Liberalism Versus Blacks

Old School,

You're a good dude, so I'll say this simply so we can avoid invoking four centuries of racial grievance that all of us have heard about 8 billion times.

Since the civil rights movement and Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" social experiment, Black America has gone to shit. How: Incarceration rates have skyrocketed....children born out of wedlock skyrocketed...increases in school drop out rate skyrocketed....violent crime skyrocketed.

No one is advocating going back to the Jim Crow era. But, the Democrat Party's ideas haven't done shit, except make things much worse. We need to try some different things other than throw money at the problem and give Government handouts. Do you have any ideas?

You just posted a great conversation starter. I hate when people come on here and just post news stories for the sake of complaining about black people. It'd be great to have a thread where we actually debated this issue.

Agreed. The standard solutions to address the problems in Black America have not worked. Obama is also correct, whenever there is a formal discussion on race, it always comes across as stilted and false.

I think accountability within the black community is key. Racial grievance is real. However, dwelling on racial grievance has not gotten Black America anywhere. Real solutions must come from within the community, and that starts with a realistic appraisal of the damage within the black community, and holding each other accountable.

Race baiters like the Rev Al's and the Jesse's are only hurting the black community, not helping. The Democrat Party's answer since Lnydon Johnson to throw money at the problem via Government handouts has also failed.

Dammit start this thread!!! I'll post on it all you want! Tomorrow though... I've been trying to go to bed for an hour now but I'm trying to out-troll someone at the moment.

You just posted a great conversation starter. I hate when people come on here and just post news stories for the sake of complaining about black people. It'd be great to have a thread where we actually debated this issue.

Agreed. The standard solutions to address the problems in Black America have not worked. Obama is also correct, whenever there is a formal discussion on race, it always comes across as stilted and false.

I think accountability within the black community is key. Racial grievance is real. However, dwelling on racial grievance has not gotten Black America anywhere. Real solutions must come from within the community, and that starts with a realistic appraisal of the damage within the black community, and holding each other accountable.

Race baiters like the Rev Al's and the Jesse's are only hurting the black community, not helping. The Democrat Party's answer since Lnydon Johnson to throw money at the problem via Government handouts has also failed.

Dammit start this thread!!! I'll post on it all you want! But tomorrow... I've been trying to go to bed for an hour now but I'm trying to out-troll someone at the moment.

No problem. Good luck with the trolling, and even if we disagree occasionally, I like your posts.

Let's speak honestly and avoid political correctness. The Democrat Party's policy since Lyndon Johnson has been to keep blacks ignorant and on the public dole in order to buy their votes. It amounts to a non-working serfdom. Give them $300 a month in food stamps...put them in shitty public housing...and buy them off with AFDC and free healthcare in the form of Medicaid.

Nobody is living large on the free shit the Government gives them, but you can get by. In exchange, the Democrats expect every black person in America to vote for them. And let's face it, they nearly do. In the last election cycle blacks voted for Democrat candidates 95% of the time.

The only way to break the cycle, is for black Americans to realize they are being duped, and demand more from their Government than the occasional handout. In order for that to happen, there needs to be accountability in the black community, and a cessation of racial grievance that seems to be a cornerstone of black thought in America.

The Democrat Party exploits the idea of racial grievance constantly. The subtext of the message is to keep black people ignorant, and focused on anything other than how shitty their own communities are. Black folks buy it every time. The love it when Rev Al, or Jesse, or Obama talk about how evil white people are, and how racist America is. It keeps the focus away from their own shitty lives and how little the Government has actually done for them. It is all powerfully ignorant, and I don;t see it changing unfortunately.

So your dishonest about your avatar.

Let's speak honestly and avoid political correctness. The Democrat Party's policy since Lyndon Johnson has been to keep blacks ignorant and on the public dole in order to buy their votes. It amounts to a non-working serfdom. Give them $300 a month in food stamps...put them in shitty public housing...and buy them off with AFDC and free healthcare in the form of Medicaid.

