Liberals On Abortion

And that simply exposes your ignorance on the subject and nothing more need be said about that. You've become a walking cliche. Congratulations.

Again, the only reason why any woman feels bad about abortion is religious nuttery...

I guess you don't know very many women then. It goes against a woman's nature to destroy her own offspring. It goes against a man's too, though he doesn't feel the changes in his body as the baby grows. But you wouldn't understand that, being you and all.

And more ignorance exposed. Something tells me you're not successful, never tried to be successful, and don't know any successful people.

No, I don't know a lot of assholes who would fuck over their own mothers to make money. I consider that a point of pride.

Of course, I have more respect for them than I do for the Religious nutbags like you who keep TAKING IT UP THE ASS because they got you all upset about the abortions and the gays.

Wow, you're getting more juvenile by the day. I didn't think it was possible, but you managed it. I can understand now why you don't grasp basic economics. I'll try to use smaller words and type really slowly. Would that help?

Last edited:
" Constitutionally Consistent And Valid Empathy Ethics "

* Ignorant Of Your Own Dogma *

Now that we've established your desire to kill the innocent, a question:
When the relgious reich reconciles a conjecture for guilt from carnality and innocence , let us know .

* Syncretism And Extraterrestrials *

Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia
Try to stick to words you understand.....even if that might make you mute.

The term 'reich' has specific implications, and there is no such entity in America.

Now....why do you favor human sacrifice?
Why do you favor sacrificing a woman’s freedom to decide her procreation preferences? Are you a Nazi lover?
I know you've proven to be a moron, but see if this gets through your thick skull: a woman has no more justification for slaughtering the child she helped create......and slaughtering same for nothing more than here temporary convenience.....than an individual has of shooting the neighbor who blocked his driveway.

The baby is not a part of her body. She is temporarily feeding it the same as she would be if breastfeeding a six month old.
If you get emotional & resort to stupid name-calling, we know you lost the argument, especially when you equate a neighbor to a woman’s genetic material inside her body.
Or, equating breast-feeding a born independently-breathing child to supplying nourishment to developing bio cells through the placenta.
Can you get any more idiotic? LOL!
But you are stupid.

Watch this: is the unborn a part of her body, or a separate, distinct and unique human being?
Chic, you are science stupid.

Watch this: the unborn is a part of her body AND a separate, distinct and unique “human being” (by definition) ... when she is pregnant.

So what?
So being a separate and distinct human being confers individual rights.
Yes, the human being with unique DNA gets individual rights when becoming a true individual, completely separate from its mother & breathing independently ... after birth.
That’s when they can get their own SSN!

So what?
I guess you missed the part where they have never existed before or will never exist again. It’s a one shot deal.
They? Non-sentient “beings”?
Do you care about all the sentient beings on earth that are abused or neglected?
I smell a hypocrite here.
They have exactly the attributes they are supposed to have for that stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. At any point along that continuum they are fully human despite your rationalizations to see them as less than human.
“They” are fully “human” ONLY due to human DNA they have, but bio development EVENTUALLY makes them “human beings” ... if all goes well.
It’s estimated that HALF of human pregnancies are aborted NATURALLY (due to mutations, etc), many without the woman knowing she was pregnant!
They are fully human throughout every stage of their life.
“Fully human” ONLY in terms of the zygote possessing a full set of DNA from the Homo sapien sapien species.
Human beings are fully human in the practical sense when they are FULLY DEVELOPED at normal BIRTH.

I guess you don't know very many women then. It goes against a woman's nature to destroy her own offspring. It goes against a man's too, though he doesn't feel the changes in his body as the baby grows. But you wouldn't understand that, being you and all.

I know a lot of women who've had abortions. One lady I even drove to a clinic because her no-account boyfriend wouldn't show up. Not a one of them regretted it. Most of them felt relieved afterwards.

Wow, you're getting more juvenile by the day. I didn't think it was possible, but you managed it. I can understand now why you don't grasp basic economics. I'll try to use smaller words and type really slowly. Would that help?

Uh, guy, your side has brought us recessions every time you get into office. Kind of like I don't take driving advice from the guy who has dozens of accidents and whose car is held together by bailing wire and chewing gum, I don't take economic advice from the party that brought us the 2020, 2008, 2001, 1990, 1981, 1975 recessions.

* Anthropocentric Priests Space Alien Dignitaries "

* Shunting Additional Diversions To Reconcile *

One need not be religious to know it is wrong to end a human life.
First , we know that per son is the constitutional term and hue mammon is another .

