Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

conservativecathr9.jpg

any man that gets on TV and cries like a little bytch is nothing but and emotive douch, any person that follows that douch is frankly a stupid sucker, all be it,he has a few good points, but really, not as a douch.

So the actual topic really is above your intellectual paygrade. Man, the left are really struggling to attract intelligent posters these days. You're an embarrassment to your comrades, comrade.

ignorance must be in ur pay grade, liberals are not communist, and this is not the USSR. Do try to show more substance and less pedantic qualities.

any man that gets on tv and cries like a little bytch is nothing but and emotive douch, any person that follows that douch is frankly a stupid sucker, all be it,he has a few good points, but really, not as a douch.

who

Wanna bet how long it's gonna take for MoonBlow to get it's first red star? :lol::lol:

frankly I couln't give a shyt about stars,it matters not to me, although you seem to put alot of value in it.

any man that gets on TV and cries like a little bytch is nothing but and emotive douch, any person that follows that douch is frankly a stupid sucker, all be it,he has a few good points, but really, not as a douch.

I see you are dead inside. Bummer.

Do u people ever really discuss the topic, or is it an opportunity to try and prove your elitists mentality that you do not posses?

Wanna bet how long it's gonna take for MoonBlow to get it's first red star? :lol::lol:

frankly I couln't give a shyt about stars,it matters not to me, although you seem to put alot of value in it.

Of course you don't. Cuz you're in the red.... which means even the liberals aren't agreeing with you. Clearly, you're too stupid to work that out.

However, I am not surprised that you think it's ok for someone's wife and family to be intimidated if you disagree with their politics.... I'll be interested to see what you say when some right winger calls Michelle Obama fat or mocks his children. Then, you'll be filled with faux outrage, no doubt.

Dumbass.

Of course you don't. Cuz you're in the red.... which means even the liberals aren't agreeing with you. Clearly, you're too stupid to work that out.

However, I am not surprised that you think it's ok for someone's wife and family to be intimidated if you disagree with their politics.... I'll be interested to see what you say when some right winger calls Michelle Obama fat or mocks his children. Then, you'll be filled with faux outrage, no doubt.

Dumbass.

Again , I do not care if someone agrees with me, it will not change my opinion. i have been a loner most of my 50 years on this planet because I do not feel the need to be accepted by those that have no meaning to my existence.
it is wron what happened to Beck and his family, but at the same tiime Beck is guilty of throwing stones while living in a glass house.
It is wrong to talk about Michele Obama's azz, what business is it of anybody's but herself.
All I can see is no meat of the subject matter, only personal attacks. Judge and you shall be judged. Easy to understand.

or.... someone who is trying to make money and generate ratings......

you are so simple minded.

Beck is definitely a money maker. I could use a bit of that douchery.
Shit.

or.... someone who is trying to make money and generate ratings......

you are so simple minded.

Beck is definitely a money maker. I could use a bit of that douchery.
Shit.

so could I, but I have a heart and feel that scamming on your values is not right.

Forum List

Back