Liberal: Michelle malkin is angry & needs to get laid

At least Malkin smiles a lot and has a bubbly personality. Unlike Madcow, who seem to have a permanent snarl on her face.

Link? Everytime I've seen her on FOX or MSNBC, she's been foaming at the mouth....prime example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M]chris matthews michelle malkin - YouTube[/ame]

Am I the only one confused here? I can't tell if bodecea is being sarcastic with the "foaming at the mouth" comment, or serious. Because all I see is a VERY composed, VERY professional young lady. While Matthews is talking over her and acting like the asshole that he is, she stays completely composed and calm.

I've seen silent monks loaded up on valium that have displayed more "foaming at the mouth" than Michelle does in this video.
:lol::lol:

That's what you see? :rofl:

The terrorists are getting laid by 13 year old school girls who they rape and beat. You should watch the movie The Devil's double. About uday Hussein.

It's so disturbing what a creep sick fuck that asshole was, it's beyond the pale.

And sadly, the party who claims to be the party of "humanity" screams "we're not the world police" and is furious that we freed Iraq from such awful atrocities.

More glaring proof that the dumbocrats are the party of hypocrisy

You obviously have poor reading comprehension of my posts here.

I am not for Obama. I lean left but am more fiscally conservative than many right wingers here.
I plan on voting for neither leading candidate.
And I support no religion I am a non believer in any diety or afterlife.

In short, you're one of those assholes who believes in nothing, but bitches about everything.... Is it any wonder the US is in the catastrophic mess it is in when we have idiots like uncitizen here?

Says the guy who bitches about everything. :lol::lol::lol:

The only thing I bitch about is the idiot liberal dumbocrat and their brethren - the libertarian. And I believe in lots of things. And I will be casting a vote, unlike uncitizen. So you have no point here (as usual).

Link? Everytime I've seen her on FOX or MSNBC, she's been foaming at the mouth....prime example:

chris matthews michelle malkin - YouTube

Am I the only one confused here? I can't tell if bodecea is being sarcastic with the "foaming at the mouth" comment, or serious. Because all I see is a VERY composed, VERY professional young lady. While Matthews is talking over her and acting like the asshole that he is, she stays completely composed and calm.

I've seen silent monks loaded up on valium that have displayed more "foaming at the mouth" than Michelle does in this video.

Yes, as does the rest of the world. You clearly need psych meds. Why don't you tell us which part of the video where she was "foaming at the mouth". I did see her throw anything. I didn't see her stand up. I didn't hear her raise her voice. I didn't hear her threaten anyone.

You literally could not have found a worse video to support you idiot statement. So tell us, which part does she foam at the mouth, stupid? :lol:

Ah yes, the classy liberal. Why is it that the idiot liberal dumbocrat's solution to EVERY problem is promiscuity and drugs? Liberals are just the sewer of society. Lets review their entire philosophy:

Work sucks - get someone else to provide for you
Since you're not working - get high
Now that your high - get laid
Getting laid got you pregnant - get an abortion (just another form of genocide - but it's population control and it creates job! The best thing for the economy is ABORTION!)
Now that you need an abortion and don't have a job - demand someone else pay for it
Now that you had an abortion and feel sleazy and filthy - get high and get laid again
Lather. Rinse. Repeat

Liberal Fox Contributor Tamara Holder Says Michelle Malkin Is Angry & ‘Probably Needs to Get Laid’ | Video | TheBlaze.com
Hollly shit....for Tamara to get laid, I'd need about a fifth of Svedka along with a fifth of Johnny Walker.......doesnt she look like a drag queen?

As for Malkin, if she needs help, I'll gladly do that sober.....

Just another diference between liberals and conservatives. how do their women ever need abortions..they're either dykes or ugly and usually both

Yes, as does the rest of the world. You clearly need psych meds. Why don't you tell us which part of the video where she was "foaming at the mouth". I did see her throw anything. I didn't see her stand up. I didn't hear her raise her voice. I didn't hear her threaten anyone.

You literally could not have found a worse video to support you idiot statement. So tell us, which part does she foam at the mouth, stupid? :lol:

She's a troll.. Nothing more. She followed me from thread to thread doing nothing but insulting me.. I put her in ignore finally. Do yourself that same favor.. Most have.

Getting laid is the liberal answer to EVERYTHING. Getting high and getting laid is best because if you're out of your mind and getting screwed you won't complain if the government treats you like you're out of your mind while they screw you.

Most the liberal dopeheaded men on this forum - you know the ones who champion women's rights and claim Conservatives hold a war on women??.. They typically address a female poster as a slut, whore.. c__t.. , etc.. It's what they're best at.

Were their descriptions accurate?

Ask the liberated liberal female who screams for the right to slaughter babies and screw whomever she wants without birth control with impugnity.

She's a troll.. Nothing more. She followed me from thread to thread doing nothing but insulting me.. I put her in ignore finally. Do yourself that same favor.. Most have.

I dont like ignore, I like em fiesty......"growl"

Most the liberal dopeheaded men on this forum - you know the ones who champion women's rights and claim Conservatives hold a war on women??.. They typically address a female poster as a slut, whore.. c__t.. , etc.. It's what they're best at.

Shut your face, slut.

LOL Rottsie started a thread bitching and whining like he was just like who he was posting about.
Do you actually think there will be a link about Rotsie needing to be liad?
He has placed an ad on a dating service perhaps?

:D

Every time I see Rottweiler's posts, esp. with his avatar, I can't help but think of the infamous, and brilliantly funny,

beastiality episode on the Australian comedy 'Rake'.

Last edited:
Angry? Malkin? Where would anyone get that idea?

malkin-vs-tamara-holder.jpg

Getting laid is the liberal answer to EVERYTHING. Getting high and getting laid is best because if you're out of your mind and getting screwed you won't complain if the government treats you like you're out of your mind while they screw you.

That's because getting high allows you to get government to help you, and so does getting laid, these will then make you dependent on government.

That's because getting high allows you to get government to help you, and so does getting laid, these will then make you dependent on government.

I'm pretty sure that I get laid more than most people around here (definitely more than the likes of you), and I am anything but dependent on the government. Nor do they do anything for me. So try again.

I'm pretty sure that I get laid more than most people around here (definitely more than the likes of you), and I am anything but dependent on the government. Nor do they do anything for me. So try again.

So you admit to being a liberal, thanks. Instead of your "in the middle" bullshit you spew.

So you admit to being a liberal, thanks.

What. The. Fuck.

Forum List

Back