The premise for the statement " One need not be religious to know it is wrong to end a human life. " is blatantly pretentious and unabashedly false as the statement is generic in being void of conditionals or contingencies .

Legitimate aggression and illegitimate aggression are antonyms , where illegitimate aggression is defined as violence , where self defense against violence is legitimate aggression

Aggression and non aggression are antonyms , where aggression is defined as violence , where self defense against violence is aggression that is violence ; hence , by definition , the meaning of non violence principles as per non aggression principles is pacifism .

Clearly , not all aggression should be classified as illegitimate aggression , not all aggression should be classified as violence .

Those attempting to reconcile legitimate versus illegitimate aggression with the non aggression principles failed , which is perhaps why an acronym for non aggression principles would be " nap " , as in its theorists were taking one :) .

There is a standing challenge for others to establish where abortion would be deemed illegitimate aggression and therefore violate non violence principles .

* Creed Of Oblation Is Not True Of All Religions *

" Machining Leveraging Tooling For Therapy "

* Incognito Strapped Lunar Tick Shopping Freaks *

A catholic asceticism specifies that consummate sexual congress should only occur with an intent to procreate , and that definition of sexual congress relegates any deviation into a category of paraphila .

The protestant reformation maintains that ejaculation of male or female while avoiding conception is not sacrosanct as long as it occurs within the privacy institution of marriage .

The catholics are now suspecting that puritans are seeking a public information campaign to promote paraphilia as the new and improved alternative to usual coitus when individuals are not willing to accept the risks of possible impregnation .

Neither catholicism nor protestantism recant that after conception a facilitation of delivery becomes an oblation , and the definition of oblation designates an such belief as religion .

Issue is that public policy interests of a state do not seek to establish religion , rather public policy interests of a state are devised for individuals which have been born , or are of sufficient development for natural birth , and a timeline of natural birth is nearly concomitant with an onset of sentience .

* Protestantism Sporting Onanism Seasons And Wet Dreams Succubi *

Now testosterone levels vary with age and androgens facilitate body humors for turgor while the prostate is amended by each climax .

Which side is supposing that sex for any purposes other than for procreation is " sinful " , that is subjected to " sin mythology " , that is subjected to " gravitational tides of the moon " ?

Paraphilia - Wikipedia
Paraphilia (previously known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.[1][2]

Puritans - Wikipedia
In current English, puritan often means "against pleasure". In such usage, hedonism and puritanism are antonyms.[13] In fact, Puritans embraced sexuality but placed it in the context of marriage. Peter Gay writes of the Puritans' standard reputation for "dour prudery" as a "misreading that went unquestioned in the nineteenth century", commenting how unpuritanical they were in favour of married sexuality, and in opposition to the Catholic veneration of virginity, citing Edward Taylor and John Cotton.[14] One Puritan settlement in western Massachusetts banished a husband because he refused to fulfill his sexual duties to his wife.[15]

Onan - Wikipedia
The implication from the narrative is that Onan's act as described is what gave rise to divine displeasure, but even if that is the case it is not clear whether his objectionable behaviour was the refusal to complete the levirate obligation of providing sperm for his brother's widow to continue his brother's name (and clan rights) or "shedding seed in vain", or even having sex with Tamar (who would normally be prohibited to him as a sister-in-law) outside the context of an overriding levirate obligation.
Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes he didn’t.

Which is exactly what you are doing.

" Constitutionally Consistent And Valid Empathy Ethics "

* Ignorant Of Your Own Dogma *

Now that we've established your desire to kill the innocent, a question:
When the relgious reich reconciles a conjecture for guilt from carnality and innocence , let us know .

* Syncretism And Extraterrestrials *

Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia
Try to stick to words you understand.....even if that might make you mute.

The term 'reich' has specific implications, and there is no such entity in America.

Now....why do you favor human sacrifice?
Why do you favor sacrificing a woman’s freedom to decide her procreation preferences? Are you a Nazi lover?
I know you've proven to be a moron, but see if this gets through your thick skull: a woman has no more justification for slaughtering the child she helped create......and slaughtering same for nothing more than here temporary convenience.....than an individual has of shooting the neighbor who blocked his driveway.

The baby is not a part of her body. She is temporarily feeding it the same as she would be if breastfeeding a six month old.
If you get emotional & resort to stupid name-calling, we know you lost the argument, especially when you equate a neighbor to a woman’s genetic material inside her body.
Or, equating breast-feeding a born independently-breathing child to supplying nourishment to developing bio cells through the placenta.
Can you get any more idiotic? LOL!
But you are stupid.

Watch this: is the unborn a part of her body, or a separate, distinct and unique human being?
Chic, you are science stupid.

