
Governments have far more power than corporatins

That's debatable

One has to abide by laws. The other can make laws. You can choose which corporations you transact with. The government forces you to transact with them. As Max Weber said, "Government is the only organization that can legally coerce."
Right...They're the only corporation that can force you to pay for their "product", whether you utilize it or not.

Think of the relationship between gubmint and corporations as analogous to that between Don Vito and Tessio & Clemenza.

That's debatable

One has to abide by laws. The other can make laws. You can choose which corporations you transact with. The government forces you to transact with them. As Max Weber said, "Government is the only organization that can legally coerce."
Right...They're the only corporation that can force you to pay for their "product", whether you utilize it or not.

Think of the relationship between gubmint and corporations as analogous to that between Don Vito and Tessio & Clemenza.

not quite familiar with the analogy but I imagine you are referring to the coziness of corporations to government. Well when libertarians say government needs to stop medling in business, they mean it. That includes no more government favors to them. Let them sink or swim on their own.

I'm sure if he had, you would have made a sweeping generalization about it and call him a Commie.
That already happened

Read the thread starting here
Bite me...I'm though going 'round the May pole with you, tovarich.
:lol:

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity
buzz-bot-010.jpg

Governments have far more power than corporatins

That's debatable

Corporations don't have to abide by any laws in practice. That's the whole point of going international.

The Corporation Film: Welcome

:rolleyes:

...fellow 'libertarians,' i find it nigh impossible to truly 'comm'unicate about 'government' with these stoooooooopid republicrats like onecunt39..

...after all, in order to truly 'comm'unicate, people must have a 'comm'on understanding of the words/terms/etc. they use..

..and while decent, knowledgeable libertarians understand 'government' as 'organized force/coercion' and seek to minimize/eliminate force/coercion in favor of honest persuasion/voluntary agreement, you goddamned republicrat fools have no well-thought out understandings of 'government' and seek to use it first and foremost, wherever and whenever you stoooooooopid fucks discover 'a problem'..

...unfortunately, the term 'libertarian' has been corrupted and co-opted by some awful, loud, dumbass republicans/republicrats...some of whom think that stinking republicrats like barry goldwater and ronald reagan were 'Libertarians!!!' :rolleyes:

...as one handsome wag put it, "with warmongering 'libertarians' :rolleyes: like goldwater and reagan, who needs the fucking republicrats!?!"

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

It's more than coziness, it's a symbiotic relationship.

The feds are the Godfather and corporations, which they create, are capos and lieutenants, who serve at the Godfather's pleasure.

You hate everything about this country. Why don't you move somewhere else? You could be somebody's houseboy on a private island or something. Or sell your horsie and buy your own little island.

That's debatable

Corporations don't have to abide by any laws in practice. That's the whole point of going international.

The Corporation Film: Welcome

Of course the do. They have to abide by the labor laws of the country their in, for example. Secondly, even if true, it is in their best interests to obey them in order to avoid negative publicity.

The feds are the Godfather and corporations, which they create, are capos and lieutenants, who serve at the Godfather's pleasure.

You hate everything about this country. Why don't you move somewhere else? You could be somebody's houseboy on a private island or something. Or sell your horsie and buy your own little island.
Forget to take your Paxil today? :rofl:

Forget to take your Paxil today? :rofl:

Oh I forgot. You know the names of all the drugs. I guess you'd miss those on your isolated island.

I just can't get enough of the "Love it or Leave it" posts. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

...it seems to me these goddamned fool republicrats are ignorant of the essence of 'government action':

...i.e. that some miserable, hand/claw-picked, 25$-haircut-on-a-5$-head republicrat village idiots get together in 'legislatures' and 'enact laws'..to which they attach penalties for violation of their 'laws'..and to enFORCE their 'laws' they send out minions of government agents, swarms of swat teams, etc., with guns, dogs, tasers, psychological warfare techniques, 'terrorism' techniques, espionage, etc. ad fucking nauseam...

...don't get me wrong, the afformentioned can be justified for killers, rapists, arsonists, thieves, trespassers/polluters, etc. people who violate the 'rights' of others..

...but when, for example, you stooopid motherfucking republicrats use GOVERNMENT ACTION to 'do healthcare,' you are in essence saying, "GOVERNMENT AGENTS, USE YOUR GUNS AND GET ME SOME 'HEALTHCARE!' (republicrats who scoff at this might try playing out the scenario if someone were to (rightfully) say "NO, FUCK YOU, GET OFF MY PROPERTY" to the armed government agents who WILL come knocking if a person continues non-payment of the 'taxes' (robbery) needed to finance your near-endless, goddamned foolish republicrat government schemes..

...so stfu, republicrats..maybe learn what 'government' is..in reality..maybe learn how 'a dollar' originates, etc., before working your loud asskissers about 'politics' ('politics': 'the/a competition of ideas about 'government')

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

I gave his answer.

He said noone builds the roads and he refused to ever offer any solution as to how infrastructure would ever exist in his anarchist pipedream

The libertardians in that thread gave several examples of why their 'vision' never works and never will

libertardians are just a bunch of whiny crybabies who want everyone else to make the roads and do all the work while they sit back and cry about how evil it is that they're expected to pay taxes to pay for it or that they can't tell black people to eat outside because it's a Whites Only establishment or that society would expect them to obey any sort of law whatsoever.

Libertardians are nothing more than closet anarchists and would-be thugs who hate the fact that society has laws in place that prevent them from acting out their sad fantasies

Last edited:
Who pays?

Who builds it?

Who owns it?

Who maintains it?

And that's why only retards are libertarians.

This thread is complete.
elvis said:
Hi, you have received -124 reputation points from elvis.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
yyyyyeah

Regards,
elvis

Note: This is an automated message.

reality isn't to your liking, bitch?

I guess Elvis doesn't like the reality that if you want infrastructure, you need an actual government :lol:

"Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

Ron Paul newsletter.

Forum List

Back