Liberals are the violent ones

Sadly, these are organized paid for riots-not protests.

I continue to see protest and every liberal protest turns violent . WHY????

The problem with the far righties, they sling all kinds of racist shit on line, spew vile bigotry on the anonymous internet... but when push comes to shove... in public...they are big pussies with penis-guns.

The problem with the far righties, they sling all kinds of racist shit on line, spew vile bigotry on the anonymous internet... but when push comes to shove... in public...they are big pussies with penis-guns.
I would hope these leftist protests backfire on the Left. These animals know nothing but violence.

Imagine if righties/Teapartiers did this...lefties and their media would go nuts...but since lefties do it, all is okay.

Not usually but we did kick British ass to get this place. Try to remember that.

White (especially the white "pride" tools) are such big pussies when it comes to confronting people of color.

Not usually but we did kick British ass to get this place. Try to remember that.
ROFLMAO! You think the American Revolutionaries were gub'mint worshiping lefties? Hate to burst your bubble but the gub'mint worshipers like you were on the side of the British Crown.

Thanks for the ludicrous attempt at historical revisionism, I got a really good laugh out of it.

ROFLMAO! You think the American Revolutionaries were gub'mint worshiping lefties? Hate to burst your bubble but the gub'mint worshipers like you were on the side of the British Crown.

Thanks for the ludicrous attempt at historical revisionism, I got a really good laugh out of it.

I've notice this as well. These people will take any path to power. It doesn't matter what they have to tell people to get there so they will say and believe anything in order to accomplish their goal.

The liberal comments from the other thread regarding the woman being savaged:

"Damn they got her good :thup:"

"Mess with the bulls, you get the horns."

"She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights." (Apparently, liberals have similar control of themselves as a train - they just MUST resort to violence, it can't be controlled... The regressive way).

"I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool."

"Someone should have brought toilet paper and TP'd her :thup:"

"In case your mothers never told you, don't fuck with a mob, run away instead. Mobs get ugly, fast." - Don't tell women not to dress properly, tell men not to rape logic utilized here?

"Egg on her face? A living idiom."

"Be careful what you ask for."

"She was getting sexually stimulated."

"She is sorta freaky. She got a little moist downstairs when they threw the egg on her. Did you see that smile?"

"I think that Trumpette whore had her first orgasm in years during that video"

"This is the America you've asked for .. and if this erupts into the next civil war .. bring it on .. it's what you've asked for." - Nope this is the liberal's America.

"To those here who have suggested that this woman deserved what she got.....stop being idiots.
The behavior of that mob is 100% unacceptable. Unfortunately, there are assholes who get off on violence and conflict."

Wait, that last one was not one of them, but a sane non-regressive. Apologies for associating that person with the left.. The assholes who get off on violence are liberals, coercion is their core belief.

Those on the government side were the conservatives, called Tories.

The liberals sent them packing, in order to found a nation of liberty, based on liberalism.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

The liberals sent them packing, in order to found a nation of liberty, based on liberalism.
Your ignorance of history and philosophy is showing again, the American Revolutionaries were indeed liberals as in actual LIBERALS in the vein of Locke, Smith and Hobbes, not authoritarian collectivists calling themselves "liberals" (like you), the only claim the modern "liberals" have to the liberalism of the American Revolutionaries is that you are slightly more liberal than Josef Stalin.

You have absolutely no idea what the concept of individual liberty means nor do you have any idea what the founders were actually fighting for or against, hell it's amazing you folks can manage to draw breathe without your government masters giving you leave to do so and it's absolutely NO surprise that when any sort of disagreement arises you invariably resort to force (either personally or via proxy in the form of government coercion) in attempt to get your way.

... but again thanks for the laugh, keep 'em coming.

I do too, especially when I think of the 500,000 righties running off to Canada so they could be

Your ignorance of history and philosophy is showing again, the American Revolutionaries were indeed liberals as in actual LIBERALS in the vein of Locke, Smith and Hobbes, not authoritarian collectivists calling themselves "liberals" (like you), the only claim the modern "liberals" have to the liberalism of the American Revolutionaries is that you are slightly more liberal than Josef Stalin.

You have absolutely no idea what the concept of individual liberty means nor do you have any idea what the founders were actually fighting for or against, hell it's amazing you folks can manage to draw breathe without your government masters giving you leave to do so and it's absolutely NO surprise that when any sort of disagreement arises you invariably resort to force (either personally or via proxy in the form of government coercion) in attempt to get your way.

How odd you pick a fight over Loyalists and Patriots. Loyalists tended to be the wealthy or those grounded in the Monarchy, while Patriots tended to be the educated and strident believers in the Age of Enlightenment. Then there were the fence sitters who didn't want to make a commitment until they saw a clear path for the new country.

We can argue all day about those numbers and never come to an agreement about what they mean. What we do know is that Loyalists tended to be right thinkers, with wealth, land, and public recognition. Patriots could be either left or right but were predominately left thinking as reflected in the writings of the day. The fence sitters are broken up and represent women, who supported their husbands, native Americans who tended to be Loyalist for the promise of protection the Crown offered and Blacks, who were offered freedom by the Crown. There was also a group of religious people who were stridently non-violent and refused subscription. These people tend to be right thinkers.

Insulting someone by saying that someone is so stupid they have trouble breathing is nasty. So I won't insult you by saying your ancestors were punk ass traitors who sucked red cock. You can see little is gained by going down that path.

What we do know is that 80,000 Loyalists left the country when the Monarchy lost the war. They fled to Canada or went home to Great Britain.

I am what you would call a "classic liberal", a garbage phrase, only I live now, not then.

Forum List

Back