Liberal: Michelle malkin is angry & needs to get laid

When a woman can proudly say, I have the RIGHT to kill my baby she is ugly and a liberal. Enough said, talk about foaming at the mouth and hate. I think liberals own that.

Actresses

What of it?

most of which have high school educations.

Again, what of it? Hasn't part of the conservative mantra as of late been about how a college education isn't really necessary and usually just a waste of time and money?

I'm now a believer in Hussein Obama! :cool:

Are you intentionally moving the goalpost, or did it just all go over your head. My post has nothing to do with "believing" in Obama or not. The implication was made that liberal women are unattractive, while conservative women are attractive. I'm dealing with women being attractive, which is significantly more interesting than Obama.

Wo you have some slutty actresses....lets look at real folks.....all those lesbo dykos in the democrat party are sooo hot.

So let me get this straight....it's okay to use attractive actresses and models as examples of how conservative women are allegedly more attractive than liberals. But if you use liberal actresses, they're all of a sudden "slutty" and not a valid example.

So basically, that's different. Somehow.....

Actresses

What of it?

most of which have high school educations.

Again, what of it? Hasn't part of the conservative mantra as of late been about how a college education isn't really necessary and usually just a waste of time and money?

Are you intentionally moving the goalpost, or did it just all go over your head. My post has nothing to do with "believing" in Obama or not. The implication was made that liberal women are unattractive, while conservative women are attractive. I'm dealing with women being attractive, which is significantly more interesting than Obama.

I guess your own point went over your own head.

We were" discussing" for lack of a better word... the looks of Malkin to start with. Then it evolved to women in politics and women of a political nature like pundits. And you retort with some actresses.

Got it yet?

Wo you have some slutty actresses....lets look at real folks.....all those lesbo dykos in the democrat party are sooo hot.

So let me get this straight....it's okay to use attractive actresses and models as examples of how conservative women are allegedly more attractive than liberals. But if you use liberal actresses, they're all of a sudden "slutty" and not a valid example.

So basically, that's different. Somehow.....

I see pics of Conservative pundits and politicians. You and you alone used actresses.

Apples and oranges.

Actresses

What of it?

We were" discussing" for lack of a better word... the looks of Malkin to start with. Then it evolved to women in politics and women of a political nature like pundits. And you retort with some actresses.

Got it yet?

And half those conservative women are actresses or models. Good enough for conservative women, but not for liberal women. That's why you're a hack.

BTW, on a completely unrelated note, you still have that copy of that fake meeting of Cuban gangsters saying that Obama is their boss? You know, the one with the real bad accents. :lol:

What of it?

Got it yet?

And half those conservative women are actresses or models. Good enough for conservative women, but not for liberal women. That's why you're a hack.

BTW, on a completely unrelated note, you still have that copy of that fake meeting of Cuban gangsters saying that Obama is their boss? You know, the one with the real bad accents. :lol:

You're here arguing over actresses and saying Malkin needs to get laid and I'm a hack???? Then I point out how stupid your own comments are and how your own words and actions prove you wrong and you repeat the same thing. :lol:

That's why you're InTheMiddle...you can't make up your mind and don't know the difference between things.

OK , I'm the hack and you're dense...:eusa_whistle:

Dismissed....go eat an apple and orange. They mix as food but not in making points on a message board. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
In the middle the problem is acctresses arent real, they are fake....both sides have hotties, Conservatives have Heather Locklear, Bo Derek, Janine Turner, ect

The average liberal is fucking ugly as hell and the average conservative is much better looking. That is unless you like transvestite looking chicks like tamara, womens studies dykes, ect.....

What of it?

Got it yet?

Is Beretta a sock for Ed Spacer aka Vampiric?

Why is it that these threads comparing liberal women to conservative women are always started by conservatives?

Got it yet?

There's separate section for conspiracy theories.

Why is it that these threads comparing liberal women to conservative women are always started by conservatives?

The better question asked should be why are some saying Malkin is ugly and needs to get laid. She's far from ugly and for all we know gets laid daily.

There's separate section for conspiracy theories.

You seem a bit defensive :eusa_think:

Anyway, have fun Vampy, I mean, Ed, I mean, Beretta. Silly me. I'm terrible with names.

Forum List

Back