Liberals, mute for 8 years of Obama's stagnant economy, are critical of Trump's economic measures.

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Anyone else notice this? The Obama years were bad for the majority of Americans that had to make due with a lower standard of living. Liberals were mute. Now, liberals are speaking up and complaining about Trump's economic moves. I have no issue with criticism of Trump's economic strategies, but why didn't liberals ever criticize any of Obama's economic decisions for 8 years?

Dem's, liberals, the liberal media all mute for 8 years. It was interesting to watch all the critical reporting in the media stop on the first day Obama took office, stopped cold as if someone flipped a switch from Rep to Dem.

Anyone else notice this? The Obama years were bad for the majority of Americans that had to make due with a lower standard of living. Liberals were mute. Now, liberals are speaking up and complaining about Trump's economic moves. I have no issue with criticism of Trump's economic strategies, but why didn't liberals ever criticize any of Obama's economic decisions for 8 years?
Lower ?? your own FN fault DOW almost tripled 75 straight months ,of 6 digit employment gains, FU dummy if you had a hard time

Dem's, liberals, the liberal media all mute for 8 years. It was interesting to watch all the critical reporting in the media stop on the first day Obama took office, stopped cold as if someone flipped a switch from Rep to Dem.
the reason it stopped was because folks like you up gwb's butt were silenced and a real president took over

the reason it stopped was because folks like you up gwb's butt were silenced and a real president took over

We were silenced? We obliterated you in 2010 it an historic loss so epic the last time Dem's got their ass whooped that bad was 1921. I know, but Blues but but but..but lol

• Banned
Lower ?? your own FN fault DOW almost tripled 75 straight months ,of 6 digit employment gains, FU dummy if you had a hard time

Brilliant. Off to "ignore" for you. Good riddance.

We were silenced? We obliterated you in 2010 it an historic loss so epic the last time Dem's got their ass whooped that bad was 1921. I know, but Blues but but but..but lol
shit happens ,,,and now it's happening to you you lose the house impeachment is next Face it blues you support a slime bag

great,,,can't take the heat ,get out of the fire ,,,,coward republican but I repeat myself

That do nothing pos Obama? get out you don't really believe that...he was the worst president we have ever had...but Trump is fixing everything Obama fucked up....so do not worry...

Because obummer was all about soaking the taxpayer. Obamacare was the single biggest tax increase in the history of the US.

Liberals, mute for 8 years of Obama's stagnant economy

RW's silent for years about Obamas record setting stock market.

until the day Trump took over then they gave him credit for it.

aint that right derp ?

his encamp wasn't "stagnant" ijit.

I just saw the stock market take another plunge. I think you're sadly misguided.... or you're a freaking liar.

8 years of growth is not stagnant. Duh!

great,,,can't take the heat ,get out of the fire ,,,,coward republican but I repeat myself
Please remove Hillarys panties from your throat and retype. Thanks.

aint that right derp ?

Actually, the stock market, like the economy, was constrained under Obama. Once Obama was gone, both took off. I know it's difficult to accept, but Obama was NOT good for American businesses nor for American workers. You're certainly free to present the case that Obama was good for both but, it can't be done and you won't try.

aint that right derp ?

Actually, the stock market, like the economy, was constrained under Obama. Once Obama was gone, both took off. I know it's difficult to accept, but Obama was NOT good for American businesses nor for American workers. You're certainly free to present the case that Obama was good for both but, it can't be done and you won't try.
Yea, it only went up by what? 10, 12 thousand under Obama?

So constrained.

Forum List

Back