Liberals, mute for 8 years of Obama's stagnant economy, are critical of Trump's economic measures.

Liberals, mute for 8 years of Obama's stagnant economy

RW's silent for years about Obamas record setting stock market.

until the day Trump took over then they gave him credit for it.

aint that right derp ?

Actually, the stock market, like the economy, was constrained under Obama. Once Obama was gone, both took off. I know it's difficult to accept, but Obama was NOT good for American businesses nor for American workers. You're certainly free to present the case that Obama was good for both but, it can't be done and you won't try.

actually youre dead ass wrong ,,, want a dow 10 year chart ?

sure ya do -------

dow-jones-10y.png

the only thing constrained is your IQ

No, I'm dead right. The stock market grew under Obama, but exploded after he left.

so it went from 6500 to 18.300 under Obama - and from 18 300 to 23, 900 under Trump

you call 12,000 growing and 5000 exploding .. go check your drawers , theyre full of shit

Anyone else notice this? The Obama years were bad for the majority of Americans that had to make due with a lower standard of living. Liberals were mute. Now, liberals are speaking up and complaining about Trump's economic moves. I have no issue with criticism of Trump's economic strategies, but why didn't liberals ever criticize any of Obama's economic decisions for 8 years?

do you mean the stagnant economy that saw the dow rise 140% and the third longest continuous economic expansion in us history or the one that only exists in the minds of trumplings?

tia

No, I'm dead right. The stock market grew under Obama, but exploded after he left.

so it went from 6500 to 18.300 under Obama - and from 18 300 to 23, 900 under Trump

you call 12,000 growing and 5000 exploding .. go check your drawers , theyre full of shit

The stock market dropped drastically in 2008. Eventually, it recovered and set new heights under Obama. Under Trump, the market has exploded. Here's the chart.

Dow Jones - 100 Year Historical Chart

The stock market dropped drastically in 2008. Eventually, it recovered and set new heights under Obama. Under Trump, the market has exploded. Here's the chart

Yup, it certainly exploded today.

Too bad it exploded in the wrong direction.

The stock market dropped drastically in 2008. Eventually, it recovered and set new heights under Obama. Under Trump, the market has exploded. Here's the chart.

DERPITY DERPITY DERPDERP DERP .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks moron I haven't seen a dow chart ... oh wait, I posted one- ya damn RW shitstain.

The stock market dropped drastically in 2008. Eventually, it recovered and set new heights under Obama. Under Trump, the market has exploded. Here's the chart

I've got no special love for Trump, but if he can help American business to be successful and the quality of lives of Americans is improved as a result, then I'd say Trump is a successful president. Unfortunately, we can't say that about Obama. Had the economy been better, Hillary would have won.

thanks moron I haven't seen a dow chart ... oh wait, I posted one- ya damn RW shitstain.

I see facts hurt your vagina. Try this.

upload_2018-3-22_20-14-9.png

I've got no special love for Trump, but if he can help American business to be successful and the quality of lives of Americans is improved as a result, then I'd say Trump is a successful president. Unfortunately, we can't say that about Obama. Had the economy been better, Hillary would have won.

he'll help business alright - get caught right in the middle of a trade war ... the panic showed up today.

Sound mad brother. Hillarys panties got you in a bunch?

he'll help business alright - get caught right in the middle of a trade war ... the panic showed up today.

There was already a "trade war", and we've been getting HAMMERED. But fuck the American worker, right?

Forum List

Back