Liberal race baiting and ignoring facts exposed

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So we've had two new threads posted this morning. Both on racial issues.

One with factual proof of racial nonsense (BSNBC not airing black RNC speakers) http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243384-msnbc-isnt-bias-its-laughable.html

One with unsubstantiated claims (CNN peanut throwing) http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-camerawoman-this-is-how-we-feed-animals.html

And guess what? The left is overlooking the BSNBC story all together and it only has a few views with a couple responses.

The CNN thread that has NO PROOF OF MOTIVE OR WORDS EXCHANGED has hundreds of views and hundreds of responses.

The shallow nature of the left on here is starkly exposed in these two threads. What's even more stunning is that the left thinks it's ok for BSNBC to mislead its viewers along racial lines.

When are YOU BLACKS going to stop being the political sock puppets of the left?

As for me I am sick and tired of having the race card thrown in my face as a white republican.

Last but definitely not least is the fact that Obama promised to bridge the racial gap but all he and his followers do is widen the gap.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Who said MSNBC isn't bias?

I don't care about the bias. In fact the thread title should be different. The fact is no one on the left is condemning them for such a terrible choice to blatantly ignore the black voice while at the same time running wild with racial rants in the other thread.

All for political gain with not a care about the further damage they are doing to race relations in our country.

• Banned
They cut the footage to fit their narrative? Its not the 1st time blatantly bias media has been caught doing that. Anyone who watches msnbc or fox, thinking they are getting accurate reporting deserves what they get. *shrug*

Not showing blacks in the audience is one thing but cutting every black speaker? That goes beyond a narrative and gets into creating their own story. Not to mention its both very misleading to their viewers as well as borderline racist. And your excuse of it just drives home my point. Why is someone's skin color part of a narrative to begin with?

Forum List

Back