Nobody is living large on the free shit the Government gives them, but you can get by. In exchange, the Democrats expect every black person in America to vote for them. And let's face it, they nearly do. In the last election cycle blacks voted for Democrat candidates 95% of the time.

The only way to break the cycle, is for black Americans to realize they are being duped, and demand more from their Government than the occasional handout. In order for that to happen, there needs to be accountability in the black community, and a cessation of racial grievance that seems to be a cornerstone of black thought in America.

The Democrat Party exploits the idea of racial grievance constantly. The subtext of the message is to keep black people ignorant, and focused on anything other than how shitty their own communities are. Black folks buy it every time. The love it when Rev Al, or Jesse, or Obama talk about how evil white people are, and how racist America is. It keeps the focus away from their own shitty lives and how little the Government has actually done for them. It is all powerfully ignorant, and I don;t see it changing unfortunately.

So your dishonest about your avatar.

Of course not...and you really are Bart Simpson, right? :eusa_pray:

Liberalism Versus Blacks

January 15, 2013
By Thomas Sowell

17naacp_600.jpg

San Francisco is a classic example of a city unexcelled in its liberalism. But the black population of San Francisco today is less than half of what it was back in 1970, even though the city’s total population has grown.

Severe restrictions on building housing in San Francisco have driven rents and home prices so high that blacks and other people with low or moderate incomes have been driven out of the city. The same thing has happened in a number of other California communities dominated by liberals.

Liberals try to show their concern for the poor by raising the level of minimum wage laws. Yet they show no interest in hard evidence that minimum wage laws create disastrous levels of unemployment among young blacks in this country, as such laws created high unemployment rates among young people in general in European countries.

Liberalism Versus Blacks

think about how great America would be if everyone made $2 an hour :lol:

"Margaret Sanger (1879-1966) was the founder of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). Sanger’s obsession with eugenics and racism was clearly presented through her involvement of planning the First World Population Conference which took place in Geneva in 1926, and her initiation of the*“Negro Project”*in 1939. *

The objective of the*“Negro Project”*was to infiltrate the black community by presenting birth control as a health option for women, and to introduce abortion as the “solution” to poverty stricken areas and “population control.”

"In order to keep the truth behind the Negro Project concealed from the Black community, Sanger stated in a letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble that “We should hire***3-4 colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

The-Negro-Project

The Black unemployment rate continues to SKYROCKET under Obama as he continues to make the black middle class non-existent, despite what all the models used in all of the prime time television commercials would leave one to believe.

African-American Middle Class Eroding As Unemployment Rate Soars | Fox News

Is it any wonder why black men - a small sliver of the population - commit well over half of all the gun murder in America?

BS lies. From stats compiled by whites with a clear racist agenda. Whites commit more crime because there are more of you. Next?

Old School,

You're a good dude, so I'll say this simply so we can avoid invoking four centuries of racial grievance that all of us have heard about 8 billion times.

Since the civil rights movement and Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" social experiment, Black America has gone to shit. How: Incarceration rates have skyrocketed....children born out of wedlock skyrocketed...increases in school drop out rate skyrocketed....violent crime skyrocketed.

No one is advocating going back to the Jim Crow era. But, the Democrat Party's ideas haven't done shit, except make things much worse. We need to try some different things other than throw money at the problem and give Government handouts. Do you have any ideas?

And you're a racist POS.

"Margaret Sanger (1879-1966) was the founder of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). Sanger’s obsession with eugenics and racism was clearly presented through her involvement of planning the First World Population Conference which took place in Geneva in 1926, and her initiation of the*“Negro Project”*in 1939. *

The objective of the*“Negro Project”*was to infiltrate the black community by presenting birth control as a health option for women, and to introduce abortion as the “solution” to poverty stricken areas and “population control.”

"In order to keep the truth behind the Negro Project concealed from the Black community, Sanger stated in a letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble that “We should hire***3-4 colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

The-Negro-Project

Interesting but sad at the same time. Her plan worked beautifully. Black abortion rates are much, much higher than whites. Democrats who sponsor these plans must be so proud. Abortion = dead black babies. It would make the most hardcore racist happy.

