Liberals stockpiling guns, ammo in preparation for Trump aplocalypse

Liberals Stockpiling Guns, Ammo in Preparation For “Trump Apocalypse”

Anti-Trump left joining gun clubs out of fear of Trump!

The election of Donald Trump has prompted panicked liberals to stockpile guns and ammunition in anticipation of “societal collapse.”

Lara Smith, national spokesperson for the Liberal Gun Club, says her organization has seen a “huge” rise in enquiries since November’s election and a 10% increase in paid members.

Indeed, they probably believe they should be able to buy up all the guns they want while also demanding the disarmament of white people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the irony that gun grabbers want to have guns lol. Could it get any better than this. Those who acted like they were terrified are buying them isn't that special. Maybe some are actually waking up to what is coming and just don't want to admit it.

Those who begged for those borders to stay open they see the chit hitting the fan in those other Countries and are just now realizing what arse holes they were for wanting the same thing
Finally. The chance that shit is finally going to hit the fan has skyrocketed with Trump's election. Liberals especially need to arm up, because if it comes to it, Trump will come after us first.
And yet you morons laugh every time someone brings up the issue of a tyrannical government. Now someone is going to be in the WH that you Liberals truly loath and look at you, exercising rights that you condemn others for, pathetic.
I had someone who I truly loathed between 2000 and 2008. This time I have someone who ran on promises to attack specific groups of mostly innocent people and upend the order of the world and our country. Someone who instead of just being loathed, might need to be fought to the death against instead.
Okie dokie .

The election of Donald Trump has prompted panicked liberals to stockpile guns and ammunition in anticipation of “societal collapse.”

Lara Smith, national spokesperson for the Liberal Gun Club, says her organization has seen a “huge” rise in enquiries since November’s election and a 10% increase in paid members.

Indeed, they probably believe they should be able to buy up all the guns they want while also demanding the disarmament of white people.

Oh the irony that gun grabbers want to have guns lol. Could it get any better than this. Those who acted like they were terrified are buying them isn't that special. Maybe some are actually waking up to what is coming and just don't want to admit it.

Those who begged for those borders to stay open they see the chit hitting the fan in those other Countries and are just now realizing what arse holes they were for wanting the same thing
Finally. The chance that shit is finally going to hit the fan has skyrocketed with Trump's election. Liberals especially need to arm up, because if it comes to it, Trump will come after us first.
And yet you morons laugh every time someone brings up the issue of a tyrannical government. Now someone is going to be in the WH that you Liberals truly loath and look at you, exercising rights that you condemn others for, pathetic.
I had someone who I truly loathed between 2000 and 2008. This time I have someone who ran on promises to attack specific groups of mostly innocent people and upend the order of the world and our country. Someone who instead of just being loathed, might need to be fought to the death against instead.

Only in your demented dreams- BTW: Illegals are in fact criminals the moment they cross America's Border. Its ONLY your turd world of the past eight years which is being overturned. The Real America is being restored.

A very LIB distant relative visited me a while ago.
I happened to have had some on my rifles lyng on a table in my den.
He seemed a bit interested in looking at the rifles.
I said "Go ahead and pick them up if you'd like". He did pick one up. BY THE FUCKING BARREL!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!!!!
Then I had to remove the acid he put on the barrel from his hands and reblue the barrel.
Believe me he ONLY picked up one rifle!
Fucking LIB loser!

Last edited:
Most of the libs live in the cities. If the collapse they are worried about happens most of them won't even make it out armed or not.

Most of the libs live in the cities. If the collapse they are worried about happens most of them won't even make it out armed or not.
I encourage sanctuary cities!
The fucking LIB pussies are 'self-exterminating' in these cities.
There's nothing more priceless to watch than all the rats jumping into barrels of their own free will.

Liberals stockpiling guns, ammo in preparation for Trump
apocalypse

The loons will shoot their toes off

There is no need to worry; we've all been repeatedly assured that U.S. troops would never fire on Americans.

[
Fortunate for you then that the NRA was able to prevent the federal government form making it more difficult for you to buy a gun.
Be sure to thank them.

gun lesson.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely one of the best threads of the year!!!

Honestly.......have liberals ever looked more pathetic than in the last 6 weeks? Meanwhile, my stocking up on ammo has come to a dead halt.....can now save up for a new weapon!!:2up:

Anybody have one of these? 15 shot :ack-1: Just sIcK.......

Its all good:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Forum List

Back