Liberals: Obama has become Bush on super Steroids, I cannot believe it

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
The hate the left had for W should have them in a place that hate cannot do it justice for Obama
I am serious

Tax policy? check
Gitmo? Check
Deficit? W had 150 billion in 07, BHO has 1.5 trillion in 10, check
Iraqi freedom? on GWB schedule, check
Afgahn? lets utilize the same tactic we used in Iraq? GWB style? check
UE? GWB 5%, BHO 9% ck
stimulus? GWB has three for the tax payers, BHO has one bigger than those three for the unions, Check

BHO goes from medicare part B to OBAMA-CARE
check
BHO goes from no child left behind to no teacher left behind

I dare anyone to dispute this

In short.........liberals got played hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Welllll,, to be absolutely fair.. obie wan didn't intend to emulate President Bush. He just found out the job wasn't what he originally thought it would be, all mouth and charming the snakes.. he got a hard dose of reality. sometimes I almost feel sorry for him.. almost.

What amazes me is the amount of hate the left had towards Bush, along comes Obama and even with going into Pakistan with drones he has gone farther than W did

Welllll,, to be absolutely fair.. obie wan didn't intend to emulate President Bush. He just found out the job wasn't what he originally thought it would be, all mouth and charming the snakes.. he got a hard dose of reality. sometimes I almost feel sorry for him.. almost.

It is like I have always said
sit down with 200-100 dollar bills
give it to Obama
at the end what do you do if he says that is not enough, your not doing enough and he needs about 50 more
Thats the difference in Ws tax rates and Clinton's in my world

Naww, Bucs, they weren't played at at all; wishful thinking simply led them to believe in yet another politician better at producing rhetoric than results, that's all. Seems that "Change you can believe in" thing hasn't worked out quite like they had in mind.

Obama is Bush on steroids, Bush was Clinton on steroids, Clinton was Bush on Steroids, Bush was Reagan on steroids, Reagan was Carter on steroids etc etc etc.

They all follow the same principles; grow government, increase spending, make things better for the super rich at the expense of the middle and lower classes.

Political party is 100% inconsequential.

The left doesn't hate Obama for making same decisions Bush did for a reason.

They couldn't trust a dumb white, Texas oil man to make those choices.

But now that Bush's decisions have been reviewed by a brilliant, Ivy League educated, intelligent, saavy liberal man of color and genius, Obama, the decisions can now be trusted.

Thats all.

So, we've moved from "Obama is a card-carrying communist hell-bent on destroying this country" to "Obama is a hyperactive clone of GW Bush".

hmmm... progress?

So, we've moved from "Obama is a card-carrying communist hell-bent on destroying this country" to "Obama is a hyperactive clone of GW Bush".

hmmm... progress?

Those same messages are still being said.

The first line you typed is what republicans say.

The second line you typed is what actual, real fiscal conservatives say.

Big difference.

So do you left wingers still support Obama in his Bush-cloned state?

And I do think his root ideology is still far left radicalism. But there are just too many people in Washington who aren't on the same boat with him for him to succeed. Thus, he's replicating Bush to simply stay in office.

So do you left wingers still support Obama in his Bush-cloned state?

And I do think his root ideology is still far left radicalism. But there are just too many people in Washington who aren't on the same boat with him for him to succeed. Thus, he's replicating Bush to simply stay in office.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner folks! Perfect description of the current state of affairs!

I have made this list many times and people just ignor it.

You forgot:

Education
Illegal immigration
Secret prisons
Torture
Expanding Homeland security
Backroom deals
Corporate sellout

The list goes on and on… And I don’t say that lightly. You can pick nearly any big issue and Bush/Obama are very close to the same, but it’s getting into the very small issues that you start finding any real difference, but not as much as you would think.

It's very important to note that Bush has very low support even from his own party. Bush was a key reason for the split in the Republican party, Dems were so happy to announce this just a few years ago but today they like to claim the TPM and nearly all Conservatives are just Neocons.

Why people never seem to realize that Obama is doing just as Bush did to Conservatives.. He lied, he said one thing and did another.

At what point will Obama's supporters ask themselves why Obama has a reason for always doing the opposite of what he wants... I mean name a single issue Obama was able to do what he claimed to want to do.

Last edited:
It's very important to note that Bush has very low support even from his own party. Bush was a key reason for the split in the Republican party, Dems were so happy to announce this just a few years ago but today they like to claim the TPM and nearly all Conservatives are just Neocons.

Why people never seem to realize that Obama is doing just as Bush did to Conservatives.. He lied, he said one thing and did another.

At what point will Obama's supporters ask themselves why Obama has a reason for always doing the opposite of what he wants... I mean name a single issue Obama was able to do what he claimed to want to do.

I do not rcall GWB lying
he said he would lower taxes
he did
no child left behind
done
Medicare part B
done

In fact I am amazed that people have such little respect for him
OBAMA lied
from gitmo to the deficit

I do not rcall GWB lying
he did
no child left behind
done
Medicare part B
done

OBAMA lied

He said he wouldn't nationbuild, nation-building was one of the worst aspects of his presidency.

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not rcall GWB lying
he did
no child left behind
done
Medicare part B
done

OBAMA lied

He said he wouldn't nationbuild, nation-building was one of the worst aspects of his presidency.

I cannot open youtube bud
I do not know what your talking about "nation-building"

I do not rcall GWB lying
he did
no child left behind
done
Medicare part B
done

OBAMA lied

I cannot open youtube bud
I do not know what your talking about "nation-building"

Nation-building refers to the process of constructing or structuring a national identity using the power of the state. This process aims at the unification of the people within the state so that it remains politically stable and viable in the long run. Nation-building can involve the use of propaganda or major infrastructure development to foster social harmony and economic growth

Nation-building - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many US taxpayer dollars were used to pay to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan? Why is that my responsibility?

All politicians lie, your republican heros do as do the heros of the democrats.

Forum List

Back