liberals are intolerant

I await with interest the responses of the board lefties... (not the liberals).... Let the name calling commence... attack the messenger.... an articulate, smart, female, black, Republican.

She's not really black. I listened to the whole thing and she didn't say "I axed the question" one time. Too well-spoken of a person to be black...

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

Can I say she doesn't appreciate humor or satire. She's OK with gays, it's is just 'a disapproval.' Isn't that so tolerant? Reminds me of the Southerners (and Northerner and many in-between) who used to tell me, "Coloreds (and not repeatable) are OK, I just don't want them living near me or marrying my sister." And then she labels liberals in the same manner in which she sees them labeling her republicanism. How bizarre. But that is a characteristic of modern rhetorical spin, all things are turned around so soon we are unsure which direction we face or you face or they face.

Republicans aren't racist, nah. "You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist Quoted in http://leiterreports.typepad.com/files/raritan-essay.pdf. And see my: http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/61091-life-in-a-parallel-universe.html

I'm sorry if this offends the holier than thou republicans or conservatives or ahistorical ideologues and who missed a history I saw firsthand, but I found it funny and insightful in that bizarre manner in which reality is often only done justice by exaggerated humor and exaggerated stereotypes.

Last edited by a moderator:
"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

Can I say she doesn't appreciate humor or satire. She's OK with gays, it's is just 'a disapproval.' Isn't that so tolerant? Reminds me of the Southerners (and Northerner and many in-between) who used to tell me, "Coloreds (and not repeatable) are OK, I just don't want them living near me or marrying my sister." And then she labels liberals in the same manner in which she sees them labeling her republicanism. How bizarre. But that is a characteristic of modern rhetorical spin, all things are turned around so soon we are unsure which direction we face or you face or they face.

Republicans aren't racist, nah. "You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist Quoted in http://leiterreports.typepad.com/files/raritan-essay.pdf. And see my: http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/61091-life-in-a-parallel-universe.html

I'm sorry if this offends the holier than thou republicans or conservatives or ahistorical ideologues and who missed a history I saw firsthand, but I found it funny and insightful in that bizarre manner in which reality is often only done justice by exaggerated humor and exaggerated stereotypes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P288Tb8pkzU

You're not helping your case with this mindless, stereotypical drek.

Yes, liberals are intolerant.

Of people whose policies hurt the country.

Of racists.

Of those who apologize to foreign oil companies.

Of those who will destroy our clean air and clean water for a buck.

Of those who say the president pals around with terrorists.

Of those who believe science is a religion.

Of those who trick the country into war.

Of those who make tax cuts for the rich and screw the middle class.

So YES, Liberals are intolerant. They just aren't stupid.

This woman is awesome. She exposes the racism of the left and mainstream media so well. I loved the beat-box part.

I wonder if Joe Biden is gonna call her "clean and articulate"?

And also gotta say.......damn, she's hot too! Funny how we got all the hotties on our side huh!!!?

Of racists.

Yes liberals are intolerant:

Of those who want to make their own choices

Of those who don't want to pay for other people's expenses

Of those who want less government interference

Of those who want to practice their religion freely

Of those who want true equality under the law

Of those who want to own weapons

Of those that truly want liberty and all the responsibility liberty demands.

Last edited:

Of racists.

You are living proof of the opposite

Of racists.

You are living proof of the opposite

Liberals think that everyone else is stupid, hence their desire for more government controls over the peasants.

:cuckoo:

I got to the part where she blamed liberals because advertisers use hip hop music to sell products and decided that she's full of shit.

Liberals only want people to become or remain victims. Thats why they like them grouped in tiny minority identification groups. They can convince 4% that they are a victim of the other 96% really easily.

And with enough victims looking to libs, libs can promise a lot of shit, get elected, and as long as the "victims" remain victims, the libs theorize that they'll keep getting elected if they keep promising shit.

bwahahahaha! I went to Second City's website and they make fun of EVERYONE, including white people and gays.

This woman has a serious chip on her shoulder.

But thanks, rightwingloons, for once again proving that PC is cool when it is you being PC.

:thup:

You're not helping your case with this mindless, stereotypical drek.

You wouldn't know a 'case' or a 'stereotype' if you fell over them. Since you never write an intelligent comment of counter argument why not ask mommy if she'll help you. Please ask her now as your inane replies waste space and bandwidth. Oh, hold, wait a minute, since the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree....oh well. Sorry, you continue on as best you can, we liberals will protect your right to be dumb and say dumb things.

back OT. Tolerance is one of those odd concepts that really means nothing. Why is it necessary that we tolerate something? Uncle Joe is a drunk or gay, so we should tolerate him? Seems like an empty gesture, Uncle Joe can be what he is, Uncle Joe is whatever. Good for him, that is the more genuine and consistent liberal position. When someone says they tolerate something, it really means they think it wrong in some odd way.

'Racism in so many Shades'

"racism is bedded in colours
lips of inadequate mom
that pump poison into skins
thickening the hearts of her brood
- crying sour grapes that the
next door has redder grapes
because their land is on a higher greener plain
- crying the next door has a blue god
that works like a devil pilfering all of their wealth
- crying the next door is a green faced trespasser
who has turned robber grabbing what is not theirs

racism has one home which it is always driven to
- a river of red, scarlet red that stains hands black,
yellow or white, clothes, everything, everywhere."

John Tiong Chunghoo

"Anti-government sentiment in the United States has risen and fallen in different eras. During the New Deal of Franklin Roosevelt and the Great Society of Lyndon Johnson, U.S. government programs were expanded; Social Security and Medicare came into being, artists and the arts received federal support, the plight of poor American children was addressed on several fronts, and the Southern system of racial apartheid was gradually but dramatically dismantled. It was this last intervention that roused anti-government feeling in many white Americans. They were particularly outraged when Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy called out the National Guard to enforce racial integration of public educational institutions." Caroline Hamilton (Tea Party Anarchists?)

Forum List

Back