Liberals: Obama has become Bush on super Steroids, I cannot believe it

So, we've moved from "Obama is a card-carrying communist hell-bent on destroying this country" to "Obama is a hyperactive clone of GW Bush".

hmmm... progress?
Or it just underscores what guys like me were saying about Shrubbie all along; that he was an extremely poorly closeted leftist.

Or it proves that, despite attempts to create deep divisions over small issues, the nation and its parties are actually quite centrist and no single person has the authority to drag it dramatically in one way or the other.

He said he wouldn't nationbuild, nation-building was one of the worst aspects of his presidency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDwvAbx_fg

I cannot open youtube bud
I do not know what your talking about "nation-building"

Nation-building refers to the process of constructing or structuring a national identity using the power of the state. This process aims at the unification of the people within the state so that it remains politically stable and viable in the long run. Nation-building can involve the use of propaganda or major infrastructure development to foster social harmony and economic growth

Nation-building - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many US taxpayer dollars were used to pay to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan? Why is that my responsibility?

All politicians lie, your republican heros do as do the heros of the democrats.

You have your opinion
cost about the same as the Failed stimulus did
Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war | Examiner Staff Writer | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

I cannot open youtube bud
I do not know what your talking about "nation-building"

Nation-building refers to the process of constructing or structuring a national identity using the power of the state. This process aims at the unification of the people within the state so that it remains politically stable and viable in the long run. Nation-building can involve the use of propaganda or major infrastructure development to foster social harmony and economic growth

How many US taxpayer dollars were used to pay to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan? Why is that my responsibility?

You have your opinion
Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war | Examiner Staff Writer | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

I'm not sure why I'm always countered with this. Our foreign policy failures cost too much, our domestic spending stimulus package failures cost too much too.

Yes I agree the failed stimulus was a waste of money, what bearing does that have on the nation-building also being a waste of money?

Besides the point was you say Bush didn't lie, I gave proof he did.

If you're trying to make this a silly democrat vs republican battle in trying to find out which party is less of a failure I'd give up on that with me, both are trainwrecks of equal level disaster.

Last edited:

You have your opinion

I'm not sure why I'm always countered with this. Our foreign policy failures cost too much, our domestic spending stimulus package failures cost too much too.

Yes I agree the failed stimulus was a waste of money, what bearing does that have on the nation-building also being a waste of money?

If you're trying to make this a silly democrat vs republican battle in trying to find out which party is less of a failure I'd give up on that with me, both are trainwrecks of equal level disaster.

I cannot debate the u tube deal, I do cannot open it
wasted money is an opinion when it comes to Iraq
Look after 9-11 we needed a place to fight eveil
GWB choose Iraq
I still thought it was the right choice

I cannot debate the u tube deal, I do cannot open it
wasted money is an opinion when it comes to Iraq
Look after 9-11 we needed a place to fight eveil
GWB choose Iraq
I still thought it was the right choice

Yeah I'm strict on the Constitution, if Congress doesn't declare war as the Constitution requires than I'll automatically be against it. Especially if we're already broke and can't afford it.

H.R. 4655 - Iraq Liberation Act of 1998
The resolution requires Bush to declare to Congress either before or within 48 hours after beginning military action that diplomatic efforts to enforce the U.N. resolutions have failed.

Bush also must certify that action against Iraq would not hinder efforts to pursue the al Qaeda terrorist network that attacked New York and Washington last year. And it requires the administration to report to Congress on the progress of any war with Iraq every 60 days.

Senate approves Iraq war resolution - CNN

For the life of me what else does anyone want?
for congress to approve funding for the same?
they did/do/done that

The hate the left had for W should have them in a place that hate cannot do it justice for Obama
I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
Deficit? W had 150 billion in 07, BHO has 1.5 trillion in 10, check
Iraqi freedom? on GWB schedule, check
Afgahn? lets utilize the same tactic we used in Iraq? GWB style? check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck
stimulus? GWB has three for the tax payers, BHO has one bigger than those three for the unions, Check

BHO goes from medicare part B to OBAMA-CARE
check
BHO goes from no child left behind to no teacher left behind

I dare anyone to dispute this

how many threads have you morons done on this subject?

is this what the rightwingnut blogs are telling you to say?

