Liberal Reporters have a tantrum with Black Conservatives

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizNwzKo3n8"]YouTube - ‪Reporters vs. Conservative Black Leaders at Press Conference 8 4 2010‬‎[/ame]

Man, liberals just go NUTS at the idea of a black conservative.

This just challenges their idea that all blacks are their property, and don't have a right to any other point of view.

I love it when Zo said: "I understand, why wasn't his word good enough? Why wasn't George Bush's word good enough!"

I love Zo!

Last edited:
The press injects race in order to minimize the message that the Tea Party offers. It's a con job to get stupid people riled up against conservatives, and vote for Democrats. However, this time, it looks like people are pushing back.

BTW, I see Herman Cain was there. Great man. He should run against Obama in 2012. He'd get my vote.

Why do so many feel the need to deny the reality of hate, racism, and homophobia. What world do they inhabit. Anyone alive knows this stuff exists. So I guess my question isn't the fact these things happen all the time, it is why some feel the need to deny them. It is a weird counterpoise to conspiracy thinking.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYRLeJw1aG8]YouTube - ‪Tea Party Hate and Spit Targets Blacks and Democrats‬‎[/ame]

Why do so many feel the need to deny the reality of hate, racism, and homophobia. What world do they inhabit. Anyone alive knows this stuff exists. So I guess my question isn't the fact these things happen all the time, it is why some feel the need to deny them. It is a weird counterpoise to conspiracy thinking.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King

Who said these things do not exist? What denial are you talking about? And what does that clip have anything to do with the topic at hand?

Not sure what context you are working within here.

Forum List

Back