Watch this: the unborn is a part of her body AND a separate, distinct and unique “human being” (by definition) ... when she is pregnant.

So what?
So being a separate and distinct human being confers individual rights.
Yes, the human being with unique DNA gets individual rights when becoming a true individual, completely separate from its mother & breathing independently ... after birth.
That’s when they can get their own SSN!

So what?
I guess you missed the part where they have never existed before or will never exist again. It’s a one shot deal.
They? Non-sentient “beings”?
Do you care about all the sentient beings on earth that are abused or neglected?
I smell a hypocrite here.
They have exactly the attributes they are supposed to have for that stage of the human life cycle which begins at conception and ends at death. At any point along that continuum they are fully human despite your rationalizations to see them as less than human.
“They” are fully “human” ONLY due to human DNA they have, but bio development EVENTUALLY makes them “human beings” ... if all goes well.
It’s estimated that HALF of human pregnancies are aborted NATURALLY (due to mutations, etc), many without the woman knowing she was pregnant!
They are fully human throughout every stage of their life.
“Fully human” ONLY in terms of the zygote possessing a full set of DNA from the Homo sapien sapien species.
Human beings are fully human in the practical sense when they are FULLY DEVELOPED at normal BIRTH.
A human being is a human being is a human being.

It is your attempt to dehumanize a human being which demonstrates you believe it is wrong to abort a human being.

I know a lot of women who've had abortions. One lady I even drove to a clinic because her no-account boyfriend wouldn't show up. Not a one of them regretted it. Most of them felt relieved afterwards.

So of course you extrapolate that to apply to all women, because you think your experience is universal.

Uh, guy, your side has brought us recessions every time you get into office. Kind of like I don't take driving advice from the guy who has dozens of accidents and whose car is held together by bailing wire and chewing gum, I don't take economic advice from the party that brought us the 2020, 2008, 2001, 1990, 1981, 1975 recessions.
I'm not giving you advice, I'm helping you to understand basic economics that you've always resisted because they counter your feelz. I tried to type that slowly so it would be easier for you to understand. Did it help?

I'm sorry but nothing can justify killing an innocent child in my opinion. Whether it's an economic reason, a risk to your own personal safety, convenience due to poor or unplanned timing, or out of fear, nothing justifies killing a baby.

Fetuses aren't babies or children. They are globs of tissue that are unviable outside the womb. Most abortions are performed when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean.

A fetus is simply a stage of human growth, same as how a child, a teenager, and an adult are all part of that growth. They are all stages of our life and stages of development for a human being. The size and stage of our development does not determine our value in my opinion.

So of course you extrapolate that to apply to all women, because you think your experience is universal.

Absolutely... if these women who were so anguished about their abortion exist, they only exist in church groups where they've been brainwashed. Not that there was much to wash.

I'm not giving you advice, I'm helping you to understand basic economics that you've always resisted because they counter your feelz. I tried to type that slowly so it would be easier for you to understand. Did it help?

Again, you guys just put us into the WORST RECESSION IN 90 YEARS because of the sniffles. You don't get to lecture us on economics.

A fetus is simply a stage of human growth, same as how a child, a teenager, and an adult are all part of that growth. They are all stages of our life and stages of development for a human being. The size and stage of our development does not determine our value in my opinion.

If we take your standard, then any woman who has a miscarriage is guilty of negligent homicide. Every tampon is a crime scene. Um, no, this is just patently stupid to say fetuses are people.

If you really want to reduce the number of abortions, you should begin supporting organizations such as Planned Parenthood and you should start voting for liberal democratic candidates.

Absolutely... if these women who were so anguished about their abortion exist, they only exist in church groups where they've been brainwashed. Not that there was much to wash.

Your ignorance about women and their emotions is duly exposed and it's interesting that the liberal is the knuckle-dragging Neanderthal, given how they love to strut around pretending to be the smart ones. Here is one that appears proud of his ignorance. The bottom line remains, you want to believe it because it furthers your own selfish desires.

Again, you guys just put us into the WORST RECESSION IN 90 YEARS because of the sniffles. You don't get to lecture us on economics.

Wow, you really don't know much, do you? Your ignorance has to be deliberate, it's so pronounced. Educate yourself for a change if you believe Covid-19 is the "sniffles". Since your knowledge of economics is on par with your knowledge of medicine, Skippy the Wonder Dog could lecture you on economics.

If we take your standard, then any woman who has a miscarriage is guilty of negligent homicide. Every tampon is a crime scene. Um, no, this is just patently stupid to say fetuses are people.

