Liberal Nazism in Europe

condemn silencing Trump by Social nets moguls, you must demand restoration of >70 000 accounts of Trump supporters in social nets, you must fiercly fight for the right of conservative Americans to reject propaganda of LGBT values, you must resist recent decision of S&P stock exchange to delist companies which don't have gay/transgender members in their boards if directors, becayse it is against liberalism to give artificial and unfair advantages to anyone
What a bunch of crap. Dude, you dont even understand to what extent you contradict himself.

Liberalism is the right of an owner to decide what they should do with their property and what services they want to provide and to whom.

Liberalism is the right of all people to be equal, dont matter whether you agree with their personal life or not.

Украина дае сдачи... Ukraine strikes back.. :) Esay, do you watch Soloviev live? I recommend you a lot :) Today's serie is extremely funny, he used a couple of old tapes of president Ze congradulating Ukrainisn oligarkhs right after his today's speech :)

**'*
there are spheres which must not be privitazed aka monopolized.
Justice cannot be privatized. A court cannot be a private company.
Social nets must not be a private company in the part which concerns freedom of speech.
Because it is a basic right of the people. Its execution, like the right for fair justice, cannot be monopolized by a private company. Their commercial rights must be limited to monetizing their activity, ads, fees, etc. ONLY. Fredom of speech cannot be a subject of privatization.

If Facebook or Twiter became monopolies - they must be divided and deprived of the right of censorship on political motives. Probably, like private prisons, they should also have clear limits in their activity.
Of course I dont watch Soloviev's shows.

About Facebook and Twitter. If their business activity contradicts anti-monopoly regulations, then they should be divided. But only if it is based on these regulations.

As private businesses they should be able to operate freely and decide what services they provide and to whom.

the problem of the US is that it goes in wrong direction, silencing the voices of reason, like this one

while the problem of Ukraine is that it chose wrong, stupid gods, the West which is lost and confused himself... and brainlessly follow what the West demands, which it does not for sake of Ukrainian interests, but to profit from Ukrainian naive stupidity...
About Facebook I already said. If it violates anti-trust regulations, then it should be split. But only based on these things.

About repelling the Section 230, which is mentioned in the article, I dont think it is a good idea. Because making social networks accountable for the content posted by their users will lead to increasing censorship of the content.

Taking away their right to delete the content at their will will breach the right of a private owner to impose the rules how they want to operate their property.

About Ukraine and choosing the West. Different people have different reasons why they supported this move. I believe in the ideas the Western society was built on (or was tried, at least). It might be that West is enduring some sort of cultural crisis but I believe it will be able to overcome it.

lol, the ideas the Western society was built upon...
Europe has always been totalitarian and selfish, these are 2 main principles of the West. It burnt heretics, killed millions in Crusades, killed millions in colonial expansion, Communism, Nazism - all invented and implemented in Europe.
If not USSR the World would have lived now in a big Nazi concentration camp.
If not Russia the World would have been by now a big British colony.

What the West successfully presents to various Papuans, including Ukrainians is its wealth, falsely claiming it is a result of "democracy", while in reality it is a result of unprecedented robbery during colonial period and its inertia, an accumulated development which has put the West once in colonial era on the top and from which it is slowly slipping down when colonial era is over.
Western "democracy" was tranquility and quitness caused by extreme wealth, people were content, no real problems to quarrel about.

But as soon as first real problems emerged, as level of life declined - the West immediately started demonstrating its ugly totalitarian face with full force.

Look at the Democratic repressions in the US, look at increasingly Nazi Europe.

generally speaking, for you it will be increasingly a tragedy to follow the path you will keep realizing is wrong, for me it's a great show! :)
I wont comment on all those historical excursions offered by you, because it is pointless and will lead to nothing.

When I mentioned the ideas the Western society was built upon, I meant the ideas of the Age of Enlightenment, if you understand what I mean of course. Of course, these ideas haven't been realized in full. But I hope they will be in some point in the future.

