Liberals: The "RICH" keep more of there wealth, they are given nothing

about 23%
again, what does a person keeping 4% more of there wealth (39-35) do to harm me?

Doesn't harm them either...

But it does help to balance the budget

It does absolutely no such thing. You could tax everyone in this country making a million dollars a year or more at 100% and it still would not cover the deficit for just this year.

You people need to stop acting like a bunch of six year olds and come to grips with reality that we cannot continue to spend money we don't have and that other people are obligated to pay your way.

The Bush/Obama tax cuts add $3 trillion to the deficit

We can start there

You're dodging my question. I want you to tell us what you paid in taxes last year and we will determine whether or not you paid your fair share.

I'm not the one up the ass of everyone else who makes more money than me and constantly pissing and whining about how unfair it is that they have more than I do every single day. That's your gig.

Coward

You still haven't told us, so how am I the coward? Don't turn this around on me.

Bigger coward than I thought

The Bush/Obama tax cuts add $3 trillion to the deficit

We can start there

Over several years, not one. The deficit for this year alone is over half that amount. You cannot fix the debt problem without drastically cutting spending no matter how high taxes get raised. There isn't enough money.

You still haven't told us, so how am I the coward? Don't turn this around on me.

Bigger coward than I thought

You can say what ever you like about me but everyone here sees what's happening.

I suspect that you are just as guilty as the people you are bitching about, using every loophole and deduction you can to avoid paying your "fair share." That's typical Marxist hypocrisy. You don't have to follow the same rules that you want to force on everyone else, just like the four Obama cabinet nominees who had to withdraw their nominations because they cheated on their taxes after spending a political lifetime screaming about the evil rich not paying enough.

Tax rates changing from 39 cents per every dollar you earn changing to 35 cents per every dollar you earn is not the same as being give money Liberals
If I pay 78000 in income tax one year and 70 the next
thats insulting for anyone to claim that person was given anything

i'm gonna explain to you how the American capitalistic system REALLY works.

think of a game.....

a combination of monopoly, life and musical chairs

it's YOUR game...

and YOU get to make up ALL THE RULES as you go along

and you have a police force, a military and a government that will use force to help you out and back you up (like one of those south American dictatorships)

so, because you get to make up all the rules, you decide to keep almost ALL of the profits

and you control the government so you decide to pay very little (or nothing) in taxes

and you don't actually even have to work!

you just tell people "you're lucky to even HAVE a job", make them do all the real work and then you pay them peanuts

and THAT is how you get ALL YOUR MONEY

I hardly consider that "EARNING IT"

and now, with automation, robotics, machinery (and outsourcing) you can fire even MORE Americans and keep even MORE MONEY!

I call this game: Conservatopia

The rich keep getting richer, and the poor poorer.

Rather than taxation, regulation, and subsidation... perhaps we should try some more effective means to reach prosperity: Citizen Socialization of Industry, Money based on Gold and Silver, Formation of Voluntary Cooperatives.

Well maybe the poor should get off their lazy asses and work. Or if they are "under-educated" then pick up a book and learn something, then go get a job.

I'm tired of hearing that the poor are getting "poorer", even if that is true how is it any way anyone else's fault and not their own? As if tax dollars are going to ever help people out of being "poor".

I wonder how many times I have to post the following link that factually shows that those lazy working poor people (along with your everyday working American), has been stuck with flat wages since the 1980s? This is despite a 90% growth with the US economy and productivity that has risen 85%. Yet the working class has been shut out of the economic growth. Who exactly determines the pay rate anyway? Is it the poor or working class.? NO! Whoever is keeping wages flat are those who are waging class warfare.

