Liberals: The "RICH" keep more of there wealth, they are given nothing

No you don't

You are a member of society whether you like it or not. You rely on society for your food, how it gets there, whether it is safe or not, it's low cost.....

The very fact you can post on this board is something you owe society

No it isn't. I post on this board at the privilege of the Web site administrator.

How do you access the Internet?

Magic?

You draw your money from our society and you are expected to contribute back. It is part of being a member of a civilization. Those who exact the most from our society are expected to contribute more. That is where the wealthy come in.

Nobody exists in a vacuum......you are part of the whole

I saw not too long ago how much the VP Joe Biden makes yearly and how wealthy he is and how much he donates to charity's ......
Maybe the Libs here that are so outraged that the the Right doesn't put back into the kitty enough to satisfy them should look toward their own....:eek:

The thinking on the left is that it's the governments money first.They merely "allow" us to keep begrudgingly what we put in our pockets and it drives them crazy that we have any money to live on.

You draw your money from our society and you are expected to contribute back. It is part of being a member of a civilization. Those who exact the most from our society are expected to contribute more. That is where the wealthy come in.

Nobody exists in a vacuum......you are part of the whole

I saw not too long ago how much the VP Joe Biden makes yearly and how wealthy he is and how much he donates to charity's ......
Maybe the Libs here that are so outraged that the the Right doesn't put back into the kitty enough to satisfy them should look toward their own....:eek:

Biden is not wealthy and he came from the middle class

The thinking on the left is that it's the governments money first.They merely "allow" us to keep begrudgingly what we put in our pockets and it drives them crazy that we have any money to live on.

It is under the Republicans that the War on the Middle Class is orchestrated. Thanks to the Reagan revolution, the middle class is stagnant and losing it's former standard of living

No you don't

You are a member of society whether you like it or not. You rely on society for your food, how it gets there, whether it is safe or not, it's low cost.....

No it isn't. I post on this board at the privilege of the Web site administrator.

Magic?

A private cable provider, not the government.

It is under the Republicans that the War on the Middle Class is orchestrated. Thanks to the Reagan revolution, the middle class is stagnant and losing it's former standard of living

Or maybe if the middle class wasn't saddled with so many taxes, many of which didn't even exist 50 years ago, they wouldn't be so stagnant. Perhaps if governments lived within their means and stopped taking money from the middle class and giving it to welfare queens and illegal aliens they wouldn't be stagnant.

There are plenty of reasons to go around as to why the middle class is allegedly shrinking.

Then why are you so concerned about doing away with the Bush tax cuts?

Because I believe that the People should be made to pay for every nickel of government they get, when they get it.

But you just said that nobody will actually pay that much, so what's the difference? Furthermore, the welfare queens are getting far more government than I am. Are you suggesting that they start ponying up some money for their entitlements?

You pay taxes on your taxable income.

If you tax the welfare queen she has less to spend, to trickle up to you.

Technically, since the debt is ours, and the cost of running the government was decided by our representatives,

the cost is ours .

Tax rates changing from 39 cents per every dollar you earn changing to 35 cents per every dollar you earn is not the same as being give money Liberals
If I pay 78000 in income tax one year and 70 the next
thats insulting for anyone to claim that person was given anything

Nobody pays 39 cents on every dollar they earn.

They do if they have a high income earning spouse and all of their income is taxed at the higher marginal rate.

I think it was Earl Weaver who once said, the most important lessons you learn in life are the ones you learn after you know it all.

i recommend you look up marginal tax rates and taxable income.

The Constitution gives Congress the authority to collect taxes. The amount of taxes each individual is required to pay is determined by our elected officials. Over the last 30 years (think Reagan) the percent of taxes required of the wealthy has been slashed while their accumulation of wealth has magnified. Meanwhile, the earnings of working Americans have stagnated

I paid more in taxes last year than the average American family makes. I don't know if that is a reflection on my earnings or how little the average American family earns

How bout your contribution?

about 23%
again, what does a person keeping 4% more of there wealth (39-35) do to harm me?

Doesn't harm them either...

But it does help to balance the budget

So it's all about a balanced budget? You want a list of programs that if ended could do that and maybe even mean we can cut taxes?

Last edited:

Or maybe if the middle class wasn't saddled with so many taxes, many of which didn't even exist 50 years ago, they wouldn't be so stagnant. Perhaps if governments lived within their means and stopped taking money from the middle class and giving it to welfare queens and illegal aliens they wouldn't be stagnant.

There are plenty of reasons to go around as to why the middle class is allegedly shrinking.

I'm sorry to say that you seemed to miss some very important facts.
As I posted earlier in this thread, in Real Dollars the Middle Class is basically in the same spot they were regarding wages (before taxes) as they were in 1980. Since 1978 worker productivity is up over 85%, the US economy is up over 90%. So, over 30 years of flat wages for the working class/Middle Class, despite high productivity and a growing economy. The Middle Class has been left behind through no fault of their own. Someone is holding the Middle Class back and it isn't the government. This all started long before illegal aliens became a major issue. Remember, illegals wouldn't be an issue if companies didn't hire them because they represent cheap labor. It's the same sector that is recruiting illegals that has been holding working class wages down.
And fact after fact shows that the Middle Class isn't "allegedly shrinking" the Middle Class if factually shrinking.

about 23%
again, what does a person keeping 4% more of there wealth (39-35) do to harm me?

It certainly does harm them, and it harms all the people who might have been employed if they were allowed to keep their money.

Sending more money to Washington, on the other hand, has never done anything to balance the budget. For every extra dime Congress gets, it spends three more. We don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem.

Only professional parasites claim we don't pay enough in taxes.

Magic?

"Society" didn't invent the internet. It didn't invent the iPhone either. Apple and Steve Jobs invented the later. This mythical "society" you try to credit with everything is an abstraction. I don't owe anything to an abstraction.

about 23%

It certainly does harm them, and it harms all the people who might have been employed if they were allowed to keep their money.

Sending more money to Washington, on the other hand, has never done anything to balance the budget. For every extra dime Congress gets, it spends three more. We don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem.

Only professional parasites claim we don't pay enough in taxes.

A person who would claim that having 10,000 less in your wallet at the end of the year (4% @ 250,000) pays no mind to there own wealth
Point being
If we the tax payer do our part, and I must sy me paying 15,000 a year in taxes is doing my part
Then Washington should do theres

No you don't

Magic?

Right winger:
The Govt does nothing without our wealth
It does not exist without the people's wealth
with respect
herein lies the core problem this country faces today
Somehow it has become up-side down

Forum List

Back