And I dont understand your gloat. Through the most part of its history, Russia has been backward and underdeveloped country. Virtually all reforms were made using European model. And now it (Russia) has turned into an authoritarian shithole. Again. Good point to be proud, indeed.

lol
tell me, Esay, when did the US become democratic? Since when was the US elightened? not exact year but at least a decade...
this is 1968. You were lucky to be born in USSR, where Russians did not treat their niggas in the way the Enlightened West did :) Actually, there were no niggas in USSR, everybody was equial...
slide_sanitationstrike.png

and Europe - was it enlightened when it traded slaves? :)

The Western culture is based on hypocricy. It is the fundamental, probably the main feature of European civilization. It declares one values and sticks to another.
"Do not what I do but what I tell you to do".
In brothers Grimm's fairy tales a kind German mother leads her children to the forest and leaves them to be eaten by wolves because her heart breaks because she can't feed them...
And you, Ukrainians, either you admire the West or not are animals for the West. or, to be precise - cattle.
unless your work for them your place is in a human zoo
human_zoo_pictures%2B%25288%2529.jpg

enlightenment :lol:

Last edited:
lol
tell me, Esay, when did the US become democratic? Since when was the US elightened? not exact year but at least a decade...
this is 1968. You were lucky to be born in USSR, where Russians did not treat their niggas in the way the Enlightened West did :) Actually, there were no niggas in USSR, everybody was equial...

The Western culture is based on hypocricy. It is the fundamental, probably the main feature of European civilization. It declares one values and sticks to another.
In brothers Grimm's fairy tales a kind German mother leads her children to the forest and leaves them to be eaten by wolves because her heart breaks because she can't feed them...
And you, Ukrainians, either you admire the West or not are animals for the West. or, to be precise - cattle.

Yes, the Age of Enlightenment. What this age gave to the mankind you can easily find on the Internet. Including in Russian.

What do you want to prove by your claims? That the West wasnt 'saint'? Of course it wasnt. Even more, it isnt now. Evolution from the dark ages to a fair society doesn't come overnight. Consider that age as a 'newborn baby', now this child has gone to a kindergarten.

lol

Yes, the Age of Enlightenment. What this age gave to the mankind you can easily find on the Internet. Including in Russian.

What do you want to prove by your claims? That the West wasnt 'saint'? Of course it wasnt. Even more, it isnt now. Evolution from the dark ages to a fair society doesn't come overnight. Consider that age as a 'newborn baby', now this child has gone to a kindergarten.
lol, this baby is going to go to the cemetery soon, due to his old age :)
the very scale of self destruction of the West is typical for final stage of dying societies, "bread and circuses stage". And barbarians are already coming..
But Ukraine seems to be hapy not to miss this train to the abyss :)

the age of Enligtnenment has as much relevance to political systems of the West in ANY period of time as to aborigenal tribes in Australia :)
to claim you are heading to the West means you have no destination point, since you cannot have the same stage of robbing colonies to have a chance of smoothing your corrupt, barbaric and disorganised behaviour.
Ukraine hopes that new masters will come and make ORDNUNG and prosperity without you making much effort. This is the dufference with Russia, which relies on itself and does it better every day. Have you ever been to Russia? Especially in last 5 years? :)

You are chaising a Utopia which has never been implemented by the West itself, and what is even more amazing, Ukraine proclaims this defiant goal gradually slipping into a full scale Nazi dictatorship..