Here's a link for the flat wages (again) where the numbers came from the the Bush Administration Department of Labor.

http://www.workinglife.org/wiki/Wages+and+Benefits:+Real+Wages+(1964-2004)

Worker Productivity goes up 86% since 1978, yet their wages have been flat in Real Dollars.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704828104576022002280730440.html

Last edited:
Well, the rich liberal moonbats really don't want to pay higher taxes either:

Moonbats are cheap. And they prove it again every year at this time when the Commonwealth of Massachusetts gives them the chance to personally raise their own income taxes.

Your average liberal would give an illegal alien the shirt off your back. Not his back, but your back. Just ask them. They sit in Starbucks and angrily blog about how AmeriKKKans who work don’t pay their “fair share.”

They harrumph, what about the children?

But you know what they say. Money talks, you-know-what walks.

So far this tax season, the state Department of Revenue has received 1,971,000 returns.

And of those 1.971 million filers, exactly 862 have checked the box to pay at the old, higher 5.85 percent rate rather than the current 5.3 percent rate.

That works out to approximately one-25th of one percent of filers making the selfless gesture — somewhat lower than the percentage of moonbats in the population, wouldn’t you say?

Of course, this is an old tradition in Massachusetts, liberals running up the tab and then when the check arrives — hey, come back here you ponytailed carpetbagger! They play the political equivalent of the old chew ’n’ screw. And I don’t just mean their heroes, such as Sen. John Kerry, with his $7 million yacht, the SS Deadbeat. Or the assorted state solons loading up on booze and smokes in tax-free New Hampshire.

Liberals on the run from voluntary tax - BostonHerald.com

Tax rates changing from 39 cents per every dollar you earn changing to 35 cents per every dollar you earn is not the same as being give money Liberals

Nobody pays 39 cents on every dollar they earn.

They do if they have a high income earning spouse and all of their income is taxed at the higher marginal rate.

Hawk, care to comment on the hard facts reported by Kiwiman? I mean, you seem like a really smart right winger who has all his ducks in a row, and can without doubt easily defend and support your aspersions and criticisms and counter comments. Come on, we are curious as to how you counter what kiwiman has posited. Educate us, please.

Then why are you so concerned about doing away with the Bush tax cuts?

Because I believe that the People should be made to pay for every nickel of government they get, when they get it.

They do if they have a high income earning spouse and all of their income is taxed at the higher marginal rate.

How can all your income be taxed at the higher marginal rate in a bracket system?

Who gets taxed on their gross income?

You draw your money from our society and you are expected to contribute back. It is part of being a member of a civilization. Those who exact the most from our society are expected to contribute more. That is where the wealthy come in.

Nobody exists in a vacuum......you are part of the whole

I contribute by taking care of myself and my own and contributing to society as a whole. The idea that because I have done well obligates me to give up more of my money than they guy next door is B.S.

You should peddle some of this on the 40 per centers who pay no income taxes, many of whom are on public assistance from all corners... then get back to us.

Last edited:
You draw your money from our society and you are expected to contribute back. It is part of being a member of a civilization. Those who exact the most from our society are expected to contribute more. That is where the wealthy come in.

Nobody exists in a vacuum......you are part of the whole

I contribute by taking care of myself and my own and contributing to society as a whole. The idea that because I have done well obligates me to give up more of my money than they guy next door is B.S.

You should peddle some of this on the 40 per centers who pay no income taxes, many of whom are on public assistance from all corners... then get back to us.

No you don't

You are a member of society whether you like it or not. You rely on society for your food, how it gets there, whether it is safe or not, it's low cost.....

The very fact you can post on this board is something you owe society

Because I believe that the People should be made to pay for every nickel of government they get, when they get it.

But you just said that nobody will actually pay that much, so what's the difference? Furthermore, the welfare queens are getting far more government than I am. Are you suggesting that they start ponying up some money for their entitlements?

No you don't

You are a member of society whether you like it or not. You rely on society for your food, how it gets there, whether it is safe or not, it's low cost.....

The very fact you can post on this board is something you owe society

No it isn't. I post on this board at the privilege of the Web site administrator.

Forum List

Back