And btw...I support a woman's right to chose, but I am not comfortable with how many in the Democrat Party have attempted to reduce whatever it means to be a female down to a uterus. A women is not just her uterus, but that's what the Democrat Party wants women to think. Again, I find it very sad.

And you're a racist POS.

You made my day!!! The last refuge of idiots, scoundrels, and liberals is to call someone a racist! Nothing intelligent to say...throw it out there. Why not?

Thanks....you really did make my day. :lol:

And that black population did alot better then todays.

Are you religious tank?

Old School,

So we end Medicaid completely. All poor people currently receiving Medicaid are left to fend for themselves for healthcare.

How, specifically, will that make anyone's life better?

Are you religious tank?

Old School,

So we end Medicaid completely. All poor people currently receiving Medicaid are left to fend for themselves for healthcare.

I work in an inner city ER. The abuse with medicaid is staggering. Why...because the recipients pay nothing. I also don't recall anything in the Constitution that guarantees health care as a fundamental right. That is only a Democrat Party talking point to lull the sheep.

If people get "free" healthcare...what does the Government and we the people get in return?

My suggestion would be hard labor. You want "free" health care. Terrific...fix my fucking potholes. Clean up some local parks or city streets. Paint the M's on M&M's. I don't care. Health care is a commodity. Commodities cost money. You want it...pay for it. It is really that simple.

P.S. I also don't remember anything in the Constitution that talks about making people's lives easier. That is not my job or societies job. I think the problem is too many people's lives have been made too easy. Fuck the nanny-state. It's about time people took responsibility for their lives. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Old School,

I work in an inner city ER. The abuse with medicaid is staggering. Why...because the recipients pay nothing. I also don't recall anything in the Constitution that guarantees health care as a fundamental right. That is only a Democrat Party talking point to lull the sheep.

If people get "free" healthcare...what does the Government and we the people get in return?

My suggestion would be hard labor. You want "free" health care. Terrific...fix my fucking potholes. Clean up some local parks or city streets. Paint the M's on M&M's. I don't care. Health care is a commodity. Commodities cost money. You want it...pay for it. It is really that simple.

P.S. I also don't remember anything in the Constitution that talks about making people's lives easier. That is not my job or societies job. I think the problem is too many people's lives have been made too easy. Fuck the nanny-state. It's about time people took responsibility for their lives. Wouldn't you agree?

Most Medicaid goes to the elderly and disabled. You want them fixing potholes or going without healthcare?

lol, you're a fucking moron.

Most Medicaid goes to the elderly and disabled. You want them fixing potholes or going without healthcare?

lol, you're a fucking moron.

Name calling = when you've got nothing. I will post a link showing you the demographics of medicaid recipients. Needless to say, you're completely fucking wrong.

63% of all Medicaid recipients are young, able-bodied, and healthy. Only 8.5% are elderly. 4% are disabled. It must be painful being so stupid. Here's the link. Try to educate yourself.

http://www.medicaid.gov/Medicaid-CHIP-Program-Information/By-Population/By-Population.html

Last edited:

What percentage of "The Blacks" are on food stamps? What was the Black poverty rate before the Johnson Administration?

That's a crock of shit, a minority of "The Blacks" are on welfare but your post almost infers that you are speaking about Blacks in general and that's inaccurate and ignorant. Blacks vote for Democrats in large numbers for various reasons; a minority will vote for Democrats for the "free stuff", others may vote because they feel that the Democrats speak to them and not about them like some republicans and "conservatives" do. Just look at your own comments and the comments of other conservatives and republicans on this thread! Some Blacks vote Democrat because they see or feel that they have more representation and a "voice" in the party, just look at the number of Black Congressmen who are democrats compared to the amount of Black republican Congressmen.

Because welfare stepped in and became the father of black families

welfar15.jpg

Because welfare stepped in and became the father of black families

welfar15.jpg

It's always been the Democrat Party's dream. Destroy blacks families and make them dependent on the State, thereby securing their votes in perpetuity. My hope is one day Black Americans will realize how badly they've been duped.

Forum List

Back