Last edited:
lol

lol, this baby is going to go to the cemetery soon, due to his old age :)
the very scale of self destruction of the West is typical for final stage of dying societies, "bread and circuses stage". And barbarians are already coming..
But Ukraine seems to be hapy not to miss this train to the abyss :)

the age of Enligtnenment has as much relevance to political systems of the West in ANY period of time as to aborigenal tribes in Australia :)
to claim you are heading to the West means you have no destination point, since you cannot have the same stage of robbing colonies to have a chance of smoothing your corrupt, barbaric and disorganised behaviour.
Ukraine hopes that new masters will come and make ORDNUNG and prosperity without you making much effort. This is the dufference with Russia, which relies on itself and does it better every day. Have you ever been to Russia? Especially in last 5 years? :)

You are chaising a Utopia which has never been implemented by the West itself, and what is even more amazing, Ukraine proclaims this defiant goal gradually slipping into a full scale Nazi dictatorship..
As I said before, I dont dismiss the fact that the West faces significant issues now. But I think it will be able to overcome them. There were much more periods in history.

And I should repeat I dont understand your gloat. Russia faces basically the same problems coupled with gradually shifting into a dictatorship (dumb, backward Russian dictatorship, which has been a feature of your country through the main part of its history).

About Ukraine. You arent the first Russian who tries to sell this crap (not surprisingly, though). My response always was and still is - if Ukraine wants to be a strong and prosperous country, it should learn to rely on itself. No one will feed as for free and burden our problems. Have we achieved this? Of course not and are far from that. Now we more fit a description of a failed state. How (and if) we manage to solve our problems, depends whether we will exist as a single country in the future or not.

About Nazi dictatorship. Well, it is pointless to discuss that with a Russian indoctrinated by Russian propaganda. You have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about. You can sell this crap to some of your friends who dont live here. For me, your statements are hilarious and show your overall level of competence (or more appropriately, incompetence).

what the West faces is not "issues", but a techtonic shift of civilizational dominance, last 500 years it was European civilization, now it is going to be Asia, and it will be with as deadly consequences as Byzantine fall for Greece.

The US, UK and further members in this Western ecosystem - they will be deprived of colonial/imperial rent, which is the basis of their prosperity. They already have lethal racial/separatist/social problems, and when economic decline and disaster reaches the same level the USSR had in late 80s - the US, UK, EU will do the same natural thing of dying empires - collapse, disintegrate.

The US was the biggest World economy after WWII, >50%, now it is about 20%, or actually less. And keeps declining. Do you call this Russian propaganda? :)
What on Earth makes you think the US will"solve issues" :lol:, i. e. reverse this trend.

For a Ukrainian, whose country made the most possible stupidity of spitting in the face and persistently quarreling with its only savior for sake of joining the camp which is going to go to hell in a couple of years - it is a powerful example of delusional wishful thinking, nothing else, or just madness. :)

Ukraine was a dear child in USSR, you had GDP per capita bigger than in proper Russia in 1991, now 1/3 of it, you had 54 mln of population, now merely 30 mln, all because Ukrainians are dumb not to understand they chose a dead end, a false goal, a utopia.

The further fate of Ukraine is disintegration and reunification with Russia region after region, but as a scarsely populated Wild Field, as it already was in History - and was not without reason.

And was because you, Ukrainians, unlike Russians, don't have a sense of statehood, falsely viewing strong state as dictatorship. You have permanent Ruina, which Maidan is a brilliant manifestation of. And this strong state is a great civilizationary advantage, which made Russia one of the most succesful states in Human History, which survived in extremely, absolutely extraordinarily hostile surrounding, with yearly Tatar raids, with often major invasions of tyrants which prior to invasion to Russia conquered the whole "civilized" World.

you don't understand it and it's the reason you are going to have disastrous years ahead, and will become a part of Russia as a result. And not because Russia will conquer Ukraine, just the opposite, you will be begging us again to take you, to feed and protect. As it already happened in History in 1600s, when Ukraine begged Russian Tsar several times, and he doubted much, rejected several times and only after he got approval of then-referendum, a specially concluded Zemsky sobor - he decided to agree to take this burden of protecting Ukraine and turning it into one of the best places to live in USSR, which you successfully flashed down the toilet :)

Ukraine wants to join the camp of colonial looters prior to police raid, Russia is a professional survivalist and you tell me that it is bad in the age of Global economic collapse and new Dark Ages :lol: For Ukraine this wrong choice is deadly. But History will fix this mistake.

