Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S.

Does anyone else (other than one poster here) think Israel feared a clawless, toothless Iraq in 2002? Wasn't their offensive power pretty much ended by Gulf War I?

Blah, blah, Blah....some blowhard Shia in Iraq are trying to tell Sunnis south of the border what to do.....good luck with that.

The Arab World sees the so-called Arabs in Iraq reaching out to Shia Persians in Iran, so they know who is full of shit and is really their enemy.

Iraq last time I checked has done more harm to Kuwait, Saudi, etc...than Israel and the US.

The US gave Iraq a chance to crawl back to the Arab World/GCC for unity and all they have done is shit on it and the Arabs.

The wars with Iraq met their mission of removing Saddam from Kuwait and later removing him from power while cutting off the balls of his military for decades. The US doesn't need to worry about Iraq for a long time now. THE REGION IS MORE STABLE TODAY BECAUSE OF OIF.

Last edited:
Both sides voted for it.

Anyway, I was fine with removing Saddam. As soon as the Iraqi military was dissolved I knew it was trouble. 12 years was more than enough time for compliance but we should have left the military intact, removed Saddam, and gone from there.

You can't lie someone into doing something and then say it was their fault. Even in Republicans Bizarro world it doesn't work that way. Republicans took ownership and leadership and lied because it meant so much to them at the time, but once it became a "hot potato", they said, "Here, you take it. It's your fault for agreeing in the first place".

Do I really have to quote the numerous Democrats who said Saddam had to go, that he had WMDs, etc? I really don't feel like looking up quotes from both Clintons, Kerry, and many other prominent Democrats.

People say all kinds of things. Especially after given false information not knowing it was "false".

If Saddam was still alive today, he'd be ignoring UN resolutions...buying weapons from Russia, China, North Korea, etc while selling his oil under the table to them and others in Europe. He would be stealing the medicine meant for the little kiddes, but paid for by us through the UN.

We would still be flying No Fly Zone missions over Iraq which aren't FREE.

Saddam would be supporting the terrorists against Israel which would really turn up the situation going on right now with the mess in Syria, terrorists lobbing missiles and rockets into Israel. Egypt would possibly align with Saddam against Israel...so what would the US do?

Nevermind the torture and deaths inside Iraq by Saddam and his sons....but of course you Amnesty International frauds are just....frauds.

Fox News ^ | 11/16/2012

Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S. | Fox News

A top Iraqi diplomat urged Arab states to “use the weapon of oil” against the United States because of its alliance with Israel, raising more questions about the Middle Eastern nation's allegiance to the nation that freed it from a ruthless dictatorship.

Something tells me that Israels screwed. We should be driling, pumping and building our energy resources within our borders.

Iraq was never liberated.

Both sides voted for it.

Anyway, I was fine with removing Saddam. As soon as the Iraqi military was dissolved I knew it was trouble. 12 years was more than enough time for compliance but we should have left the military intact, removed Saddam, and gone from there.

It was not a Declaration of War and was a power Bush already had and said he would use. Also over half of the Democrats voted against the Iraq Resolution that was pushed with intimidation and lies.

BULLSHIT. They all knew wehat they were voting for and as soon as the democratxs voted for it they started bitching about not understanding that it was to allow military force. If they didn't know then they are all incompetent.

No they didn't.

The intelligence used to make the case for invasion was old, out of context or downright wrong.

What Bush did was a war crime.

Swallow....you need to tell Joe Biden since he says Iraq was their greatest accomplishment before UBL.:eusa_shhh:

You idiots need to share your lie notes.

Fox News ^ | 11/16/2012

Liberated Iraq calls on Arab states to use oil as 'weapon' against U.S. | Fox News

A top Iraqi diplomat urged Arab states to “use the weapon of oil” against the United States because of its alliance with Israel, raising more questions about the Middle Eastern nation's allegiance to the nation that freed it from a ruthless dictatorship.

Something tells me that Israels screwed. We should be driling, pumping and building our energy resources within our borders.

Tell us....what war crime was violated????:lol:

It was not a Declaration of War and was a power Bush already had and said he would use. Also over half of the Democrats voted against the Iraq Resolution that was pushed with intimidation and lies.

BULLSHIT. They all knew wehat they were voting for and as soon as the democratxs voted for it they started bitching about not understanding that it was to allow military force. If they didn't know then they are all incompetent.

No they didn't.

The intelligence used to make the case for invasion was old, out of context or downright wrong.

What Bush did was a war crime.

Swallow....you need to tell Joe Biden since he says Iraq was their greatest accomplishment before UBL.:eusa_shhh:

You idiots need to share your lie notes.

Fox News ^ | 11/16/2012

You need to stop asking straight men to gargle their cum..ass fucker.

So the GOP spent trillions of dollars and cost us thousands of lives and tens of thousands of crippling injuries to our troops..........for THIS?

^ Another idiot who thinks Democrats had no part in Iraq. :lol:

Yes, scumbag Democraps acted like they had nothing to do with supporting Bush when the idiot general public got tired with the war.....they needed to get back to their college football games.

So the GOP spent trillions of dollars and cost us thousands of lives and tens of thousands of crippling injuries to our troops..........for THIS?

^ Another idiot who thinks Democrats had no part in Iraq. :lol:

You can't lie someone into doing something and then say it was their fault. Even in Republicans Bizarro world it doesn't work that way. Republicans took ownership and leadership and lied because it meant so much to them at the time, but once it became a "hot potato", they said, "Here, you take it. It's your fault for agreeing in the first place".

Do I really have to quote the numerous Democrats who said Saddam had to go, that he had WMDs, etc? I really don't feel like looking up quotes from both Clintons, Kerry, and many other prominent Democrats.

People say all kinds of things. Especially after given false information not knowing it was "false".

So the intelligence agencies had it all wrong, huh? Nevermind. I'm sure you're not even old enough to remeber this incident.

That's Mr. Bucko to you, pal. Sail on down the river of denial.

well, start a poll then, ask if the USMB peeps think the war in Iraq is equally on the Dems. I bet you will find out you are the one in denial.

LOL, a poll at USMB is the answer? Hmm, didn't you say that you worked for NASA? I thought you guys were supposed to be smarter then that!

Fox News ^ | 11/16/2012

You're welcome, you ungrateful Bastards!

So the intelligence agencies had it all wrong, huh? Nevermind. I'm sure you're not even old enough to remeber this incident.

Intelligence agencies had it right. They knew what wasn't in Iraq. Bush bullied them into telling him what he wanted to hear. LEARN. It will do you good.

Oh yeah, kook.......Buuuuuush forced British intel agencies to invent the WMD angle for Iraq.

Bush also forced the IAEA to investigate and do reports on Iraq's WMDs....he controls people's minds.:badgrin:

You're fucking insane.

Intelligence agencies had it right. They knew what wasn't in Iraq. Bush bullied them into telling him what he wanted to hear. LEARN. It will do you good.

Forum List

Back