Liberals exploiting blacks is tired trend

Then tell us why black people in overwhelming numbers dont fall for your stupid arguements you racist righties?

Its because they are not as stupid as you keep claiming they are

Sure, that's why they have so much support from minorities.

Just because the right refuses to stoop to the manipulation and mass thought control tactics the left employs doesn't make them anti minority.
Conservative politicians consider the American people as a whole. They don't run around saying, "your group needs this and I'm going to give it to you".
Democrats promise the opposite of the America dream and then don't even deliver that.
Not the fault of conservatives that a bunch of simpletons eat up the leftist drivel...
They should be asking how that's worked for them up to now?

So that is what you think of the vast majority of black people in this country?

No you pathetic amoeba brain. That's what I think of those who allow the bullshit to influence them, of whom you must be a fucking deity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe republicans should try to court the black vote instead of using them as a tool to rally their base.

You get the award for "Unintentional Humor"!!!

Which party has perfected 'identity politics' based on group identification rather than one's worth as an individual?

Hint: wasn't the GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You said that most of the population of black people in this coutry are simpletons

You said it

There is no serious argument to be had here, just lots of partisan mud slinging and some really disgusting generalizations of minorities.

Read the quotes and you'll find the side who consistently refer to blacks as one block who are all the same is ... yours ...

And because I suggest that dems are brainwashing minorites, that makes me a dem? :rolleyes:

That isn't what you said, but if you're telling me that was what you meant to say then of course I accept it and retract my statement.

how is a party whos top official is black exploiting blacks?

Now, see how you go wrong when you only see color?

1. When the Federal Reserve of Boston commissioned a report to identify the reasons that blacks, with the same characteristics as whites were turned down 17% of the time, while whites, 11%. This was the conclusion: “…a serious problem exists in the market for mortgage loans, and lenders, community groups, and regulators must work together to ensure that minorities are treated fairly.”

a. Of course, the immediate assumption was racial discrimination. But a closer study revealed that the differing rates of approval for blacks and whites was due to just one bank. That bank was owned by blacks.
Zelnick, “Backfire: A Reporter’s Look at Affirmative Action,” p.330.

You should try to broaden your horizons, Ms.Truthie.

Then tell us why black people in overwhelming numbers dont fall for your stupid arguements you racist righties?

Its because they are not as stupid as you keep claiming they are

Because you've put them in chains by creating a ghetto dependent on government, they don't bite the hand that feeds them. Like good little sheep.

What the Democrats did to the black community is the most disgusting thing in American politics. Democrats used them for votes. Democrats took families and moved them into the projects then destroyed the family.

Why would anyone with an ounce of integrity and a conscious vote Democrat? That's atrocious policy.

Do you people even read what you write?

There are only 2 reasons minorities vote democratic? Because they are stupid and brainwashed or because they are desperate for hand outs and hate hard work?

Seriously you all need to take a hard look in the mirror if you actually believe that.

Yep that pretty much sums it up...

95% of democrats are like that regardless of race....

If the democrats were right - there wouldn't be ghettos, there wouldn't be 20 black folks murdered in Chicago over a weekend via gang violence - blacks wouldn't account for 35% of welfare despite the fact they make up 12% of the population...

Democrats have only owned Chicago since forever and Chicago is more dangerous than Kabul Afghanistan...

So congratufuckinglations....

Read the quotes and you'll find the side who consistently refer to blacks as one block who are all the same is ... yours ...

And because I suggest that dems are brainwashing minorites, that makes me a dem? :rolleyes:

That isn't what you said, but if you're telling me that was what you meant to say then of course I accept it and retract my statement.

Lol! Not quite!

I think the biggest issue facing the GOP is an image problem, one they seem to be embracing instead of fighting.

Julius Ceasar Watts

j.c.-watts.jpg

how is a party whos top official is black exploiting blacks?

In what universe does race mean anything to an elitist?

Don't worry they want EVERYONE on the government dole, blacks other minorities and stupid people just keep them in power so they can accomplish that feat...

The end goal is to destroy the private sector and create a communist nation where elitist pigs like Soros, Pelosi, Obama and other fucks are at the top of the pyramid....

Those pricks believe in dictated outcomes such as social outcomes and economic outcomes.

The blacks are just a useful tool to make that happen because they keep progressives in power..

just keep insulting black people and and then keep lying about why they dont vote for your racist party

just keep insulting black people and and then keep lying about why they dont vote for your racist party

Blacks do a good job insulting themselves..... They're the ones killing one another and doing absolutely nothing about it... They're the ones pulling the trigger, they're the ones gang banging and fighting , they're the ones who accept government handouts and choose to live in war zones. Shits only been the same for the last 40 fucking years and democrats have been in control for the last 40 fucking years...... Maybe they should put 2 and 2 together????

The only reason why that shit is happening is because democrats want it to happen - so
they can swoop in and claim to fix all of it - in exchange for a vote of course...

Democrats support this shit by giving these fools free taxpayer funded welfare money.. Maybe if people were busy working they wouldn't have time to shoot at one another??? They don't have to worry about working because the DNC is more than glad to financially support them indefinitely.

Last edited:
End the war on drugs, make treatment the way, decriminalize- and no more black gang/murder problem.A lot of white suburbans buy from them, ya know. Legalize pot and tax it. Libertarians?

Minorities know what party includes the racists and lying suits.

Pub dupes!

The UE rate among blacks is the highest among those out of work.
Yet blacks will be tripping all over themselves come election day
to vote Democrat.And you guys are gonna tell us how smart black people are... :badgrin:

Explain what is racist about the republican party.

Then tell me why the only blacks elected in white districts are republicans, white democrats dont like blacks? Seems like democrat districts are heavily segregated

Democrats dont like segregation........ooops history says they do!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back