Liberal war on the Constitution, again

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Look at this lop sided tripe;

On one side is the powerful US gun lobby, which disputes science on lead poisoning and insists that any measures to regulate lead ammunition would spell a ban on hunting in all its forms, infringe on gun rights and raise costs.

The evil gun lobby!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iHkqgKMBDc]Thriller End Laugh - YouTube[/ame]

vs.

On the other is a dogged but weary wildlife protection movement that is pressing the Environmental Protection Agency to take steps to regulate the use of lead ammunition in order to protect birds and humans against lead poisoning

The poor defenseless enviro nuts. :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygY57FdRcr0]Crazy environmentalists mourn dead trees (now with annotations) - YouTube[/ame]

This is a constitutional question, how exactly?

There's a right to hunt?

Could you find it?

There's a right to bear arms.

it's not the right to bear arms except.

besides, we both know that liberals wouldn't stop at banning them for hunting. They would move into the other uses for lead bullets.

however;

Discussion Topic: Is Hunting a Right or a Privilege? | Field & Stream

Tennessee’s The Chattanoogan is following the progress of a legislative proposal that would make hunting a right in the state. From a May article:

Sportsmen want to amend Tennessee's constitution to guarantee the "right" to hunt and fish. Some sportsmen say it is necessary to protect their institution from animal-rights activists.

At least ten other states have already passed similar measures.

Seems it is, in some states

There's a right to hunt?

Could you find it?

besides, we both know that liberals wouldn't stop at banning them for hunting. They would move into the other uses for lead bullets.

however;

Tennessee’s The Chattanoogan is following the progress of a legislative proposal that would make hunting a right in the state. From a May article:

Sportsmen want to amend Tennessee's constitution to guarantee the "right" to hunt and fish. Some sportsmen say it is necessary to protect their institution from animal-rights activists.

Hunting has nothing to do with the Constitution of the United States.

we both know that liberals wouldn't stop at banning them for hunting. They would move into the other uses for lead bullets.

Do the people that post stupid shit like this really believe it? Amazing. And what "other uses" of lead bullets do you envision. You gonna eat one?

There's a right to hunt?

Could you find it?

however;

:lol:

oh Sallow, ever the believer.

so tell me, is the right to bear arms just guns?

If you think it is, you're wrong, but you've been taught that, b/c the last time we had the right to bear arms was in the 30's. with the constant attack from liberals on the Constitution, people forget what freedom is, and just accept taking away more as some vile pile that all must swallow.

we both know that liberals wouldn't stop at banning them for hunting. They would move into the other uses for lead bullets.

Do the people that post stupid shit like this really believe it? Amazing. And what "other uses" of lead bullets do you envision. You gonna eat one?

Do I believe that liberals never stop trying to outlaw guns?

of course

the VAST array of state and local laws that crush this right are all the proof I need.

This old liberal is a gun owner. Never have had a problem with these so called 'anti second amendment laws'. Can still buy the ammo that I use for hunting, can still buy another hunting gun, should I choose to do so.

More of the Guns, God, and Gays bullshit from the GOP. That is all they have now in this election. They have alienated women, and most minorities. Have constistantly demonstrated themselves to be anti-science and willfully ignorant. Back to the old tried and true, 'Guns, God, and Gays'.

however;

If you think it is, you're wrong, but you've been taught that, b/c the last time we had the right to bear arms was in the 30's. with the constant attack from liberals on the Constitution, people forget what freedom is, and just accept taking away more as some vile pile that all must swallow.

You and I disagree on the Second Amendment.

In any case..nothing in the Constitution provides any guidance in regards to hunting. Which, would put that power to the states...

This old liberal is a gun owner. Never have had a problem with these so called 'anti second amendment laws'. Can still buy the ammo that I use for hunting, can still buy another hunting gun, should I choose to do so.

More of the Guns, God, and Gays bullshit from the GOP. That is all they have now in this election. They have alienated women, and most minorities. Have constistantly demonstrated themselves to be anti-science and willfully ignorant. Back to the old tried and true, 'Guns, God, and Gays'.

How much for the license to exercise your right?

can you by any weapon?

can you buy any kind of ammo?

and I'm not a member of the gop, but nice blather of lies you laid down though.

In any case..nothing in the Constitution provides any guidance in regards to hunting. Which, would put that power to the states...

AAnnndd liberals hate states rights.

except to further their attack on the Constitution.

ex; arms laws, ammo laws, gun laws.
hate speech is free speech, but not now, thanks to liberals.

AAnnndd liberals hate states rights.

except to further their attack on the Constitution.

ex; arms laws, ammo laws, gun laws.
hate speech is free speech, but not now, thanks to liberals.

Those are some wild logical leaps..man.

Late night?

The second amendment is one of those fatal flaws that obama intends to fix.

Oh boy...Earth First. Living in the northwest for all but about 16 years of my life I have been forced to deal with those idiots regularly. Not only are they insane they are fucking eco-terrorists. They are the clowns that spike trees so when loggers take a chainsaw to them it will split the chain and whip it around their heads. I received a leaflet from one of them at a protest once that encouraged people with terminal illnesses to act as a suicide bomber and take out Grand Coulee Dam.

They are 100% :cuckoo:

Barnes Bullets, which manufactures copper bullets because, the company says, they perform better than lead, is seeing increased interest in its non-lead products, said Jessica Brooks, the Utah company's spokeswoman.

Loughlin, of Union City, California, has noticed new manufacturers jumping into the green bullet game.

"They're definitely coming out. Winchester and Remington, all the big-name ammo makers are loading green ammunition now," he said.

Some firing ranges are banning lead for safety reasons. Lead bullets contaminate military training grounds across the country and are the subjects of many environmental cleanups.

California and other state governments have taken up lead bullets as a matter of policy. They worry that lead from the bullets contaminates ecosystems and could affect people.

Last year, California banned lead bullets in the chunk of the state that makes up the endangered California condor's habitat. The large birds are known to feed on scraps of meat left behind by hunters. Those scraps sometimes contain pieces of lead bullets, and lead poisoning is thought to be a contributor to condor deaths.

Arizona, another condor state, gives out coupons so hunters can buy green ammunition. Utah may soon follow suit.

Should hunters switch to 'green' bullets?

Forum List

Back