Liberals exploiting blacks is tired trend

Deneen Borelli, proud of her country

BTW truth(doesn't)matter, if you view the above linked video there are two easy targets that the left loves to hit. She is a woman and black not on the plantation. You should have fun.

Last edited:
Do you people even read what you write?

There are only 2 reasons minorities vote democratic? Because they are stupid and brainwashed or because they are desperate for hand outs and hate hard work?

Seriously you all need to take a hard look in the mirror if you actually believe that.

The right insults black people all the time.

they hate them for not voting against their own interests.

so they insult them

There are only 2 reasons minorities vote democratic? Because they are stupid and brainwashed or because they are desperate for hand outs and hate hard work?

Seriously you all need to take a hard look in the mirror if you actually believe that.

If you had a serious argument, you would focus on what anyone is saying. Demagoguery is the realm of ignorant fools.

. I may be able to understand why the majority of blacks shy from the Republican party. After all the Republican party expects people to be who they are and to work for what they get. A lot of blacks realize that is freeing not limiting. Unfortunately the politics of the democrats have put a lot of blacks in the bondage of being poor. I can see why someone would vote to keep that system going when the same people who run that system offer no other alternative.

It is condescending attitudes like this towards blacks that keeps them away from the republican party. The characterization of blacks as freeloading, lazy and only looking for a government handout

While these characterizations play well with the radical wing of the party......they turn off hard working blacks......and yes, the majority of blacks are hard working

It is condescending attitudes like this towards blacks that keeps them away from the republican party

Condescension is your statement referring to all blacks as being the same and your party's contention that it's racist to think that blacks can make it like anyone else and small government is racist.

and how many blacks in this country disagree with your ONE black guy?

And who is that "one black guy"?
Just wondering so I know which black conservatives you write off as non humans.

Hey, it's kinda fun to be as stupid as TM.
Probably even funner for me than it is for her in that I've can always resort to intelligent, rational thought when I get bored.

Last edited:

If you had a serious argument, you would focus on what anyone is saying. Demagoguery is the realm of ignorant fools.

There is no serious argument to be had here, just lots of partisan mud slinging and some really disgusting generalizations of minorities.

There is no serious argument to be had here, just lots of partisan mud slinging and some really disgusting generalizations of minorities.

Read the quotes and you'll find the side who consistently refer to blacks as one block who are all the same is ... yours ...

If I wanted to I could go back through your comments and post a stunning collection of similar quotes from you Amy.
Why not simply sit out of the threads you're far too intelligent to participate in? :eusa_whistle:

Democrats use Blacks for votes. And feign self righteous indignation. Disgusting. Shameful.

Why would any rational human vote Democrat?

Read the quotes and you'll find the side who consistently refer to blacks as one block who are all the same is ... yours ...

And because I suggest that dems are brainwashing minorites, that makes me a dem? :rolleyes:

seriously, don't imply that is all of "you people" in this thread. now you are becoming as hystrical as TM

Republicans are the ones who in fact treat blacks as equals while Democrats make fools of themselves assuming blacks all feel they need their help. After which they make assholes of themselves when the votes are in and blacks are once again forgotten until the next campaign cycle begins.

Sure, that's why they have so much support from minorities.

Just because the right refuses to stoop to the manipulation and mass thought control tactics the left employs doesn't make them anti minority.
Conservative politicians consider the American people as a whole. They don't run around saying, "your group needs this and I'm going to give it to you".
Democrats promise the opposite of the America dream and then don't even deliver that.
Not the fault of conservatives that a bunch of simpletons eat up the leftist drivel...
They should be asking how that's worked for them up to now?

So that is what you think of the vast majority of black people in this country?

good article and SO true

SNIP:
y Joe Fitzgerald
Saturday, August 18, 2012 - Updated 4 hours ago

E-mail Print (131) Comments Text size Share

Black history hasn’t taught us much, or so it seems when we see it continually reduced to a self-serving prop by those who regard it as a tool for advancement.

Joe Biden telling a Virginia crowd of blacks that GOP policies are “gonna put y’all back in chains” is just any echo of shameless exploitations we’ve all heard before.

It’s Ted Kennedy suggesting, “Robert Bork’s America is a land in which ... blacks would sit at segregated lunch counters.”

How could this late liberal lion exploit those Americans who were martyred at those counters for something much greater than a cheap punch line?

It’s John Kerry telling the congregation at Roxbury’s Twelfth Baptist Church that “a vote for Bill Weld is a vote for Jesse Helms,” as if his Republican opponent was a kindred spirit to the KKK.

Did he not realize how monstrous that allegation was, or did he simply not care?

It’s Chuck Turner, ejected from the Boston City Council for accepting a bribe, railing how “African-Americans were brought to this country as slaves, (and) we were whipped and lashed and hung.”

In that pathetic attempt to divert attention from his own corruption, he cheapened the blood those ancestors shed by using it to wash his dirty hands.

It’s Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., arrested for mouthing off to a Cambridge cop, saying he planned to donate the handcuffs used to shackle him to the Smithsonian Institute’s museum of black history, as if he had personally challenged Bull Connor.

Is this all that black history is good for these days?

Harry Belafonte, offended by the notion of a conservative black, ripped into two secretaries of state appointed by George W. Bush, remember?

He likened Colin Powell to a slave who was “permitted to come into the house of the master,” as if this decorated military general had bowed and scraped his way to prominence. And then he vilified Condoleezza Rice for having abandoned her principles in deference to her boss, prompting an indignant Rice to fire back, “I don’t need Harry Belafonte to tell me what it means to be black!”

It’s mean stuff, and much of it comes from liberals who would have you believe they’re the black community’s best friends.

Black history is American history, too, so to see it appropriated for personal gain ought to offend anyone inclined to honor our heritage.

It’s why Elizabeth Warren repulses many voters for her unsubstantiated claim to Native American minority status.

Joe Biden’s racial pandering?

read is all with comments at
Liberals exploiting blacks is tired trend - BostonHerald.com

Liberals ‘exploiting’ blacks is tired lie from the right.

I personally want to keep provoking the left into the ridiculous racist!, racist! frenzy as you're determined to do it and it desensitizes everyone to it. Here are two facts, then I'm moving on as this is dull since you, Amy and RW don't have half a brain between you.

1) The only racism here is the left's contention that blacks are the same and small government is racist because blacks can't compete like anyone else.

2) The price paid for your endless accusations are the unfortunate blacks who are actually a victim of racism in the world because it does exist and no one believes it anymore since you've made yourself a victimhood whore of the Democratic party and run around screaming it all day.

Forum List

Back