So, my sincere advise, teach your children Russian, if you wish social and professional success for them :)

Last edited:
as for a Nazi dictatorship - Nazis burn people alive and kill other people, including independent journalists without being punished, your country names streets and stadiums after WWII Nazi war criminals, your ministry of interior finances and accomodates Nazi battalions. it deprives ethnic minorities of basic rights.

Ukraine is a Nazi state. In your terms - slightly not a saint, but fully inlightened in the Western way :lol:

please translate to us what is written on the wall behind those Nazis (right, ministry of internal affairs of Ukraine :lol: )

i

Last edited:
what the West faces is not "issues", but a techtonic shift of civilizational dominance, last 500 years it was European civilization, now it is going to be Asia, and it will be with as deadly consequences as Byzantine fall for Greece.

The US, UK and further members in this Western ecosystem - they will be deprived of colonial/imperial rent, which is the basis of their prosperity. They already have lethal racial/separatist/social problems, and when economic decline and disaster reaches the same level the USSR had in late 80s - the US, UK, EU will do the same natural thing of dying empires - collapse, disintegrate.

The US was the biggest World economy after WWII, >50%, now it is about 20%, or actually less. And keeps declining. Do you call this Russian propaganda? :)
What on Earth makes you think the US will"solve issues" :lol:, i. e. reverse this trend.

For a Ukrainian, whose country made the most possible stupidity of spitting in the face and persistently quarreling with its only savior for sake of joining the camp which is going to go to hell in a couple of years - it is a powerful example of delusional wishful thinking, nothing else, or just madness. :)

Ukraine was a dear child in USSR, you had GDP per capita bigger than in proper Russia in 1991, now 1/3 of it, you had 54 mln of population, now merely 30 mln, all because Ukrainians are dumb not to understand they chose a dead end, a false goal, a utopia.

The further fate of Ukraine is disintegration and reunification with Russia region after region, but as a scarsely populated Wild Field, as it already was in History - and was not without reason.

And was because you, Ukrainians, unlike Russians, don't have a sense of statehood, falsely viewing strong state as dictatorship. You have permanent Ruina, which Maidan is a brilliant manifestation of. And this strong state is a great civilizationary advantage, which made Russia one of the most succesful states in Human History, which survived in extremely, absolutely extraordinarily hostile surrounding, with yearly Tatar raids, with often major invasions of tyrants which prior to invasion to Russia conquered the whole "civilized" World.

you don't understand it and it's the reason you are going to have disastrous years ahead, and will become a part of Russia as a result. And not because Russia will conquer Ukraine, just the opposite, you will be begging us again to take you, to feed and protect. As it already happened in History in 1600s, when Ukraine begged Russian Tsar several times, and he doubted much, rejected several times and only after he got approval of then-referendum, a specially concluded Zemsky sobor - he decided to agree to take this burden of protecting Ukraine and turning it into one of the best places to live in USSR, which you successfully flashed down the toilet :)

Ukraine wants to join the camp of colonial looters prior to police raid, Russia is a professional survivalist and you tell me that it is bad in the age of Global economic collapse and new Dark Ages :lol: For Ukraine this wrong choice is deadly. But History will fix this mistake.

So, my sincere advise, teach your children Russian, if you wish social and professional success for them :)
Let me offer you a piece of advice - don't write too long posts on internet forums. Not too many people read them in full, especially if the opinion of a poster doesn't matter too much for them.

About the West I already said my opinion. I dont see a reason to repeat it again. I hope that US will remain as a single country and will lead the West. Comparing it to the USSR is just laughable.

Your claims about 1600s and supposed resistance of a Russian tsar I wont even comment. As a whole, I would say it was a grave mistake of Khmelnitskiy to join Russia and it was based mainly on his personal feelings of insults from the Polish authorities. Overall, I dont consider Khmelnitskiy to be a great ruler, rather the contrary is true.

as for a Nazi dictatorship - Nazis burn people alive and kill other people, including independent journalists without being punished, your country names streets and stadiums after WWII Nazi war criminals, your ministry of interior finances and accomodates Nazi battalions. it deprives ethnic minorities of basic rights.

