Liberals exploiting blacks is tired trend

When you idiots claim black voters are FOOLED into voting the way they vote that is racism.

Your so racist you dont evern understand that

evidently black people dote on being exploited. that's their bed to lie on.

Would you expect liberal blacks to be different than any other liberal? Liberal women exploit themselves and demand to be exploited by the left, as are gays and any other liberal group you can think of. White, male liberals are the ones who are depressed they can't exploit themselves.

you claim EVERYONE in the dem party is being exploited except the white males.

Its a view straight into your warped brain you fucking racisst

When I don't post for a while and I come back, I forget how stupid you actually are.

When you idiots claim black voters are FOOLED into voting the way they vote that is racism.

Your so racist you dont evern understand that

Blacks aren't the only race of people who are swayed by propaganda dip shit!!!
If that were the case, propaganda would be a thing of the past.
Race baiting, intellectually bankrupt trifler!

Democrats using Black people is the most disgusting thing in American politics.

It's embarrassing and appalling. They should be ashamed.

Maybe republicans should try to court the black vote instead of using them as a tool to rally their base.

You mean continue to keep blacks in chains by giving them unlimited welfare and resources to do absolutely nothing with their lives. By promoting affirmative action - which is just a message implying "blacks are inferior to whites therefore standards need to be lowered for blacks to succeed."

You progressives treat blacks like slave shit - republicans want absolutely nothing to do with that......

Democrats want to keep blacks down and dependent on government to put food on the table and tuck a couple bucks in their pocket every month. Many blacks are more than content with that and if they want to keep the free money coming they know all they have to do is vote democrat......

It's like giving a drug addict free drugs to vote. The drug addict knows the drugs will stop if they don't support their free source of drugs...

In short democrats use blacks for their vote. Then blacks wonder why they live in such a fucked up environment?? Maybe its because everything they have is handed to them for free so they don't value what they have. They know the government will just give them another round for free so the cycle continues..

Oh then democrats try to blame the blacks shortcomings on republicans... Really?? take a look at all these urban ghettos - those cities are DEMOCRAT controlled - many have been that way for over a half century....

Would you expect liberal blacks to be different than any other liberal? Liberal women exploit themselves and demand to be exploited by the left, as are gays and any other liberal group you can think of. White, male liberals are the ones who are depressed they can't exploit themselves.

look at your claim?

you claim the ONLY ones not expoited are the white males.

your a fucking racist

I may be able to understand why the majority of blacks shy from the Republican party. After all the Republican party expects people to be who they are and to work for what they get. A lot of blacks realize that is freeing not limiting. Unfortunately the politics of the democrats have put a lot of blacks in the bondage of being poor. I can see why someone would vote to keep that system going when the same people who run that system offer no other alternative.

So I can understand that the propaganda of the liberal left has been very effective and I understand why blacks shy from Republicans because of it.

What I don't understand is why black gravitate to the democrat party. The party of the following:

1..Slavery and the civil war, this to me is like a Jew belonging to the Nazi party.
2..Opposing every single civil rights act from the civil war and over turning many on the way, up to about 1960 when their "southern stratergy" made them court the black vote. In other words it became poltitically expedient to pretend to be something other then a racist democrat.
3.. Segregation, today and tomorrow.
4.. Jim Crow
5.. Poll Taxes
6. Literary test for blacks before they could vote.
7. The KKK organized to suppress, kill, Republicians, especially black Republicans. (there were no black democrats)

So while I am not sure why the blacks turned from the party of Lincoln, other then they seemingly get more goodies from the democrat side. But to align with the party that actually did put them in chains and then fought a war to keep them in those chains, I don't understand.

Obama and his life is about as black as Romney's.

Maybe republicans should try to court the black vote instead of using them as a tool to rally their base.

You mean continue to keep blacks in chains by giving them unlimited welfare and resources to do absolutely nothing with their lives. By promoting affirmative action - which is just a message implying "blacks are inferior to whites therefore standards need to be lowered for blacks to succeed."

You progressives treat blacks like slave shit - republicans want absolutely nothing to do with that......

Democrats want to keep blacks down and dependent on government to put food on the table and tuck a couple bucks in their pocket every month. Many blacks are more than content with that and if they want to keep the free money coming they know all they have to do is vote democrat......

It's like giving a drug addict free drugs to vote. The drug addict knows the drugs will stop if they don't support their free source of drugs...

In short democrats use blacks for their vote. Then blacks wonder why they live in such a fucked up environment?? Maybe its because everything they have is handed to them for free so they don't value what they have. They know the government will just give them another round for free so the cycle continues..

Oh then democrats try to blame the blacks shortcomings on republicans... Really?? take a look at all these urban ghettos - those cities are DEMOCRAT controlled - many have been that way for over a half century....

If what you claim is true why cant black figure this out in you view?

look at your claim?

you claim the ONLY ones not expoited are the white males.

your a fucking racist

good grief

Is that why 95% of blacks despise Republicans?

Is that why Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in 75 years?

95% of blacks despise republicans becuase the republicans are white

he seems to think only white people vote republican

Its close to true but he has no idea why

we're totally good with blacks being exploited by democrats, when they get tired of it they know what to do. they're just not tired of it yet. :eusa_boohoo:

I may be able to understand why the majority of blacks shy from the Republican party. After all the Republican party expects people to be who they are and to work for what they get. A lot of blacks realize that is freeing not limiting. Unfortunately the politics of the democrats have put a lot of blacks in the bondage of being poor. I can see why someone would vote to keep that system going when the same people who run that system offer no other alternative.

So I can understand that the propaganda of the liberal left has been very effective and I understand why blacks shy from Republicans because of it.

What I don't understand is why black gravitate to the democrat party. The party of the following:

1..Slavery and the civil war, this to me is like a Jew belonging to the Nazi party.
2..Opposing every single civil rights act from the civil war and over turning many on the way, up to about 1960 when their "southern stratergy" made them court the black vote. In other words it became poltitically expedient to pretend to be something other then a racist democrat.
3.. Segregation, today and tomorrow.
4.. Jim Crow
5.. Poll Taxes
6. Literary test for blacks before they could vote.
7. The KKK organized to suppress, kill, Republicians, especially black Republicans. (there were no black democrats)

So while I am not sure why the blacks turned from the party of Lincoln, other then they seemingly get more goodies from the democrat side. But to align with the party that actually did put them in chains and then fought a war to keep them in those chains, I don't understand.

Obama and his life is about as black as Romney's.

So your claim is that blacks are too stupid and or lazy to vote republican?

Do you people even read what you write?

There are only 2 reasons minorities vote democratic? Because they are stupid and brainwashed or because they are desperate for hand outs and hate hard work?

Seriously you all need to take a hard look in the mirror if you actually believe that.

and how many blacks in this country disagree with your ONE black guy?

I see, so if blacks vote and the left wins, then you get to use that as the position for all blacks? Do you know that past the political liberal black community, there is a lot of support for school vouchers, against gay marriage and to limit abortions? If blacks poll against you on those issues, can your view then be ignored as you say blacks who aren't blindly liberal should be ignored?

Kaz you said only white men in the democratic party run things.

Its what you said you racist

Forum List

Back