Liberals determine ice cream names are now racists.

If the environment in this country wasn't so toxic and the left so willing to send thousands of rabid mobsters to shut down businesses at the slightest hint of wrong-think, companies like these would never give a thought to what the name of their products are.

There is no "left" in the story. It doesn't mention politics.
Good. Now read what I said and try to focus.

Here is a simple rule that EVERY business and individual in America should follow.

If it did not bother you two years ago, it doesn not bother you now. Do NOT make changes and do NOT apologize.

/thread.

I don't run an ice cream factory and I don't give a fuck what they call it, so I have no "changes" or "apologies" to make.

The fact remains there is literally no mention at all of "left" anything in the story at all. You pulled that one out of your ass the same way the OP harvested his own ass. Whole lotta ass-harvesting goin' on.

Puzzling - They hate fake news but they love Newsmax - IRONIC
/—-/ I’ve asked you libtards to post any fake News from Newsmax, but none ever do. Seems like it would be easy to do.
They are being sued for their LIES ABOUT THE ELECTION BEING STOLEN by Dominion and SmartMatic for starters....
So that's proof they lied?

Hint: No, it's not.

Absolutely. Any of us can disagree on how best to do this or the value of that, but we can never disagree on what Reality is. "Up" is always "up" and two plus two MUST equal four.
For some, it is as if conjurers, soothsayers, and alchemists were suddenly replacing scientists, climatological forecasters, and chemists.

If the environment in this country wasn't so toxic and the left so willing to send thousands of rabid mobsters to shut down businesses at the slightest hint of wrong-think, companies like these would never give a thought to what the name of their products are.

Here is a simple rule that EVERY business and individual in America should follow.

If it did not bother you two years ago, it doesn not bother you now. Do NOT make changes and do NOT apologize.

/thread.

I don't run an ice cream factory and I don't give a fuck what they call it, so I have no "changes" or "apologies" to make.

The fact remains there is literally no mention at all of "left" anything in the story at all. You pulled that one out of your ass the same way the OP harvested his own ass. Whole lotta ass-harvesting goin' on.

/—-/ I’ve asked you libtards to post any fake News from Newsmax, but none ever do. Seems like it would be easy to do.
They are being sued for their LIES ABOUT THE ELECTION BEING STOLEN by Dominion and SmartMatic for starters....

Fake news is fake news, Dave.... and Newsmax promotes fake news, intentionally.

/thread.

/——-/ Here’s some fake news that you approve of:
46FAC007-277F-4446-BFC1-C6FB63EFD5B7.jpeg

/thread.

View attachment 468275

Dude, no he didn't use those exact words - He asked them to "FIND THE VOTES" and then he told them exactly how many he needed them to "find".
And certainly asked them to find the fraud in so many words.
You people are desperate when you're out of power. Don't you have something to blame on black people or a new cancel culture faux outrage du jour? :lol:

/thread.

View attachment 468275

Dude, no he didn't use those exact words - He asked them to "FIND THE VOTES" and then he told them exactly how many he needed them to "find".
You people are desperate when you're out of power. Don't you have something to blame on black people or a new cancel culture faux outrage du jour? :lol:

It would appear the OP is attempting to derail his own thread as a way of covering his exposed boner of a title. Which, AFAIK, he still has not answered for. And isn't likely to.

I thought this was a joke....racist ice cream?....half the nation has gone mad....and its the medias fault.....sickness from Hollywood beamed into your homes via TV.....turn it off...turn it all off and think for yourself...can cows milk and sugar be racist?....NO...grow up and wise up...

While we are debating nonsense like this other nations like China are kicking our ass....its your future dummies...one day you will open your wallet to find a Chinese yen instead of a US dollar...and then its too late....so stop allowing people who want to branch into the lucrative China market place to distract you.....with bullcrap like this....

/thread.

View attachment 468275

/——-/ Trying to spin WAPO fake news? Are you on their payroll?

/thread.

View attachment 468275

You've lost your own thread - Not an easy thing to do! :lol:

/thread.

Horse crap. "Fake News" is ANYTHING you don't like.

Libtard save the world from racist ice cream names. And it's White privilege vanilla ice cream to boot. No wonder liberalism is considered a mental disorder.
Ice Cream Flavor Name Changed Due to Racism Accusations

View attachment 466328
The thread premise is a lie.

This has nothing to do with ‘liberals.’

Newsmax is an unreliable source.

“Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.”

The Nazi's used to call it, "Information control". Today, they call it fact checking.

Mediabiasfactcheck has no credibility to rate anyone's bias.

Nazi didn't kill nearly as many people in their camps as the libs have in theirs. They just changed the name to ghettos. The radical libs are the new nazis. Communist have taken over what was once a great nation. Of course they never could have done it without our help.

/thread.

View attachment 468275

/——/ No, I made my point. Libtards steered it towards the fake news camp.

I thought this was a joke....racist ice cream?....half the nation has gone mad....and its the medias fault.....sickness from Hollywood beamed into your homes via TV.....turn it off...turn it all off and think for yourself...can cows milk and sugar be racist?....NO...grow up and wise up...

While we are debating nonsense like this other nations like China are kicking our ass....its your future dummies...one day you will open your wallet to find a Chinese yen instead of a US dollar...and then its too late....so stop allowing people who want to branch into the lucrative China market place to distract you.....with bullcrap like this....
/——/ There are already threads about China kicking our ass. Why are you here and not on one of those boards?

Last edited:
Just like trump didn't tell his supporters in precise words to attack the capitol....He just brought them there, told them it will be wild, and encouraged them to fight, and directed them towards the Capitol....

He didn't come right out and tell them to break the doors down.

He did the same, with these two officials in Georgia, without precise words to cheat for him.....

That is how he and any mob boss, works. Ask Michael Cohen.

Surely, you know this about his M/O.

/thread.

View attachment 468275

You PLOPPED your point. You never backed it up.
Because you can't.

Tissue? Toilet paper?

/thread.

View attachment 468275

You PLOPPED your point. You never backed it up.
Because you can't.

Tissue? Toilet paper?

These tissues might work - But the whining WILL continue - GUARANTEED! ;)

trumpcrybaby.png

Forum List

Back