Liberalism in action,Anti Trump protesters stomp on American Flag

Anti-Trump Protesters Stomp American Flag Outside Trump Town Hall - Breitbart

No surprise...more than likely they are Sanders supporters or BLM terrorists...they want a sickle and hammer on the flag.

I would write you are a partisan whore, but you already know you are...

Sanders has nothing to do with it, but keep on feeding the hatred, and Trump is as Conservative as Hillary Clinton is...
Its scary stupid that you can't tell the difference between Trump and Clinton but go on....rant away.

The only protesters we ever see disrespecting the flag are Democrats. Their REAL problem is not with Republicans but AMERICANS.

No surprise...more than likely they are Sanders supporters or BLM terrorists...they want a sickle and hammer on the flag.

Sanders has nothing to do with it, but keep on feeding the hatred, and Trump is as Conservative as Hillary Clinton is...
Its scary stupid that you can't tell the difference between Trump and Clinton but go on....rant away.
What’s scary is anyone so stupid as to support the likes of Trump.

So please, by all means....tell us why the peoples should support Hitlery....give your reasons......I want to hear it.

Republicans are their own worse enemy~ ;)

GOP Elites Spent $67 Million on Attack Ads Against Donald Trump and Got Nothing

GOP Elites Spent $67 Million on Attack Ads Against Donald Trump and Got Nothing - The Gateway Pundit

GOP group plans most aggressive anti-Trump campaign yet

GOP group plans most aggressive anti-Trump campaign yet

Republican Leaders Map a Strategy to Derail Donald Trump

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-party.html

So please, by all means....tell us why the peoples should support Hitlery....give your reasons......I want to hear it.
As if on cue – the rightwing red herring fallacy.

why is it always democrats shitting on the flag

or vandalizing some vets grave stone

As if on cue – the rightwing red herring fallacy.

I am very familiar with your rants of total bullshit and you are not very good on defending your points of view. So tell us as to why USA.INC is better off having a globalist that is a member of the CFR as the next CEO of USA.INC....step up to the plate or STFU.

The only protesters we ever see disrespecting the flag are Democrats. Their REAL problem is not with Republicans but AMERICANS.
I am guessing that they don't like that everyone has the same rights and freedoms and not just those who think like them. Oh well. If they don't like things being that way, they are free to leave at anytime.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Has Sanders denounced the desecration of The Flag?

Liberal pigs' abhorrence of any American patriotism cultural item proves that these are INGRATE, spoiled brats, who have ZERO appreciation of all the hard work and sacrifices their forebears made to give them the modern, 1st-world life they now enjoy, but have no gratitude for. One literally CANNOT name a loathsome human quality these America-hating liberal maggotry DON'T have. And even discovered a few new ones!

dont hold your breath.....jones has a problem backing his bullshit up.....basically he is a pussy...

Forum List

Back