Liberals: Obama has become Bush on super Steroids, I cannot believe it

Because he's a democrat, the same reason you opposed every single thing Bush did, he didn't share your party affiliation.

Oh, I get it now

So the Republicans really supported Obamacare, repealing DADT, Stimulus, extending unemployment, financial reform and credit reform after all

When the Republicans next take full power (2017 is my guess) they won't repeal Obamacare, they won't reinstate DADT, yes they support big spending stimulus type packages, they'll increase the unemployment budget, financial reform and credit are broad terms that happens to some extent (sadly) every year.

I wish you got it now.

Should I list all the things Bush did that democrats whined about that Obama has continued?

1) LIbs companies pay for most of UE benefits, Answers.com - Does it cost the employer money if you go on unemployment
2) Obama care is GWB Medicare part B on steroids, you make my point
3) financial reform is Sarbanes on steriods
as far as DADT, GWB tried to make a constitutional amendment to make marriage a law, remember?

No we can add invasion
GWB took 18 months and had congress approved the Iraq invasion
Obama took 18 minutes and ignored congress

I've been saying this all along. The Obomba just took all of Bush's worst ideas and made them much much worse. "Hope & Change" is probably the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American Electorate. It's sad.

The hate the left had for W should have them in a place that hate cannot do it justice for Obama
I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
Deficit? W had 150 billion in 07, BHO has 1.5 trillion in 10, check
Iraqi freedom? on GWB schedule, check
Afgahn? lets utilize the same tactic we used in Iraq? GWB style? check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck
stimulus? GWB has three for the tax payers, BHO has one bigger than those three for the unions, Check

BHO goes from medicare part B to OBAMA-CARE
check
BHO goes from no child left behind to no teacher left behind

I dare anyone to dispute this

If he has become Bush on steroids conservatives should be kneeling at his feet and worshipping him.

I've been saying this all along. The Obomba just took all of Bush's worst ideas and made them much much worse. "Hope & Change" is probably the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American Electorate. It's sad.

As we watch the events un-fold
The very people who hated GWB with a passion never seen before worship Obama as never seen before
Missing the entire time these events
W Deficit = billions
BHO = Trillions
From Gitmo to tax policy

The hate the left had for W should have them in a place that hate cannot do it justice for Obama
I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck
stimulus? GWB has three for the tax payers, BHO has one bigger than those three for the unions, Check

check

If he has become Bush on steroids conservatives should be kneeling at his feet and worshipping him.

Why do you state that?
I am to the opinion GWB did one hell of a job
the things he dealt with as President and to have much of those years in very good shape, Look the house of cards began in 1999 with Glass sea gall
Any way Those who hated Bush with such passion and love Obama with such passion have a real time with making choices

I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck

check

Why do you state that?
the things he dealt with as President and to have much of those years in very good shape, Look the house of cards began in 1999 with Glass sea gall
Any way Those who hated Bush with such passion and love Obama with such passion have a real time with making choices

I state that for the very reasons you have given, it appears you thought Bush did a good job, if Obama is Bush on steroids then you must really like Obama.

I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck

check

Why do you state that?

So people who hated Bush should also hate Obama, but it makes perfect sense for you to love Bush and hate Obama?

Okie dokie.

If you're a fiscal conservative you should hate both, if you're a fiscal liberal you should love both.

I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck

check

That would make sense, if the Conservatives had backed Bush his final two years. They didn't.

The very people who hated GWB with a passion never seen before worship Obama as never seen before
W Deficit = billions
BHO = Trillions
From Gitmo to tax policy

The Libyan adventure is awakening some eyes, slowly:

On The Latest From Libya - The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

On The Latest From Libya

30 Mar 2011 08:40 pm

I'm still absorbing this news and don't want to vent immediately, because there is still part of me that simply cannot believe that president Obama has already ordered covert action in Libya on one side in a civil war, and is now actively discussing whether to arm that side in another chaotic Muslim country, committing the United States to yet another war against yet another tyranny simply because we can.

It's so surreal, so discordant with what the president has told the American people, so fantastically contrary to everything he campaigned on, that I will simply wait for more confirmation than this before commenting further. I simply cannot believe it. I know the president is not against all wars - just dumb ones. But could any war be dumber than this - in a place with no potential for civil society, wrecked by totalitarianism, riven by tribalism, in defense of rebels we do not know and who are clearly insufficient to the task?

By all means keep the no-fly zone to protect unarmed civilians from brute military force. But that must be the total sum of the commitment.
Poor, poor Andrew! The scales are falling!

I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck

check

That would make sense, if the Conservatives had backed Bush his final two years. They didn't.

They helped put him in office twice and still bitch when Bush is put down, they own him.

Why do you state that?

I state that for the very reasons you have given, it appears you thought Bush did a good job, if Obama is Bush on steroids then you must really like Obama.

Keeping the deficits in the low to mid 100 billions was good with 2 wars, post 9-11, recession and 6 major hurricanes
having it in the trillions for reasons yet to be seen is not good, in 2 years

Medicare part B I did not support, but it also is not going to break us
Obama-care is 500 billion short out of the gate. We are not going to save 500 billion dollars from Medicare

GWB had stimuluses that went against is overall deficit. that money went to the very people who will pay for it, the tax payer, even amounts across the board
Obama took over 1/2 of his stimulus and give it to people he choose to give it to and tax breaks he chose to give it to, in all reality the tax payer overall got little if any

GWB thought of the child in no child left behind
BHO thought of the teacher in no crises left wasted in his failed stimulus

GWB loaned GM money, against what congress said
BHO gave the UAW lots of money and did not even ask congress

Do you really think anyone should really like BHO? as out president? not as a person?
shall I go on?
you want to talk about predator drone attacks?

