Liberals are happier

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Liberals must be happier because they don't worry about immigration. The border guards can handle the bad guys, and the good ones who come over were dreamers, struggling to make a good life. We are a rich country, we have plenty of welfare for them, and it's okay to let them practice their cultures and protest stuff; they will be good Americans soon anyway, one way or another.

Liberals are happier because they don't worry about the debt. Oh, we'll get that paid off sometime. It's no big deal. But, oh! Must we really spend millions of dollars on an aircraft carrier? Can't we negotiate peace and show how strong America can be through diplomacy and conversation? Oh, we will soon. We'll make the rich pay more! It's coming!

They are fine with education. Oh yes, the liberal education system was just what we need. Awareness, tolerance, kindness, and understanding must be taught in our classrooms. So the Pledge of Allegiance and prayer was removed, but that's okay, we'll teach our kids all that at home. Competitive sports should be toned down, for every child has a right to feel like a winner. All kids are perfect! America comes in 48th in the world in math and science in public schools, but oh well, guess the government needs to find them jobs anyway

Affordable government health care was a wonderful concept. After all, it's good enough for our servicemembers (the VA) and they get the best! Now we can have that for ourselves and it will be so much better for all of us.

Liberals were so glad when renewable energy began to be a reality. They imagined peaceful wind farms, nice quiet solar panels, and Toyota Priuses everywhere. Relying on fossil fuels and coal was dirty and nasty! It killed environments for the whatever favored endangered species and was full of accidents.

But I'm saying this now because this is what the left thinks and acts upon. They have closed their minds to what is best. You really can't blame them; they sleep well and they have this mindset that everything they do is perfect. All they know is that their candidate is ahead in all the polls and all the media outlets support their candidate. How nice.

Being a conservative is a hell of a lot harder, more frustrating, and definitely not comfortable.

But it's the right thing to be ... if you care. And that's the difference.

Whats-a-matter? You don't sound happy.

Maybe if I smoked weed like Gary Johnson.

Of course, the question begs, why was Bill so happy? It could not be the weed cuz he never inhaled.

Liberals are smart. Smart people are rarely happy. I am never happy, I'm way too smart.

Stupid people? Now they can be happy, like so many here.

Whats-a-matter? You don't sound happy.

Maybe if I smoked weed like Gary Johnson.

Of course, the question begs, why was Bill so happy? It could not be the weed cuz he never inhaled.

Drugs are not the answer...but being young and healthy and forward looking (all that demographically liberal stuff) would probably do the trick.

Liberals remind me of my kids when they were young. They just wanted stuff and had everything provided for them. When they got older, they realized it didn't just happen. Mom and Dad worked their asses off to provide the home and support they had. They appreciate that now and realize that nothing is free, someone always pays the bill.

Liberals remind me of my kids when they were young. They just wanted stuff and had everything provided for them. When they got older, they realized it didn't just happen. Mom and Dad worked their asses off to provide the home and support they had. They appreciate that now and realize that nothing is free, someone always pays the bill.
There is no free lunch. Us liberals knew that eons ago, dummy.

Liberals are smart. Smart people are rarely happy. I am never happy, I'm way too smart.

Progressives are not smart. They are mobsters.
I can't say for the progressives. I can say for the liberals. They are in a hell, of your making.
So who are the liberals?
Those who defend what you hate even though it founded this nation, liberalism.

Progressives are not smart. They are mobsters.
I can't say for the progressives. I can say for the liberals. They are in a hell, of your making.
So who are the liberals?
Those who defend what you hate even though it founded this nation, liberalism.
What do I hate?

Forum List

Back