Liberals Think We're Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending

Why do you support state-enforced involuntary servitude?
Are you on the right? Most of the red herring "alternatives" of the right involve the form of communism, they are currently practicing in Cuba.
Sorry... I don't see an answer top my question.
Well?
You are begging the question. Why do you believe I do, with our supreme law of the land.
You believe in the social "safety net"? The welfare state? The redistribution of wealth?
Yes, it is better than not having a "safety net, or a "warfare-State" or the concentration of wealth the right seems to prefer, when they claim they are for capitalism.

I've never notice any item in the Republican platform that says it supports a given concentration of wealth, and, no, the welfare state is not preferable to freedom, unless you're some kind of servile minion who enjoys having all your decisions made for you.

Are you on the right? Most of the red herring "alternatives" of the right involve the form of communism, they are currently practicing in Cuba.
Well?
You are begging the question. Why do you believe I do, with our supreme law of the land.
You believe in the social "safety net"? The welfare state? The redistribution of wealth?
Yeah, those three things sort of came to pass when the states ratified the Constitution.
So you DO support state-enforced involuntary servitude.
Why?
You are begging a complex question. Which involuntary servitude are you referring to?

Well?
Yes, it is better than not having a "safety net, or a "warfare-State" or the concentration of wealth the right seems to prefer, when they claim they are for capitalism.

I've never notice any item in the Republican platform that says it supports a given concentration of wealth, and, no, the welfare state is not preferable to freedom, unless you're some kind of servile minion who enjoys having all your decisions made for you.
so what, the right also claims to preach the "gospel Truth" in public venues. Why does it seem that the right's version of trickle down, is simply bailing out the wealthiest through policies, Public, and letting it trickle down to the least wealthy.

Well?
Yeah, those three things sort of came to pass when the states ratified the Constitution.
Why?
You are begging a complex question. Which involuntary servitude are you referring to?
Complex? Well, maybe for you.
You support state-enforced involuntary servitude in that you seek to have the state force people to provide goods and services to others w/o compensation.
My question: Why?

Why?
You support state-enforced involuntary servitude in that you seek to have the state force people to provide goods and services to others w/o compensation.
What's it to you? Judging from the depth of your responses, you're in that bottom 47% that doesn't pay didley squat.

Why?
What's it to you?
Sorry,.. I don't see your answer. Please do try again.

Why?
What's it to you?
Sorry,.. I don't see your answer. Please do try again.
Not surprising. You don't seem to see much.

Translation: You know you did not meaningfully address my question in any way shape or form.

Well?

Translation: You know you did not meaningfully address my question in any way shape or form.

Well?
My only semi-serious attempt to address your question resulted in you editing out all of its actual content. It's clear to me the type of person you are. I think the only way to actually impart any information upon your atrophied brain would be something like this:

a-clockwork-orange-malcolm-mcdowell22.jpg

Well?
My only semi-serious attempt to address your question resulted in you editing out all of its actual content.
That's because your attempt to answer had no relevant content other than what I responded to.
If you disagree, feel free to try again.

Well?
My only semi-serious attempt to address your question resulted in you editing out all of its actual content.
That's because your attempt to answer had no relevant content other than what I responded to.
Play with some of the other boys and girls. I'm bored.

Well?
Play with some of the other boys and girls. I'm bored.
I see that we both understand that you know you cannot effectively address the question I put to you.
Fair enough. Run along, then.

Forum List

Back