*shrug*

So, we've moved from "Obama is a card-carrying communist hell-bent on destroying this country" to "Obama is a hyperactive clone of GW Bush".

hmmm... progress?
Or it just underscores what guys like me were saying about Shrubbie all along; that he was an extremely poorly closeted leftist.

Or it proves that, despite attempts to create deep divisions over small issues, the nation and its parties are actually quite centrist and no single person has the authority to drag it dramatically in one way or the other.

Not exactly. What it probably proves is that the problems left behind by the Bush administration were far more complex then Obama realized. That...and there has been some very stiff opposition to changing course from the Republicans. The Republicans put up a record number of filibusters. Couple that with the fierce opposition to things like Trials in NYC for Gitmo detainees and you get a better picture of what really is happening.

The Republicans didn't say they wanted President Obama to fail for nothing..they wanted to make it happen.

Obama is an empty suit. If it wasn't for the phony support by the fawning liberal media he would have been laughed out of town a long time ago.

The hate the left had for W should have them in a place that hate cannot do it justice for Obama
I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck
stimulus? GWB has three for the tax payers, BHO has one bigger than those three for the unions, Check

check

how many threads have you morons done on this subject?

is this what the rightwingnut blogs are telling you to say?

*shrug*

1) first one I have seen
2) Why would a right wing blog site tell me to write a thread herein stating that BHO and GWB are the same except BHO is 10 time worse?

I cannot grasp why you would have an issue with this. Its information
Its accurate, its timly

Not exactly. What it probably proves is that the problems left behind by the Bush administration were far more complex then Obama realized. That...and there has been some very stiff opposition to changing course from the Republicans. The Republicans put up a record number of filibusters. Couple that with the fierce opposition to things like Trials in NYC for Gitmo detainees and you get a better picture of what really is happening.

The Republicans didn't say they wanted President Obama to fail for nothing..they wanted to make it happen.

what?
what problems did W leave behind has what to do with Obama dealing with them the way he has?
filler busters?
the voter filler busted his ass in Nov 2010

hmmm... progress?

Centrist schmentrist.

Both are clones of leftist-on-steroids LBJ.

Centrist schmentrist.

As I see it GWB was a centrist and BHO is so far left
Its the intent of the thread

There policies mirror each other so much, and for any-one who had such a un godly hate for Bush should have a hate for BHO that words cannot due justice

GWB has social program no child left behind
BHO has no teacher left behind

GWB has social program Medicare part B
Obama has Obama-care

GWB has 150 billion in deficit 2007
BHO has 1.4-1.6 trillion 2010

I challenge every liberal to self examine them selves

So since the problems were worse than Obama expected from Bush, he needs to keep doing what Bush did.

People will rationalize anything before they have to apply accountability to their bureacrats of choice.

Centrist schmentrist.

As I see it GWB was a centrist and BHO is so far left
Its the intent of the thread

There policies mirror each other so much, and for any-one who had such a un godly hate for Bush should have a hate for BHO that words cannot due justice

GWB has social program no child left behind
BHO has no teacher left behind

GWB has social program Medicare part B
Obama has Obama-care

GWB has 150 billion in deficit 2007
BHO has 1.4-1.6 trillion 2010

I challenge every liberal to self examine them selves
Like we needed more evidence to show how far left the GOP has surged over the last 50 years?

H.R. 4655 - Iraq Liberation Act of 1998
The resolution requires Bush to declare to Congress either before or within 48 hours after beginning military action that diplomatic efforts to enforce the U.N. resolutions have failed.

Bush also must certify that action against Iraq would not hinder efforts to pursue the al Qaeda terrorist network that attacked New York and Washington last year. And it requires the administration to report to Congress on the progress of any war with Iraq every 60 days.

Senate approves Iraq war resolution - CNN

For the life of me what else does anyone want?
for congress to approve funding for the same?
they did/do/done that

Any of those links say Congress declared war? If not than it's unconstitutional.

I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck

check

If Obama is just Bush on steroids, why do the Republicans oppose every single thing he wants to do?

I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck

check

If Obama is just Bush on steroids, why do the Republicans oppose every single thing he wants to do?

Because he's a democrat, the same reason you opposed every single thing Bush did, he didn't share your party affiliation.

Obama is described as "destroying this country" by doing what Bush did that was described as "protecting America"?

oh, ok

Forum List

Back