And the ignorance expose continues. A tampon has nothing to do with a baby, every 13 year old girl knows that. Knuckle-dragging Neanderthal is starting to look like a goal for you.

No not necessarily and that's not a reasonable argument in my opinion. A miscarriage is not a willful act taken to end a developing child's life like an abortion is, it's an unfortunate but natural thing that happens in upwards to 10%-20%+ of pregnancies for a variety of reasons. A tampon can't be part of a crime scene since the use of a tampon would mean that you are in a menstrual cycle.

If you really want to reduce the number of abortions, you should begin supporting organizations such as Planned Parenthood and you should start voting for liberal democratic candidates.

Yeah, and if we really want to limit the spread of communism, we should begin supporting the Chinese government.

Brilliant "logic" you got going there.

Your ignorance about women and their emotions is duly exposed and it's interesting that the liberal is the knuckle-dragging Neanderthal, given how they love to strut around pretending to be the smart ones. Here is one that appears proud of his ignorance. The bottom line remains, you want to believe it because it furthers your own selfish desires.

Wow, you really don't know much, do you? Your ignorance has to be deliberate, it's so pronounced. Educate yourself for a change if you believe Covid-19 is the "sniffles". Since your knowledge of economics is on par with your knowledge of medicine, Skippy the Wonder Dog could lecture you on economics.

And the ignorance expose continues. A tampon has nothing to do with a baby, every 13 year old girl knows that. Knuckle-dragging Neanderthal is starting to look like a goal for you.

As to that last, it's also not "homicide" when someone near you dies without you actually doing anything to cause their death. I'm so very tired of amoral, sociopathic leftists trying to tell us that it's okay to kill babies because they sometimes die on their own.

No not necessarily and that's not a reasonable argument in my opinion. A miscarriage is not a willful act taken to end a developing child's life like an abortion is, it's an unfortunate but natural thing that happens in upwards to 10%-20%+ of pregnancies for a variety of reasons. A tampon can't be part of a crime scene since the use of a tampon would mean that you are in a menstrual cycle.

How sorry do you feel for any woman in Joe's life, if that's how little he knows of the female reproduction system?

Yeah, and if we really want to limit the spread of communism, we should begin supporting the Chinese government.

You are really a disappointment.

You are really conceited if you think I wanted your approval.

I'm sorry but nothing can justify killing an innocent child in my opinion. Whether it's an economic reason, a risk to your own personal safety, convenience due to poor or unplanned timing, or out of fear, nothing justifies killing a baby.

Fetuses aren't babies or children. They are globs of tissue that are unviable outside the womb. Most abortions are performed when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean.

They never seem to grasp that science (something they claim to revere) states that the developing baby is human, full stop. They display their ignorance by conflating human with person, which is a legal definition, not biologi

As to that last, it's also not "homicide" when someone near you dies without you actually doing anything to cause their death. I'm so very tired of amoral, sociopathic leftists trying to tell us that it's okay to kill babies because they sometimes die on their own.
And, quite frankly, their massive ignorance of biology that pretends every woman's period means a pregnancy is terminated.

" Not Even Buy A Long Shot "

* Issues Not Within Thread Scope *

Those pro-choice republicans would rather contest with other republicans that abortion is constitutional and not abdicated to a plethora of democratic public policies worthy of detest .

You are really conceited if you think I wanted your approval.

I could have you eating out of the palm of my hand with a few well-placed “attagirls”.

George Carlin still said it best. The people who are against abortion are the ones you wouldn't want to fuck to start with.

Abortion will always be a thing, and religious nuts won't be able to do anything about it.

Hey, once you've declared zygotes to be people, then tampons do become crime scenes... That's what you nuts want to get us to. How do you tell the natural miscarriages from the willful abortions without sending in police to investigate? Privacy? Forget that nonsense, we's protecting the babies, Cleetus!

But that's the point, dummy. When someone dies next to you, they have a coroner determine the cause of death. Once you'd declared zygotes to be people, you need to confiscate those tampons to make sure there aren't any people there and that you didn't do anything to put them there. Every miscarriage would have to be investigated as a potential homicide. Can't just take her OB/GYN's word for it, he was probably performing abortions before you got them banned.

You see, this is what you nuts don't get about abortion. Before Roe, women were going into the OB/GYN's office, having their little mistake sucked into a sink and the doctor wrote something else down on the chart to charge insurance. Roe just reviewed these unworkable, unenforced laws and got them off the books.

And that would have been fine if the religious nuts didn't need an issue to get asses back into pews.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Forum List

Back