Liberal Nazism in Europe

lol, Pogo, you must be more than 21 years old to legally buy alcohol in the US.
or you must be a fish to breath with water.

when I tell you what you must do to be considered a liberal it is exactly from this category of undisputed facts and your self-proclamed "liberalism" can't change it.

even if you feel being a 33d gender, or a fish, or a "Liberal" in your peculiar understanding - it doesn't make you a being you "feel" you are..

Saying "you must" I just point at physical limits you for some obscured reason think you can cross, while in reality you can't. For example, if you are a totalitarian person, you can't be a liberal. And YOU MUST BE not a totalitarian person to lecture me on Liberalism :) It is me who must explain to you what it is :)

I agree with you that Liberalism is freedom and I would be ready to discuss with you Liberalism in THIS TRUE meaning and not in American one - if you really were a Liberal.

But when after claiming Freedom, you say - WHO CARES if Trump is silenced and his supporters are banned. His behaviour is destructive so fuck him and all them.

Well, I can tell you that there cannot be more socially a destructive behaviour than LGBT pattern, which is a suicide of a society and forced imposition of this pattern on a society is genocide, a forced and fast exctinction of a society.

For example - A common lesbian has 9 times smaller number and bisexual woman - 2 times smaller number of children than a common heterosexual woman.
And it's like this in all American "Liberalism", which is agressive extermination of a society and silencing everybody who opposes it. A forced extermination of a society...

And a true Liberal would never deny my or whoever's right to think this way, to act this way and to prevent destruction of the society. Because I have not less rights, or Trump has, according to True Liberalism.

Then, the US is a barbaric police state, which does not have direct presidential elections, whose electoral system is outdated, if not prehistoric, ineffective, ABSOLUTELY NOT TRANSPARENT, very easily manipulated and results are falsified.

The crisis which the US is in - is not a coinsidence. Politically the US is stuck in middle ages with its fake 2 party system, which (before Trump) was giving people a choice between left anf right hand of the same Masters - the Big Money. Your presidents are actors who have no real power - just look af how easilly Trump was silenced with a single move of the finger of the Big Money.
And outsorcing censorship to IT giants does not turn your police state into a free society.

The fact is - people in the US cannot speak freely. Whatever excuses for this you invent.

And you call it Liberalism :)

funny.

You MUST stop talking nonsense to, again, start lecturing me and to be viewed seriously. :)

Go fuck yourself. Your anject ignorance of terms you don't understand and fling like so much poo is YOUR problem, not mine. You've been corrected and that's the end of it. Don't sit here and waste my time; go wallow in your clueless ignorance and don't EVER ass-ume the arrogance to try to tell US what our own foundation of government is, from fucking Siberia.

lol, it is always pleasant to see how truth burns someome's ass.
You are not the first "liberal" whose totalitarian nature has been exposed.
Calm down, your hysteria can't help you.

Liberals have killed more as 300m in different countries.
HitlerMao, Lenin & Co were liberals

ZERO of these people had any relationship with Liberalism except as hated adversaries. The fact that you'd fart out a ludicrous claim this degree of oxymoronic ignorant, coupled with the sad hyperignorant belief that a political philosophy somehow has some relationship to fucking PERSONALITY TRAITS (posts 35/36), not to mention your desperately inept stumbling all over the English language, clearly demonstrates you're blissfully oblivious to the difference between on the one hand what you're clumsily babbling about, and on the other hand your own asshole, no doubt the fountain of all of this rhetorical diarrhea.

And I can't help noticing that your sigline contains the elements invoked at the founding of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan at Stone Mountain in 1915. A bible, an American flag and an unsheathed sword, under the first burning cross in Klan history. Coincidence? Probably not but it also recalls the old adage, "when Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

when I tell you what you must do to be considered a liberal it is exactly from this category of undisputed facts and your self-proclamed "liberalism" can't change it.

even if you feel being a 33d gender, or a fish, or a "Liberal" in your peculiar understanding - it doesn't make you a being you "feel" you are..

Saying "you must" I just point at physical limits you for some obscured reason think you can cross, while in reality you can't. For example, if you are a totalitarian person, you can't be a liberal. And YOU MUST BE not a totalitarian person to lecture me on Liberalism :) It is me who must explain to you what it is :)

I agree with you that Liberalism is freedom and I would be ready to discuss with you Liberalism in THIS TRUE meaning and not in American one - if you really were a Liberal.

But when after claiming Freedom, you say - WHO CARES if Trump is silenced and his supporters are banned. His behaviour is destructive so fuck him and all them.

Well, I can tell you that there cannot be more socially a destructive behaviour than LGBT pattern, which is a suicide of a society and forced imposition of this pattern on a society is genocide, a forced and fast exctinction of a society.

For example - A common lesbian has 9 times smaller number and bisexual woman - 2 times smaller number of children than a common heterosexual woman.
And it's like this in all American "Liberalism", which is agressive extermination of a society and silencing everybody who opposes it. A forced extermination of a society...

And a true Liberal would never deny my or whoever's right to think this way, to act this way and to prevent destruction of the society. Because I have not less rights, or Trump has, according to True Liberalism.

Then, the US is a barbaric police state, which does not have direct presidential elections, whose electoral system is outdated, if not prehistoric, ineffective, ABSOLUTELY NOT TRANSPARENT, very easily manipulated and results are falsified.

The crisis which the US is in - is not a coinsidence. Politically the US is stuck in middle ages with its fake 2 party system, which (before Trump) was giving people a choice between left anf right hand of the same Masters - the Big Money. Your presidents are actors who have no real power - just look af how easilly Trump was silenced with a single move of the finger of the Big Money.
And outsorcing censorship to IT giants does not turn your police state into a free society.

The fact is - people in the US cannot speak freely. Whatever excuses for this you invent.

funny.

You MUST stop talking nonsense to, again, start lecturing me and to be viewed seriously. :)

Go fuck yourself. Your anject ignorance of terms you don't understand and fling like so much poo is YOUR problem, not mine. You've been corrected and that's the end of it. Don't sit here and waste my time; go wallow in your clueless ignorance and don't EVER ass-ume the arrogance to try to tell US what our own foundation of government is, from fucking Siberia.

ZERO of these people had any relationship with Liberalism except as hated adversaries. The fact that you'd fart out a ludicrous claim this degree of oxymoronic ignorant, coupled with the sad hyperignorant belief that a political philosophy somehow has some relationship to fucking PERSONALITY TRAITS (posts 35/36), not to mention your desperately inept stumbling all over the English language, clearly demonstrates you're blissfully oblivious to the difference between on the one hand what you're clumsily babbling about, and on the other hand your own asshole, no doubt the fountain of all of this rhetorical diarrhea.

And I can't help noticing that your sigline contains the elements invoked at the founding of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan at Stone Mountain in 1915. A bible, an American flag and an unsheathed sword, under the first burning cross in Klan history. Coincidence? Probably not but it also recalls the old adage, "when Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

Probably not but it also recalls the old adage, "when Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

Except it's not........the democrat party, the fascist party, hates the American flag and hates religion......you are just wrong.....

funny.

Probably not but it also recalls the old adage, "when Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

Except it's not........the democrat [sic] party [sic] , the fascist party, hates the American flag and hates religion......you are just wrong.....

One cannot be "wrong" about a quote unless one misquotes it. DID I misquote, or are you just illiterate?

I'm going for the latter, seeing as how there is no "democrat party", there is no "fascist party", no party exists that "hates the American flag" nor does religion have jack squat to do with ANY party in a nation that is not a theocracy so you're 0 for 5 there with five whiffs there Hunior, we call that a Golden Sombrero.

Forum List

Back