They helped put him in office twice and still bitch when Bush is put down, they own him.

That's true, they did help put him in office twice. The first time I'll even agree with your assessment, 2nd time? Not so much. How dare you tools supported Kerry! It's the Democrats that owned Bush's second term.

Real Conservatives would be unhappy with both Bush and Obomba. They're the same entity in the end. There has been no "Hope & Change." I know the poor ObombaBots refuse to see this but it is the truth.

That's true, they did help put him in office twice. The first time I'll even agree with your assessment, 2nd time? Not so much. How dare you tools supported Kerry! It's the Democrats that owned Bush's second term.

Kerry the candidate that actually went to Vietnam and did not hide in the guard to avoid the war like Bush did?

Why do you state that?

So people who hated Bush should also hate Obama, but it makes perfect sense for you to love Bush and hate Obama?

Okie dokie.

If you're a fiscal conservative you should hate both, if you're a fiscal liberal you should love both.

I do not think you should hate either
I do not
I cannot imagine why anyone would hate anyone
But those on the left that lived to hate that man, George W Bush and Worship BHO are in a place in which they have lost there ability to think
Obama was voted in as the president on lies
the very things he campaigned against and the press for 8 years wrote about W day in and day out, it turns out Obama is 10 times worse
where the media?
where is the Liberals?
M Moore?

W Deficit = billions
BHO = Trillions
From Gitmo to tax policy

On The Latest From Libya

I'm still absorbing this news and don't want to vent immediately, because there is still part of me that simply cannot believe that president Obama has already ordered covert action in Libya on one side in a civil war, and is now actively discussing whether to arm that side in another chaotic Muslim country, committing the United States to yet another war against yet another tyranny simply because we can.

It's so surreal, so discordant with what the president has told the American people, so fantastically contrary to everything he campaigned on, that I will simply wait for more confirmation than this before commenting further. I simply cannot believe it. I know the president is not against all wars - just dumb ones. But could any war be dumber than this - in a place with no potential for civil society, wrecked by totalitarianism, riven by tribalism, in defense of rebels we do not know and who are clearly insufficient to the task?

By all means keep the no-fly zone to protect unarmed civilians from brute military force. But that must be the total sum of the commitment.

Obama has been killing civilians in Pakistan for 2 years and not one word from the press
you think this has just started?
W did not hold a light to this man on killing innocent people, directly killing innocent people

So far Barack Obama has signed off on over 125 strikes – twice the number authorised by George Bush during the last five years of his presidency. Manufacturers are scrambling to keep up with demand from the CIA.

In the latest attack yesterday, a missile hit a vehicle near Mir Ali, a notorious militant hub in North Waziristan. The identity of those killed was not known.

Pakistanis are distinctly less enthusiastic about the strikes. One US-funded survey of 1,000 tribal residents last summer found that more than three-quarters of people oppose the drone strikes. Only 16% think the strikes accurately target militants while 48% think they mostly kill civilians
Obama's enthusiasm for drone strikes takes heavy toll on Pakistan's tribesmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

W Deficit = billions
BHO = Trillions
From Gitmo to tax policy

On The Latest From Libya

Obama has been killing civilians in Pakistan for 2 years and not one word from the press
W did not hold a light to this man on killing innocent people, directly killing innocent people

So far Barack Obama has signed off on over 125 strikes – twice the number authorised by George Bush during the last five years of his presidency. Manufacturers are scrambling to keep up with demand from the CIA.

In the latest attack yesterday, a missile hit a vehicle near Mir Ali, a notorious militant hub in North Waziristan. The identity of those killed was not known.

Pakistanis are distinctly less enthusiastic about the strikes. One US-funded survey of 1,000 tribal residents last summer found that more than three-quarters of people oppose the drone strikes. Only 16% think the strikes accurately target militants while 48% think they mostly kill civilians
Obama's enthusiasm for drone strikes takes heavy toll on Pakistan's tribesmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

I'm not arguing that Obama hasn't escalated in Pakistan, indeed, I don't think he or his administration would argue that.

Now why anyone would think that Libya would result in better stats regarding civilian casualties is anyone's guess. *droll smiliey*

War sucks, by its very nature people are going to die. Now one may argue what should be the civilian toll, seems here that with Obama shouldn't be a question, but with Bush, 1 was too many.

I'm not arguing that Obama hasn't escalated in Pakistan, indeed, I don't think he or his administration would argue that.

Now why anyone would think that Libya would result in better stats regarding civilian casualties is anyone's guess. *droll smiliey*

War sucks, by its very nature people are going to die. Now one may argue what should be the civilian toll, seems here that with Obama shouldn't be a question, but with Bush, 1 was too many.

In addition we spent 10 years trying to get Saddam to do the right thing, and 18 months after he was told to do this or else
I agree
War sucks and killing people sucks
Where the Liberal misses the boat on this issue is no-one needed to die in Iraq. Saddam started that mess 20 years ago and the terrorist that came to Iraq and that where all ready there need not to even exist
Where are not sure what this latest killing we are doing in Libya is about. That killing was going on before we got there and is still going on now that we are going to leave

I can believe it. I saw it very early on. "Hope & Change" = Ha Ha you silly Suckers! You'll believe anything!

Forum List

Back