Ukraine is a Nazi state. In your terms - slightly not a saint, but fully inlightened in the Western way :lol:

please translate to us what is written on the wall behind those Nazis (right, ministry of internal affairs of Ukraine :lol: )

i
Oh, I began thinking that there was something wrong with you. So many posts and none of such photos. I always wonder, maybe you Russians have come from the same laboratory where these photos are chipped in your heads? You are posting the same photos over and over again and want someone to comment on them. Find something new already.

Dude, I hope you dont seriously expect me to comment on these 7 year old photos to disavow your utterly stupid claims about Nazi dictatorship. Sell this crap to a Russian forum, please.

Esay, photos of Nazi concentration camps are even older, don't you think they became less true with time? :)

as for the rest - today Putin for the first time clearly indicated that you, Esay, may soon live in Russia, since Russia is not going to let its neigbours use generous gifts (which almost all Ukrainian territory is) against its interests :)

it seems a strategic decision of Taras Bulba has been made - I created you, I will be the one to kill you :)

really, what a brain Ukrainians had to be so determined to keep stabbing Russian back and hope there will be no reaction. Because Americans will protect you? :) if there will be nuclear war between the US and Russia it will be started first in (Western) Ukrainian territory. and not nessessarily going further...

Esay, photos of Nazi concentration camps are even older, don't you think they became less true with time? :)

as for the rest - today Putin for the first time clearly indicated that you, Esay, may soon live in Russia, since Russia is not going to let its neigbours use generous gifts (which almost all Ukrainian territory is) against its interests :)

it seems a strategic decision of Taras Bulba has been made - I created you, I will be the one to kill you :)

really, what a brain Ukrainians had to be so determined to keep stabbing Russian back and hope there will be no reaction. Because Americans will protect you? :) if there will be nuclear war between the US and Russia it will be started first in (Western) Ukrainian territory. and not nessessarily going further...

Dont try to compare oranges with apples. You use the photos now (which are real, of course) to highlight certain aspects of actual events while completely ignoring other aspects. It is not about the age of the photos. You missed my point entirely.

The same with the Age of Enlightenment (as an example). Highlighting the vices and brutality of then society while ignoring the ideas and achievements without which our modern society wouldn't be possible. The tactic of 'half-truth', you know.

I dont care what Putin thinks. I consider him to be a coward in his core, surrounded by cronies who are too used to luxury life (as well as Putin himself).

You seem to do not read my posts carefully. I already said that what Ukraine will look like and whether it will exist as a single country, depends on the Ukrainian themselves. No one will solve our problems instead of us.

I completely agree that if your country will exist and uf it will be united depends compketely on Ukrainians.

It takes to be a holder of Russian tolerance and internationalism to create as big an empire as Russian Empire/USSR were. Not only to create but to hold it.
And it takes being Nazi Ukrainians, which don't even understand what is wrong with forced assimilation - to destroy as thriving a Soviet Republic which Ukraine was, with eventual disintegration.
I visited Crimea 2 years ago for the first time since Soviet times, it was in ruins. No roads, complete disaster. 20 years of Ukrainian yoke was worse than a war.

And I think your Ukrainian efforts will bring fruits - further disintegration of Ukraine.

In Czech Republic a man took his son from a kindergarden without wearing a mask.

He was brutally beaten and detained by police right in front of his little son, which got psycological trauma.

And not a sound of protest from liberals.
While in the US when police detain a serial criminal, a narcoman being under effect of narcotics who resisted arrest, a covid holder which also did not wear a mask - the World turns upside down and BLM storm shops and burn police cars...

