Liberals melt down as US Women's Soccer Team celebrate trashing Thailand 13-0 at World Cup

14666256-7130947-Rapinoe_celebrated_after_winning_the_France_2019_Women_s_World_C-a-5_1560337455999.jpg

White power

Nooo…..so I've been told...funny how its ok for one side of the aisle but not the other...…..or perhaps it never "meant" anything at all unless its useful for sowing more division when the "wrong" people use it
That's fine, hun. You go with that. No one stopping you.
Inconvenient truth hits home again...run away now...
I have no need to run away. Why would you be so unsure about your comments to think that?

Nooo…..so I've been told...funny how its ok for one side of the aisle but not the other...…..or perhaps it never "meant" anything at all unless its useful for sowing more division when the "wrong" people use it
That's fine, hun. You go with that. No one stopping you.
Inconvenient truth hits home again...run away now...
I have no need to run away. Why would you be so unsure about your comments to think that?
Unsure....I dont post much I am unsure of.....it is indisputable left has tried to smear innocent people not connected to any white power group but used this sign as racists. Just the facts

Unsure....I dont post much I am unsure of.....it is indisputable left has tried to smear innocent people not connected to any white power group but used this sign as racists. Just the facts
The left has called this "okay" hand signal racist. There is no doubt about that. The only question is did the egocentric dyke Megan Rapinoe use this sign knowingly or not.

The left has called this "okay" hand signal racist. There is no doubt about that. The only question is did the egocentric dyke Megan Rapinoe use this sign knowingly or not.
Funny that question never gets asked by the media in most cases

Forum List

Back