EXCLUSIVE: Meet Hunter Biden's new wife! Just weeks after splitting up w. his brother's widow,....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
EXCLUSIVE: Meet Hunter Biden's new wife! Just weeks after splitting up with his brother Beau's widow, the vice president's son secretly marries world-traveling South African activist.

Joe Biden's son Hunter, 49, married Melissa Cohen, from South Africa, in Los Angeles in mid-May. Hunter used an instant marriage company to marry Cohen, and the hasty vows hint that Joe and the rest of the Bidens were not in attendance for the big day.

A friend of Cohen said she lived in Los Angeles and the newlyweds met in May, having a whirlwind romance and getting matching tattoos. On Sunday, Jill Biden posted a family photo celebrating Hunter's daughter Maisy's graduation from high school but absent was Hunter's new wife.

In late April, reports surfaced Hunter had called it quits with his late brother Beau's widow Hallie after two years of dating. At the beginning of their relationship, Hunter was still married to his then-wife Kathleen, though they had been estranged. That divorce was finalized in 2017.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

14705820-7133497-image-m-13_1560359766707.jpg

I find Hunter not guilty of anything.....except all his fathers collusion with China to make his son millions!

Anything that has touched Biden DNA is instantly boycotted. There are other distractions.

Wow! These rich get more rear end than a toilet seat?

She looks young enough to be a 49year olds' daughter.

Wow! These rich get more rear end than a toilet seat?

She looks young enough to be a 49year olds' daughter.
Why be rich and not buy a trophy wife?

I pulled one on a high school classmate at our 40th reunion last year. She asked if my wife was the same one that had attended all the other reunions. I answered loudly enough for my wife to hear, "No, this one is my trophy wife from only a few years back.".

Of course she was the original that has been my wife for 36 of those 40 years. My wife absolutely loved it!

EXCLUSIVE: Meet Hunter Biden's new wife! Just weeks after splitting up with his brother Beau's widow, the vice president's son secretly marries world-traveling South African activist.

Joe Biden's son Hunter, 49, married Melissa Cohen, from South Africa, in Los Angeles in mid-May. Hunter used an instant marriage company to marry Cohen, and the hasty vows hint that Joe and the rest of the Bidens were not in attendance for the big day.

A friend of Cohen said she lived in Los Angeles and the newlyweds met in May, having a whirlwind romance and getting matching tattoos. On Sunday, Jill Biden posted a family photo celebrating Hunter's daughter Maisy's graduation from high school but absent was Hunter's new wife.

In late April, reports surfaced Hunter had called it quits with his late brother Beau's widow Hallie after two years of dating. At the beginning of their relationship, Hunter was still married to his then-wife Kathleen, though they had been estranged. That divorce was finalized in 2017.

I find Hunter not guilty of anything.....except all his fathers collusion with China to make his son millions!

Who do I need to vote for to get more pictures of her posted?

But anyway. No one who voted for the great Trophy hunter and banger of Stormy while their Malamine tropy was watching the boy can POSSIBLY look down on another's relationship.

But anyway. No one who voted for the great Trophy hunter and banger of Stormy while their Malamine tropy was watching the boy can POSSIBLY look down on another's relationship.
Lol
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Lol

Could you post pictures of that gal instead? It will make people give you positive reviews.

A beautiful African-American!

Lol

Could you post pictures of that gal instead? It will make people give you positive reviews.
images

Forum List

Back