Europa is dying and ceases out to exist within few years due to the 'vaccine or imbecility of it citizens.
I would be not amazed if EU soon demands to kill all those who refuse to follow Covid-1984 idiotic measures.
All world dictators in Africa and Asia can relax, watch the true democracy from the Merkel Mad 'State'

Cult of Ignorance Get the fuck out. "Liberal Naziism" is an oxymoron. They're DIRECT OPPOSITES.
lol, if there is liberal totalitarianism, liberal oppression, liberal censorship - why can't there be liberal Nazism?

Because liberals are idiots and believe they're the best

xojbdp7bd3m31.jpg

another example of Liberal Tyranny, in which no alternative view is allowed....

this is just one example of censorship among numerous ones..

Liberals are the cancer of western societies, they are atheists, perverse, communists, wacko, drug addicted corrupted lying faggots.
Their icon is the election thief senile moron Biden

condemn silencing Trump by Social nets moguls, you must demand restoration of >70 000 accounts of Trump supporters in social nets, you must fiercly fight for the right of conservative Americans to reject propaganda of LGBT values, you must resist recent decision of S&P stock exchange to delist companies which don't have gay/transgender members in their boards if directors, becayse it is against liberalism to give artificial and unfair advantages to anyone
What a bunch of crap. Dude, you dont even understand to what extent you contradict himself.

Liberalism is the right of an owner to decide what they should do with their property and what services they want to provide and to whom.

Liberalism is the right of all people to be equal, dont matter whether you agree with their personal life or not.

Ha HaHa, we can see how liberalism practically works through the Covid-1984 fake scamdemic.

lol, Pogo, you must be more than 21 years old to legally buy alcohol in the US.
or you must be a fish to breath with water.

when I tell you what you must do to be considered a liberal it is exactly from this category of undisputed facts and your self-proclamed "liberalism" can't change it.

even if you feel being a 33d gender, or a fish, or a "Liberal" in your peculiar understanding - it doesn't make you a being you "feel" you are..

Saying "you must" I just point at physical limits you for some obscured reason think you can cross, while in reality you can't. For example, if you are a totalitarian person, you can't be a liberal. And YOU MUST BE not a totalitarian person to lecture me on Liberalism :) It is me who must explain to you what it is :)

I agree with you that Liberalism is freedom and I would be ready to discuss with you Liberalism in THIS TRUE meaning and not in American one - if you really were a Liberal.

But when after claiming Freedom, you say - WHO CARES if Trump is silenced and his supporters are banned. His behaviour is destructive so fuck him and all them.

Well, I can tell you that there cannot be more socially a destructive behaviour than LGBT pattern, which is a suicide of a society and forced imposition of this pattern on a society is genocide, a forced and fast exctinction of a society.

For example - A common lesbian has 9 times smaller number and bisexual woman - 2 times smaller number of children than a common heterosexual woman.
And it's like this in all American "Liberalism", which is agressive extermination of a society and silencing everybody who opposes it. A forced extermination of a society...

And a true Liberal would never deny my or whoever's right to think this way, to act this way and to prevent destruction of the society. Because I have not less rights, or Trump has, according to True Liberalism.

Then, the US is a barbaric police state, which does not have direct presidential elections, whose electoral system is outdated, if not prehistoric, ineffective, ABSOLUTELY NOT TRANSPARENT, very easily manipulated and results are falsified.

The crisis which the US is in - is not a coinsidence. Politically the US is stuck in middle ages with its fake 2 party system, which (before Trump) was giving people a choice between left anf right hand of the same Masters - the Big Money. Your presidents are actors who have no real power - just look af how easilly Trump was silenced with a single move of the finger of the Big Money.
And outsorcing censorship to IT giants does not turn your police state into a free society.

The fact is - people in the US cannot speak freely. Whatever excuses for this you invent.

And you call it Liberalism :)

funny.

You MUST stop talking nonsense to, again, start lecturing me and to be viewed seriously. :)

Go fuck yourself. Your anject ignorance of terms you don't understand and fling like so much poo is YOUR problem, not mine. You've been corrected and that's the end of it. Don't sit here and waste my time; go wallow in your clueless ignorance and don't EVER ass-ume the arrogance to try to tell US what our own foundation of government is, from fucking Siberia.

