Liberals announce plan to crush normal Americans in a new civil war

Tech titan Jack Dorsey of San Francisco-based social media platform Twitter applauded an article in something called Medium in which some other hipster CEO described how liberals intend to crush Normal Americans into serfdom in a bloodless “civil war.”
Liberals Announce Plan to Crush Normal Americans in a New “Civil War”
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ever notice the mental illness often own companies where they themselves can control and dictate what people can or can not say. Ever notice they are the COMMIES, mostly Atheist ( no not all atheist) Ever notice what big babies the left are.

If you don't agree with them shut them down this is the Authoritarian LEFT and they get off on it.
Totally fabricated nonsense by the pants shitting liars at Infowars, but I’d back crushing Trump sheep if it ever comes to it

You haven't a clue as to how such an event would go.

If it wasn't for the fact that InfoWars is a looney bin I'd believe it...

Gawd dam , READ THE LINK THEY HAVE IT IS FROM TOWN HALL , WHY DO YOU LEFTIST FKS USE INFOWARS AS YOUR ARGUMENT....it makes you all look really, really beyond STUPID.
The left no longer has any credible news sources. Alex Jones at least reads from other sources.

Try reading HuffingPaint...then any other leftists source....same shit every time.

Gawd dam , READ THE LINK THEY HAVE IT IS FROM TOWN HALL , WHY DO YOU LEFTIST FKS USE INFOWARS AS YOUR ARGUMENT....it makes you all look really, really beyond STUPID.
The left no longer has any credible news sources. Alex Jones at least reads from other sources.

Try reading HuffingPaint...then any other leftists source....same shit every time.
Journalism is dead time to start doing your own homework. But if you insist on CNN then its great for sheeple news.

Twitter Founder Torched for Promoting Article That Denounces Bipartisanship: ‘New Civil War’

I did, and it's too vague to evaluate the ratio of the cube...

You smoked to much this morning bahahahha
Why should today be any different than any other day?

You used hash today....... that explains it.

But anyway this is our FREE SPEECH as the LEFT loons poke fun at it think it's all a great thing like that stooge way up there. The troll you know O. S. lol

You used hash today....... that explains it.

But anyway this is our FREE SPEECH as the LEFT loons poke fun at it think it's all a great thing like that stooge way up there. The troll you know O. S. lol
Hunny bunny, I am used to people making fun of me so I used to do it for a living...But tech companies are run by brash young people that have no humility, honor or dignity because they are spoiled rotten..But then again they are no different than leaders in other industries...You just have to ascertain which is worse to deal with....Wealth does one thing for a society, turns hungry folks into assholes in no time at all...

I'll never understand these silly civil war wank-fests.

Forum List

Back