Liberals, Morals and Death

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
I just had a discussion on this topic, and thought it could make an interesting thread:

Why are libs always fighting against any type of social/sexual standards, and always fighting for killing the unborn and the terminally ill? You can bet money which side of these issues a lib will come down on. Is it merely the leftovers of 60's anti-establishment philosophies; an immature bucking against authority ("Don't tell me what to do!")? Or is there something else at work here?

Abbey Normal said:
I just had a discussion on this topic, and thought it could make an interesting thread:

Why are libs always fighting against any type of social/sexual standards, and always fighting for killing the unborn and the terminally ill? You can bet money which side of these issues a lib will come down on. Is it merely the leftovers of 60's anti-establishment philosophies; an immature bucking against authority ("Don't tell me what to do!")? Or is there something else at work here?

Liberals fight for all kinds of social/sexual standards, like calling women Ms., that women should be able to say "no" even after the sex act has commenced, that women can choose abortion without a man's consent, but if the woman doesn't use birth control it's the man's responsibility to pay for the child. And so on.

Abbey Normal said:

"don't tell me what to do" explains it pretty well I think however they are very fond of telling others what to do. For instance "save the whales" translates into "YOU go save the whales". I'm too busy having fun.

dilloduck said:
"don't tell me what to do" explains it pretty well I think however they are very fond of telling others what to do. For instance "save the whales" translates into "YOU go save the whales". I'm too busy having fun.

Do you think the whales should be destroyed, Captain Dilhab?

dilloduck said:
Do you purposely just miss the point or are you just slow?

I believe your point was that liberals want to tell other people what to do, but not actually do it themselves because they are too busy being decadent. Is that a fair appraisal?

So do you want to kill the whales?

Nuc said:
I believe your point was that liberals want to tell other people what to do, but not actually do it themselves because they are too busy being decadent. Is that a fair appraisal?

So do you want to kill the whales?

If I did, I don't have the necessary equipment

Nuc said:
When I was in Iceland I ate some whale. It was OK. I liked puffin better.

Can't you die from eating a Puffin if it's not cleaned right?

Nuc said:
Liberals fight for all kinds of social/sexual standards, like calling women Ms., that women should be able to say "no" even after the sex act has commenced, that women can choose abortion without a man's consent, but if the woman doesn't use birth control it's the man's responsibility to pay for the child. And so on.

Like fighting for gay marriage, fighting for NAMBLA, fighting for partial birth abortion, fighting for the Constitutionality of live sex acts. And so on.

Abbey Normal said:
Like fighting for gay marriage, fighting for NAMBLA, fighting for partial birth abortion, fighting for the Constitutionality of live sex acts. And so on.

Abbey, you're getting off topic. What does this have to do with whales and puffins? :eek:

Nuc said:
Abbey, you're getting off topic. What does this have to do with whales and puffins? :eek:

Oops, sorry. I like whales and puffins, and I think they like me.

puffins.jpg

Nuc said:
That's pufferfish (blowfish). I've had that many times.

Puffin is a sea bird.

My, duh mistake.. We have puffin's up here in Alaska....

But back to the post.... I don't understand the liberal view..
Their down on the death penelty, but their for killing off the sick and feeble and the innocent unborn child???

Abbey Normal said:
Oops, sorry. I like whales and puffins, and I think they like me.

puffins.jpg

Good one Abbey.. I head puffin, blowfish, I have no idea how I came to associate the two???? Too dang early in the morning after a late night out..

I tried to get the thread back on track, after I derailed it...... hehehe

Abbey Normal said:
I think whales are liberal. They are always spouting out of their blowholes.

Oh my, my.. That is way too funny.... :rotflmao: Abbey you have a very funny streak in you.....

Forum List

Back