In difference to the US Siberians are free, don't wear crazy masks, don't obliged to get the deadly 'jab', no SWAT can break your door, no N-word is pissing on your face

lol, Pogo, you must be more than 21 years old to legally buy alcohol in the US.
or you must be a fish to breath with water.

when I tell you what you must do to be considered a liberal it is exactly from this category of undisputed facts and your self-proclamed "liberalism" can't change it.

even if you feel being a 33d gender, or a fish, or a "Liberal" in your peculiar understanding - it doesn't make you a being you "feel" you are..

Saying "you must" I just point at physical limits you for some obscured reason think you can cross, while in reality you can't. For example, if you are a totalitarian person, you can't be a liberal. And YOU MUST BE not a totalitarian person to lecture me on Liberalism :) It is me who must explain to you what it is :)

I agree with you that Liberalism is freedom and I would be ready to discuss with you Liberalism in THIS TRUE meaning and not in American one - if you really were a Liberal.

But when after claiming Freedom, you say - WHO CARES if Trump is silenced and his supporters are banned. His behaviour is destructive so fuck him and all them.

Well, I can tell you that there cannot be more socially a destructive behaviour than LGBT pattern, which is a suicide of a society and forced imposition of this pattern on a society is genocide, a forced and fast exctinction of a society.

For example - A common lesbian has 9 times smaller number and bisexual woman - 2 times smaller number of children than a common heterosexual woman.
And it's like this in all American "Liberalism", which is agressive extermination of a society and silencing everybody who opposes it. A forced extermination of a society...

And a true Liberal would never deny my or whoever's right to think this way, to act this way and to prevent destruction of the society. Because I have not less rights, or Trump has, according to True Liberalism.

Then, the US is a barbaric police state, which does not have direct presidential elections, whose electoral system is outdated, if not prehistoric, ineffective, ABSOLUTELY NOT TRANSPARENT, very easily manipulated and results are falsified.

The crisis which the US is in - is not a coinsidence. Politically the US is stuck in middle ages with its fake 2 party system, which (before Trump) was giving people a choice between left anf right hand of the same Masters - the Big Money. Your presidents are actors who have no real power - just look af how easilly Trump was silenced with a single move of the finger of the Big Money.
And outsorcing censorship to IT giants does not turn your police state into a free society.

The fact is - people in the US cannot speak freely. Whatever excuses for this you invent.

And you call it Liberalism :)

funny.

You MUST stop talking nonsense to, again, start lecturing me and to be viewed seriously. :)

Go fuck yourself. Your anject ignorance of terms you don't understand and fling like so much poo is YOUR problem, not mine. You've been corrected and that's the end of it. Don't sit here and waste my time; go wallow in your clueless ignorance and don't EVER ass-ume the arrogance to try to tell US what our own foundation of government is, from fucking Siberia.

lol, it is always pleasant to see how truth burns someome's ass.
You are not the first "liberal" whose totalitarian nature has been exposed.
Calm down, your hysteria can't help you.

Liberals have killed more as 300m in different countries.
HitlerMao, Lenin & Co were liberals

I completely agree that if your country will exist and uf it will be united depends compketely on Ukrainians.

It takes to be a holder of Russian tolerance and internationalism to create as big an empire as Russian Empire/USSR were. Not only to create but to hold it.
And it takes being Nazi Ukrainians, which don't even understand what is wrong with forced assimilation - to destroy as thriving a Soviet Republic which Ukraine was, with eventual disintegration.
I visited Crimea 2 years ago for the first time since Soviet times, it was in ruins. No roads, complete disaster. 20 years of Ukrainian yoke was worse than a war.

And I think your Ukrainian efforts will bring fruits - further disintegration of Ukraine.

Ukraine is the West's toilet paper, forget it, the country is done

Forum List

Back