Liberal news on ilegals

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
I love how the librral news media called the caravan member innocent asylm seekers mostly women and children when they were far from that.
They lied .
We lnow that over 650 criminals ms13 member and people wanted for crimes here and their own nation are in the croud and its mostky men .
They are mostly seeking jobs.
O yes the blackmailers give me 50 g group each and we will go home .
I cant say I blame them for wanting to come here as many millions across the globe do but its not our problem

I love how the librral news media called the caravan member innocent asylm seekers mostly women and children when they were far from that.
They lied .
We lnow that over 650 criminals ms13 member and people wanted for crimes here and their own nation are in the croud and its mostky men .
I cant say I blame them for wanting to come here as many millions across the globe do but its not our problem

And those who should care the media lied, don’t.

They lied .
Link?

They lied .
Link?
Look in the mirror for the Missing Link.

• Banned
They lied .
Link?
Why will i see your reflection

They lied .
Link?

You must be new to this....

They lied .
Link?
MarkATL is a moronic self-hating, White pos.

• Banned
They lied .
Link?

Hardly I was a moderator on another forum I have been posting for years

They lied .
Link?

Hardly I was a moderator on another forum I have been posting for years

If you're such a pro why'd you respond to the wrong post?

8-Year-Old Guatemalan Boy Dies in Border Patrol Custody Days After High Court Rejects Asylum Ban | Democracy Now!

"For the second time this month, a Guatemalan child has died in the custody of U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Eight-year-old Felix Gomez Alonzo died in New Mexico on Christmas Eve, after being detained since December 18.

"This follows the death of a 7-year-old indigenous Guatemalan girl, Jakelin Caal Maquín, who died on December 8, two days after she and her father presented themselves at the border in a bid for asylum.

"Meanwhile, the Supreme Court has rejected President Trump’s asylum ban, which attempted to deny asylum to anyone entering the country from outside of a legal port of entry.

"Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts joined the liberal wing of the court in the 5-4 vote."

Does that make Roberts a RINO?

They lied .
^ another crying white cracka. Hurry up and get replaced.

Forum List

Back